Subject: WG Last Call for draft-ietf-l3vpn-mvpn-infra-addrs-04

From: Ben Niven-Jenkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 23:34:30 +0100

Colleagues,

Back in December we forwarded draft-ietf-l3vpn-mvpn-infra-addrs-02 to the IESG for publication.

Following IESG evaluation a number of small changes were made to the document and it was felt that they required a further WG Last Call to give the group a chance to comment on those changes before progressing the document further.

Therefore this e-mail starts a 2 week WG Last Call for draft-ietf-l3vpn-mvpn-infra-addrs-04.

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-l3vpn-mvpn-infra-addrs-04

The scope of the WG Last Call is limited to the changes changes between the -02 and -04 versions, which can be seen here:

http://goo.gl/IuZNn [ietf.org]

and can be summarised as:
- The document now "officially" updates draft-ietf-l3vpn-2547bis-mcast-bgp.

- The previous version suggested erroneously that the "VRF Route Import
 Extended Community" is an attribute of an MVPN route, when actually it is
 an attribute of a unicast route.   To correct this, some changes were made
 to the title, the abstract, and section 1.3.  Also, the VRF Route Import
 Extended Community is now discussed in its own section, instead of in the
 section on MVPN routes.

- A new IANA action was added, requesting the assignment of a codepoint for
 "VRF Route Import" in the "IPv6 address specific extended community"
 registry.

Feedback should be provided to the mailing list and/or the authors.

The Last Call ends midnight PDT 25th May 2011.

Thanks
Ben

---

From: Jeff Tantsura <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 18:24:01 -0400

Yes/support

Regards,
Jeff  

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Ben Niven-Jenkins
Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2011 15:35
To: L3VPN WG mailing list
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: WG Last Call for draft-ietf-l3vpn-mvpn-infra-addrs-04

Colleagues,

Thanks
Ben

---

From: Ben Niven-Jenkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 May 2011 07:31:25 +0100

L3VPNers,

This Last Call has now ended and no objections to the changes were made.

Ben