Subject: Re :ok

From: radia boukari <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 14:15:57 +0000 (GMT)

________________________________
 De : "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
À : [email-masked] 
Envoyé le : Vendredi 16 Décembre 2011 5h23
Objet : Confirm: [email-masked]:yaxDxcTurHpw:t_oxLBNbFWH0QzW_NQ2SjpEoDaiN3MQcr31aIg

Confirmation of list posting -- confirmation ID: yaxDxcTurHpw

The ietf.org mailing-list server has received a list posting from 
[email-masked] to [email-masked] with the subject 
'New member'

As the sender address isn't subscribed to the list, and has not been
confirmed earlier, we have to request a confirmation of the address.
To confirm the address, send a message to [email-masked],
with the same subject line as this message.

(Simply sending a 'reply' to this message should work from most email
interfaces, since that usually leaves the subject line in the right
form.  The reply's additional "Re:" is ok.)

If you do not wish your posting to the list to go through, simply
disregard this message.  Questions to [email-masked].