Subject: Solicit reviews and comments on draft-hao-l3vpn-inter-nvo3-vpn-00

From: Haoweiguo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2014 01:29:51 +0000

Hi all,
We submit a new draft of "Inter-AS Option B between NVO3 and BGP/MPLS IP VPN network", please review it and warmly appreciate your comments and suggestions.
Thanks
weiguo

________________________________________
发件人: [email-masked] [[email-masked]]
发送时间: 2014年7月1日 9:25
收件人: Susan Hares; Lucy yong; Haoweiguo; Lucy yong; Susan Hares; Haoweiguo
主题: New Version Notification for draft-hao-l3vpn-inter-nvo3-vpn-00.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-hao-l3vpn-inter-nvo3-vpn-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Weiguo Hao and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-hao-l3vpn-inter-nvo3-vpn
Revision:       00
Title:          Inter-AS Option B between NVO3 and BGP/MPLS IP VPN network
Document date:  2014-07-01
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          15
URL:            http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hao-l3vpn-inter-nvo3-vpn-00.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hao-l3vpn-inter-nvo3-vpn/
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hao-l3vpn-inter-nvo3-vpn-00

Abstract:
   This draft describes option-B inter-as connection between NVO3
   network and MPLS/IP VPN network. Comparing to traditional Option-B
   inter-as connection defined in [RFC 4364], this draft provides
   enhancement for heterogeneous network multi-as connection, the
   control plane and data plane procedures in NVO3 network are newly
   designed.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat