Subject: draft-rekhter-mvpn-wildcard-spmsi-04.txt as L3VPN WG document

From: Yakov Rekhter <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 11:50:12 -0700

Folks,

Given that the new L3VPN WG charter now includes S-PMSI Wildcard
selection specification, the authors of
draft-rekhter-mvpn-wildcard-spmsi-04.txt would like to ask L3VPN
WG to accept draft-rekhter-mvpn-wildcard-spmsi-04.txt as an L3VPN
WG document.

(On behalf of the authors) Yakov.

---

From: Eric Rosen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 15:49:30 -0400

I believe there are two documents that have been around for awhile on wild
card usage in S-PMSIs, the first of which is:

     draft-rosen-l3vpn-mvpn-wildcards-05.txt.

and which I believe does not differ significantly from the other.

So I would propose either that this draft be adopted, or, preferably, that
the two sets of authors be asked to merge their documents into a single
document for the WG.

There was some discussion of these documents on the mailing list; please
consult the list archives for July 23-31, 2009.  I believe that was the last
time these drafts were discussed.