Subject: fwd: New Version Notification for draft-xu-virtual-subnet-05

From: Xu Xiaohu <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 17:54:40 +0800

Hi all,

An updated version of Virtual Subnet (draft-xu-virtual-subnet) has been
submitted.

Major technical changes are: 1) add a description about active-active CE
multi-homing; 2) add a description about gateway redundancy in the
inter-subnet unicast scenario; 3) modification to the CE host discovery
mechanism.
 
Any comments are welcome.

Best wishes,
Xiaohu

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: IETF I-D Submission Tool [mailto:[email-masked]] 
发送时间: 2011年4月11日 16:36
收件人: [email-masked]
主题: New Version Notification for draft-xu-virtual-subnet-05

A new version of I-D, draft-xu-virtual-subnet-05.txt has been successfully
submitted by Xiaohu Xu and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-xu-virtual-subnet
Revision:	 05
Title:		 Virtual Subnet: A Scalable Data Center Interconnection
Solution
Creation_date:	 2011-04-11
WG ID:		 Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 10

Abstract:
This document proposes a scalable IP-only L2VPN solution called 
Virtual Subnet, which reuses BGP/MPLS IP VPN [RFC4364] and ARP proxy 
[RFC925][RFC1027] technologies. Virtual Subnet could be used to 
interconnect geographically distributed data centers in a much 
scalable way.

The IETF Secretariat.