Subject: Directory Interoperability Forum Hosts its 2nd Plugfest, January 29-31

From: Chris Harding <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 22:14:22 +0000

Hi -

Test your applications for LDAP-Ready compliance! The DIF's 2nd Plugfest 
offers you the opportunity to test your applications for interoperability 
with popular servers from CA, IBM, Microsoft, Nexor, Novell, OpenLDAP, 
Oracle, and Sun, all at the same time and in the same location, and obtain 
an officially recognized certification your prospects and customers can 
trust. At our last Plugfest, 8 leading server vendors provided hardware and 
HP, PeopleSoft and SAP were among the 20 applications that tested and 
received The Open Group's previous certification Works with LDAP.

This event takes place January 29-31, 2003 in Burlingame, CA. The cost to 
participate is $1,500 (US) dollars, which includes a free pass to The Open 
Group's Boundaryless Information Flow Conference the following week at the 
same location.

Or, for the first time, you can participate remotely via the Web for $250.

More detailed information about this Plugfest and LDAP-Ready Certification 
is available at the DIF website - see http://www.opengroup.org/dif/dc10/. 
Register on the web, or contact me. We look forward to seeing you in 
Burlingame!

(I'm sorry if you receive this e-mail more than once. I believe this 
announcement is of interest to all LDAP developers and, unfortunately, 
there's no way to avoid duplication between independent lists.)

Regards,

Chris
+++++

========================================================================
            Dr. Christopher J. Harding
   T H E    Executive Director for the Directory Interoperability Forum
  O P E N   Apex Plaza, Forbury Road, Reading RG1 1AX, UK
G R O U P  Mailto:[email-masked] Phone: +44 118 902 3018
            WWW: http://www.opengroup.org Mobile: +44 774 063 1520
========================================================================
The Open Group Conference
Boundaryless Information Flow: Keeping IT Secure
San Francisco, CA, USA, 3-7th February
http://www.opengroup.org/sfo2003
========================================================================