Subject: draft-ietf-ldapbis-filter-07 published

From: Mark Smith <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 09:39:24 -0400

Last week I published a version -07 of the LDAP Filter I-D:

    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ldapbis-filter-07.txt

Other than the change to use the new RFC 3667 and 3668 boilerplate, the 
changes since -06 are fairly minor.  Here are all of them (from Appendix 
B of the document):

12.1.  Technical Changes

   Replaced [ISO 10646] reference with [Unicode].

   "String Search Filter Definition" section: replaced "greater" and
   "less" with "greaterorequal" and "lessorequal" to avoid confusion.
   Also, broke some long lines into two lines to avoid exceeding the 72
   column limit.

12.2.  Editorial Changes

   "Status of this Memo", "Intellectual Property Rights", and "Full
   Copyright" sections: updated to use boilerplate from RFC 3667 and RFC
   3668.

   "Status of this Memo", "Abstract" and "Table of Contents" sections:
   removed section numbers.

   "LDAP Search Filter Definition" section: added (BER) to the last
   sentence.

   "IANA Considerations" section: added.

-Mark