Subject: LDAP training

From: "Filipova, Teodora" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 14:38:21 -0500

Hello,

After I spent 2 hours looking for a comprehensive LDAP training for me and
my colleagues,  I am writing to see if you would be able to point out a good
on-line LDAP training.

Regards,

Teodora Filipova
E-Business Application Support
Bell Mobility, Toronto

---

From: "Kurt D. Zeilenga" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2002 12:01:46 -0800

Please note that the <[email-masked]> mailing list is
for discussing IETF LDAPbis WG work items and other WG issues.
As your message doesn't pertain to any LDAPbis work item or issue,
it is off topic.  Please direct such posts to a more suitable
forum like the U-Mich General LDAP <[email-masked]> mailing list.

I ask that anyone who does choose to respond to this thread,
please do so privately to avoid distracting the WG from its
engineering work.

Kurt Zeilenga, LDAPbis co-chair