Subject: Creating a New Schema

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 12:27:21 +0530

Hi
   In case a new schema is to be created in Ldap
  -> Is it possible to create a new schema which is not inherited from any of
the base schemas?

 -> In case a new schema is created would the server code require a
change?(although it should not)

->Is there any good site where the procedure for creation of a new schema is
given.

Thanks
Sarika

"DISCLAIMER: This message is proprietary to Hughes Software Systems Limited
(HSS) and is intended solely for the use of the individual  to whom it is
addressed. It may contain  privileged or confidential information  and should
not be circulated or used for any purpose other than for what it is intended. If
you have received this message in error, please notify the originator
immediately. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that you
are strictly prohibited from using, copying, altering, or disclosing the
contents of this message. HSS accepts no responsibility for loss or damage
arising from the use of the information transmitted by this email including
damage from virus."

---

From: "Kurt D. Zeilenga" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 10:47:28 -0700

I believe your post would be more appropriately directed to a
general LDAP mailing list such as <[email-masked]> or to
forums specific to the LDAP implementation you are using.

Please note that this list is for the LDAPbis WG discussions.
<http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/ldapbis-charter.html>.

Kurt, LDAPbis co-chair