Subject: [Lager] call for presentations for ietf94

From: "Marc Blanchet" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 03 Oct 2015 09:23:30 -0400

Hello,
  preliminary schedule of IETF 94 is out. Lager is currently scheduled 
end of day Thursday. However, this may change.

It is also time to look for the agenda. This is a call for 
presentations. Please send title, speaker, draft, time requested to the 
co-chairs ([email-masked])

Regards, Marc.

---

From: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 10:51:56 +0000

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Lager [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Marc Blanchet
> Sent: Saturday, October 03, 2015 9:24 AM
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: [Lager] call for presentations for ietf94
> 
> Hello,

There haven't been any requests for meeting time slots. Do we not need to meet?

Scott

---

From: Yoshiro YONEYA <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2015 22:56:16 +0900

Hi all,

I have suggestion about agenda items.

- implementation report
  AFAIK, Viagenie is implementing LGR toolset.  I think sharing 
  implementation experience and/or feedback to the specification from 
  the implementer will be useful.

- discussion about lager use case
  Lager will be used at SLD or lower as well as TLD (RootLGR).  
  I think discussion about lager use case for SLD or lower will be 
  useful for reviewing the specification.  Feedback from RootLGR 
  development experience will be helpful.

Regards,

-- 
Yoshiro YONEYA <[email-masked]>

On Mon, 12 Oct 2015 10:51:56 +0000 "Hollenbeck, Scott" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> Lager mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lager
>

---

From: Asmus Freytag <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2015 10:06:41 -0700

>    development experience will be helpful.
I'll be happy to participate remotely and in that case contribute some 
remarks about my own experiences with implementation both for root and 
second level. I'm part of the team that has been selected to create 
reference LGRs for the second level, and we will be delivering those 
using the xml specification.

A./