Subject: Re: authmeth-09 comments

From: "Roger Harrison" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 01:13:30 -0700

Kurt,
 
Is your concern regarding the lack of attention to the tables directed
to WG members in general or from me? I reworked the tables completely
for the -09 draft and feel quite confident that they are much better
than they have ever been before. I would appreciate some more eyes on
them at this point, but I reviewed every production in the tables for
the -09 draft.
 
Roger

>>> "Kurt D. Zeilenga" <[email-masked]> 1/8/2004 5:45:45 PM >>>

I believe some find the table useful. Personally, I worry that the
table might not accurately reflect the prose. (As co-chair, I'm
concerned by the lack of attention the tables are getting.)

Kurt

---

From: "Kurt D. Zeilenga" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 17:00:49 -0800

At 12:13 AM 2/16/2004, Roger Harrison wrote:
>Is your concern regarding the lack of attention to the tables directed to WG members in general or from me?

I am particularly concerned that the tables are not getting adequate
review by WG members.  I ask that reviewers pay particular attention
to these tables and specifically comment on their soundness.  (Please
comment as I previously requested.)

>I reworked the tables completely for the -09 draft and feel quite confident that they are much better than they have ever been before. I would appreciate some more eyes on them at this point, but I reviewed every production in the tables for the -09 draft.
> 
>Roger
>