Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-l3vpn-virtual-hub-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 05:10:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Layer 3 Virtual Private Networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Virtual Hub-and-Spoke in BGP/MPLS VPNs
	Author(s)       : Huajin Jeng
                          James Uttaro
                          Luay Jalil
                          Bruno Decraene
                          Yakov Rekhter
                          Rahul Aggarwal
	Filename        : draft-ietf-l3vpn-virtual-hub-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2012-03-26

   With BGP/MPLS VPNs any-to-any connectivity among sites of a given
   Virtual Private Network would require each Provider Edge router that
   has one or more of these sites connected to it to hold all the routes
   of that Virtual Private Network. The approach described in this
   document allows to reduce the number of Provider Edge routers that
   have to maintain all these routes by requiring only a subset of these
   routers to maintain all these routes.

Specification of Requirements

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l3vpn-virtual-hub-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l3vpn-virtual-hub-00.txt