Subject: Re: IETF ldapbis WG Last Call: draft-ietf-ldapbis-models-06.txt

From: "Jim Sermersheim" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 10:47:06 -0700

>The Last Call period will end on Friday, January 30, 2003.

Is that Fri, Jan 31, or Thu Jan 30? Please say the 31st

Jim

>>> "RL 'Bob' Morgan" <[email-masked]> 1/14/03 1:09:08 AM >>>

This message initiates an LDAPbis Working Group Last Call on the
document:

                 LDAP: Directory Information Models
                 <draft-ietf-ldapbis-models-06.txt>
                          16 December 2002

The purpose of this WG Last Call it to ensure that the Working Group
has achieved consensus that the document is suitable for publication
as an IETF Draft Standard.

Please review the document for both technical and editorial problems.
Technical issues should be discussed on this list.  Editorial issues
may be sent to the document editor, Kurt Zeilenga, [email-masked].

The Last Call period will end on Friday, January 30, 2003.

Upon completion of the Last Call, the WG chair(s) will take action
based upon the consensus of the WG.  Possible actions include:

  1) recommending to the IETF Application Area Directors that the
     document, after possible editorial or other minor changes, be
     considered by the IESG for publication as a Draft Standard
     (which generally involves an IETF-wide Last Call); or

  2) requiring that outstanding issues be adequately addressed prior
     to further action (including, possibly, another Last Call).

Remember that it is our responsibility as Working Group members to
ensure the quality of our documents and of the Internet Standards
process.  So, please read and comment!

 - RL "Bob" Morgan
   LDAPbis co-chair

---

From: "Jim Sermersheim" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 16:42:55 -0700

Oh good, so I can wait until Feb 6th to begin looking at it again :-)

>>> "RL 'Bob' Morgan" <[email-masked]> 1/30/03 4:03:40 PM >>>

> The Last Call period will end on Friday, January 30, 2003.

I did indeed mean Friday January 31.  Given the many comments in
progress,
I'll formally extend the Last Call to Friday February 7.  So keep 'em
coming.

 - RL "Bob"

---