Subject: Re: REVISED protocol review notes [LONG]

From: "Jim Sermersheim" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 22:15:01 -0700

>>> Kurt Zeilenga <[email-masked]> 10/7/03 3:48:43 PM >>>
>Insert here <end of 4.4.1> a statement as to what a specification of a
Notice
>of Disconnect consists of.

Are you saying that we should mention that other specifications may
also define different "Notice of Disconnect" operations, and then
provide guidelines for those specifications? I'm not sure what the
benefit is.
 
Jim

---

From: "Kurt D. Zeilenga" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 21:37:49 -0800

At 09:15 PM 10/26/2003, Jim Sermersheim wrote:
>>Insert here <end of 4.4.1> a statement as to what a specification of a Notice
>Are you saying that we should mention that other specifications may also define different "Notice of Disconnect" operations, and then provide guidelines for those specifications? I'm not sure what the benefit is.

Sorry, I intended to suggest that guidelines for "Unsolicited
Notifications" (in general) should be added (in 4.4).  The
guidelines should be similar to those for Extended Operations
and Controls.

Kurt