Subject: Example in draft-ietf-ldapbis-url-03.txt

From: "Vithalprasad Gaitonde" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 07:19:16 -0600

Section 7 of this document gives an example of (int=\00\00\00\04) and
shows hot the LDAP URL representation for the same.
The use of "int" seems to indicate here that its an integer attribute
which is being talked about. Its unlikely that an integer syntax
attribute will encoded like this.
Though its not technically incorrect, for better readability sake,
would it be a good idea to choose some other attribute name than "int"
like bin (bin=\00\00\00\04) as in section 7 of
draft-ietf-ldapbis-filter-04.txt.

Thanks,
Prasad

---

From: [email-masked] (Mark C Smith)
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 12:36:00 -0400

> draft-ietf-ldapbis-filter-04.txt.

OK, this is a good suggestion.

-- 
Mark Smith
Netscape Directory Product Development
My words are my own, not my employer's.