Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-l3vpn-ibgp-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 09:30:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Layer 3 Virtual Private Networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Internal BGP as PE-CE protocol
	Author(s)       : P. Marques, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-l3vpn-ibgp-06.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2011-05-11

This document defines protocol extensions and procedures for BGP
PE-CE router iteration in BGP/MPLS IP VPN [RFC4364] networks.  These
have the objective of making the usage of the BGP/MPLS IP VPN
transparent to the customer network, as far as routing information is
concerned.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l3vpn-ibgp-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.