Subject: VPN4DC attendees - check out L2VPN today

From: Marshall Eubanks <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 17:40:55 -0500

People who attended our L3VPN session on VPN4DC yesterday might want
to attend L2VPN this morning
as it has a related session. I only found out about this yesterday in
the L3VPN session, so it seems
that some cross-notification would be good.  Also note that the full
title of the first draft is

Problem Statement: Using L3 Overlays for Network Virtualization

Regards
Marshall

          Session Two - Thursday November 17th 2011, 0900-1130
          ====================================================

          1)  Administrivia

          2)  Problem Statement: Overlays for Network Virtualization
              https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-narten-nvo3-overlay-problem-statement-01
              Thomas Narten ([email-masked])
              45 minutes

          3)  Cloud Networking: Framework and VPN Applicability
              http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bitar-datacenter-vpn-applicability-01
              Nabil Bitar ([email-masked])
              30 minutes

          4)  Open Mic on NVO3 work
              75 minutes