Subject: Updates on draft-kumaki-murai-l3vpn-rsvp-te-04

From: Peng JIANG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 18:47:52 +0900

Hi all,

We've submitted an updated version of draft-kumaki-murai-l3vpn-rsvp-te:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kumaki-murai-l3vpn-rsvp-te-04

The above document defines new RSVP-TE extensions to support multiple
MPLS-TE LSPs in different BGP/MPLS IP-VPNs that are interconnected via
the same Provider Edge (PE) routers.

Furukawa Network Solution Corporation (FNSC) has implemented this feature.

Huawei and Softbank are interested in this I-D and has joined as co-authors.

We have also updated text for clarity and readability.
-Cleaned up the abstract
-Rewrote some of the introduction text to clarify application and
intention of the document
-Clarified motivation and network example
-Various edits and nits

We are planning to request the WG to accept this I-D as a WG document at
the TAIPEI meeting.

Please provide comments and feedback. Thanks.

Best Regards,

-- 
PENG JIANG
KDDI R&D LABS
TEL: +81-49-278-7879
E-mail: [email-masked]