Subject: Fwd: IETF 82 - Registration Now Open

From: Marshall Eubanks <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 15:07:06 -0400

FYI. If there is interest in a face-to-face meeting in Taipei, please let
the chairs know.

Regards
Marshall

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Aug 22, 2011 at 2:51 PM
Subject: IETF 82 - Registration Now Open
To: IETF Announcement list <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]

82nd IETF Meeting
Taipei, Taiwan
November 13-18, 2011
Host: Taiwan Network Information Center (TWNIC)

Meeting venue:  Taipei International Convention Center (TICC)
       http://www.ticc.com.tw/index_en.aspx

Register online at: http://www.ietf.org/meetings/82/

1.  Registration
2.  Visas & Letters of Invitation
3.  Accommodations
4.  Companion Program

1. Registration
       A. Early-Bird Registration - USD 650.00 Pay by Friday, 11 November
       2011 1700 PT (00:00 UTC)
       B. After Early-Bird cutoff - USD 800.00
       C. Full-time Student Registrations - USD 150.00 (with proper ID)
       D. One Day Pass Registration - USD 350.00
       E. Registration Cancellation
               Cut-off for registration cancellation is Monday,
               07 November 2011 at 1700 PT (0000 UTC).
               Cancellations are subject to a 10% (ten percent)
               cancellation fee if requested by that date and time.
       F. Online Registration and Payment ends Friday, 11 November 2011,
       1700 local Taipei time.
       G. On-site Registration starting Sunday, 13 November 2011 at 1100
       local Taipei time.

2. Visas & Letters of Invitation:
       Information on Visiting Taiwan, please visit:
       http://ietf82.tw/info.html#h1
       and
       http://www.boca.gov.tw/np.asp?ctNode=529&mp=2

       After you complete the registration process, you will be given
       the option of requesting a Letter of Invitation. You can request
       the Letter of Invitation as soon as you finish registration, or
       at a later time by following the link provided in the
       confirmation email.

3.  Accommodations
       The IETF is holding blocks of guest rooms at 2 hotels in Taipei:
       the Grand Hyatt Taipei (Headquarter Hotel - adjacent to the TICC
       and approximately a 3 minute walk) and the Shangri-La Far
       Eastern Plaza Hotel (Overflow Hotel - approximately 10 minute taxi
       ride, it is not accessible by walking)

       Room rates include one complimentary daily buffet breakfast and
       complimentary in-room high-speed Internet access. VAT of 5% is
       included in the prices, VAT rates are subject to change. 10% service
       charge is NOT included in the guest room rates.

       NOTE: Continental Breakfast will NOT be served at the meeting
       venue.

       Reservations Cut off Date: 12 October 2011 at the Grand Hyatt,
       15 September 2011 at Shangri-La

       For additional information on rates and policies, please visit:
       http://www.ietf.org/meeting/82/hotel.html

4.  Companion Program
       If you are traveling with a friend or family member over 18 years
       of age you can register them for the IETF Companion Program for
       only USD 15.00

       Benefits include:
       - A special welcome reception for companions from 1630-1730 on
       Sunday, 13 November
       - Ability to attend the official Welcome Reception from 1700-1900
       on Sunday, 13 November
       - A distinctive meeting badge that grants access to the venue
       (not to be used to attend working sessions)
       - Participation in a separate companion email list if you choose
       to help communicate and make plans with other IETF Companions.

       You can register your companion at any time via the IETF website
       or onsite at the meeting.

       To join the 82 companions mailing list see:
       https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/82companions

Only 82 days until the Taipei IETF!
_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce