Subject: [Lager] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lager-specification-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2015 08:29:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Label Generation Rules Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Representing Label Generation Rulesets using XML
        Authors         : Kim Davies
                          Asmus Freytag
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lager-specification-04.txt
	Pages           : 68
	Date            : 2015-10-18

Abstract:
   This document describes a method of representing rules for validating
   identifier labels and alternate representations of those labels using
   Extensible Markup Language (XML). These policies, known as "Label
   Generation Rulesets" (LGRs), are used for the implementation of
   Internationalized Domain Names (IDNs), for example.  The rulesets are
   used to implement and share that aspect of policy defining which
   labels and specific Unicode code points are permitted for
   registrations, which alternative code points are considered variants,
   and what actions may be performed on labels containing those
   variants.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lager-specification/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lager-specification-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lager-specification-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/