Subject: status of draft-ietf-ldapbis-ldapv3-ts-00.txt ?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 12:54:35 -0700

Hi -- just a simple status query. 

draft-ietf-ldapbis-ldapv3-ts-00.txt entered IETF-wide last call on Fri, 09 Mar 
2001.

I'm curious as to the state of this "last call" -- I haven't seen any other 
msgs w.r.t. this doc since the IETF-wide last call announcement, and also note 
that it isn't yet on the RFC Editor's queue <http://www.rfc-editor.org/queue.ht
ml>.

Has it passed last call and it's just waiting on the proverbial "extended 
queue"?

thanks,

JeffH
-----
To: IETF-Announce: ;
Cc: [email-masked]
From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Subject: Last Call: Lightweight Directory Access Protocol
	 (v3): Technical Specification to Proposed Standard
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2001 16:29:12 -0500

The IESG has received a request from the LDAP (v3) Revision Working
Group to consider Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (v3):Technical
Specification <draft-ietf-ldapbis-ldapv3-ts-00.txt> as a Proposed
Standard.

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by April 5, 2001.

Files can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ldapbis-ldapv3-ts-00.txt
-----