Subject: arafat's widow

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 02:07:53 -0800

Dear Friend,
 
This mail may not be surprising to you if you have been following current events in the international media with
reference to the MiddleEast and Palestine in particular. 
 
I am Mrs. Suha Arafat, the wife ofYasser Arafat, the Palestinian leader who died recently in Paris.
Since his death and even prior to the announcement, I have been thrown into a state of antagonism, confusion,humiliation,
frustration and hopelessness by the present leadership ofthe Palestinian Liberation Organization and the new Prime
Minister. I have even been subjected tophysical and psychological torture. As a widow that is so
traumatized,Ihave lost confidence with everybody in the country atthe moment.
 
You must have heard over the media reports and the Internet on the discovery of some fund in my husband secret bank
account and companiesand the allegations of some huge sums of money deposited by my husbandin my name of which I
have refuses to disclose or give up to thecorrupt Palestine Government. In fact the total sum allegedlydiscovered by
the Government so far is in the tune of about$6.5Billion Dollars. And they are not relenting on their effort to
make mepoor for life. As you know, the Moslem community has no regards forwomen, more importantly when the woman is
from a Christian background,hence my desire for a foreign assistance. 
 
I have the sum of 20million dollars with a financial securiry firm in Europe whose name I can notdisclose for now for
security reasons until we open up communication.Ishall begrateful if you could receive this fund into your bank
account for safe keeping and any Investment opportunity.
Thisarrangement will be known to you and I alone and all our correspondenceshould be strictly on email alone
because our government has tapped allmy lines and are monitoring all my moves. 
 
In view of the above, if you are willing to assist for our mutual benefits, we will have tonegotiate on yourPercentage share of the $20,000,000 that will be
keptin
your possession for a while and invested in your name for my trustpending when my Daughter, Zahwa, will come offage and take fullresponsibility of her Family Estate/inheritance. 
Please note that thisis a golden
opportunity that comes once in life time and more so,if you are honest, I am going to entrust more funds in
your
care asthis is one of the legacy we keep for our children.

In case youdon't accept please do not let me out to the security and internationalmedia as I am giving you this
information in total trust and confidenceI will greatly appreciate if you accept my proposal in good faith.Please
expedite action.
 
PLEASE REPLY ME ONLY ON THESEADDRESSES:
[email-masked]
 
NB: Please click the link belowto get more on my
story:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suha_Arafat
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&u=/ap/20050222/ap_on_re_mi_ea/israel_palestinians
 
Yours sincerely, 
 
Suha Arafat.