Subject: Agenda for LDAPBIS @ IETF#58

From: "Kurt D. Zeilenga" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 12:06:23 -0800

Below is the LDAPBIS agenda for IETF#58.  As we only have one
hour, discussions will be focused on outstanding issues needing
face-to-face time to resolve.  Where the I-D editor is not
available, a suitable stand in will be appointed.

Kurt

LDAP Revision (LDAPBIS) Working Group

Tuesday, November 11 at 1300-1400
=================================

CHAIRS:
        RL "Bob" Morgan <[email-masked]>
        Kurt Zeilenga <[email-masked]>

AGENGA:

  0) Preliminaries (Scribes, Agenda, WG Status) - chairs - 5m
  1) draft-ietf-ldapbis-protocol outstanding issues - editor - 20m
  2) draft-ietf-ldapbis-authmeth outstanding issues - editor - 20m
  3) Next Steps / Milestones Review - chairs - 5m
  4) Open Mic - floor - remaining