Subject: Network Virtualization Overlay Control Plane Requirements posted

From: Larry Kreeger <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 10:20:19 -0800

This needed moderator approval for Bcc...so I am posting it directly now.  -
Larry

------ Forwarded Message
From: Larry Kreeger <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 11:40:36 -0800
To: <[email-masked]>
Subject: [nvo3] Network Virtualization Overlay Control Plane Requirements
posted

To: nvo3 mailing list
Bcc: l2vpn, l3vpn, dc, armd, vpn4dc mailing lists

Hi everyone,

I have recently posted a first draft of the Control Plane requirements for
Network Virtualization Overlays.

http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-kreeger-nvo3-overlay-cp-00.txt

This draft is a follow-up to draft-narten-nvo3-overlay-problem-statement-01
( http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-narten-nvo3-overlay-problem-statement-01
) which makes the case for overlay networks in data centers (not restricted
to L2 over L3) and the need for control plane solutions.

If you have not read draft-narten-nvo3-overlay-problem-statement-01, I
highly suggest reading it first because the posted control plane reqs
document picks up where it left off.

Since the posted draft is a followup to
draft-narten-nvo3-overlay-problem-statement-01 , and there is already an
NVO3 mailing list, please join and post any discussion and/or comments to
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nvo3

Thank you,
Larry Kreeger

_______________________________________________
nvo3 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nvo3

------ End of Forwarded Message