Subject: IETF ldapbis WG Last Call: draft-ietf-ldapbis-user-schema-05.txt

From: "Kurt D. Zeilenga" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 17:10:16 -0700

This message initiates a LDAPbis Working Group Last Call on the
document:

          LDAP: Schema for User Applications
          <draft-ietf-ldapbis-user-schema-09.txt>

The purpose of this WG Last Call it to ensure that the Working Group
has achieved consensus that the document is suitable for publication
as an IETF Draft Standard.

Please review the document for both technical and editorial problems.
Technical issues should be discussed on this list.  Editorial issues
may be sent to the document editor.

The Last Call period will end on Wednesday, June 6, 2005.

Upon completion of the last call, the WG chair(s) will take action
based upon the consensus of the WG.  Possible actions include:

  1) recommending to the IETF Application Area Directors that the
     document, after possible editorial or other minor changes, be
     considered by the IESG for publication as a Draft Standard
     (which generally involves an IETF-wide Last Call); or

  2) requiring that outstanding issues be adequately addressed prior
     to further action (including, possibly, another Last Call).

Remember that it is our responsibility as Working Group members to
ensure the quality of our documents and of the Internet Standards
process.  So, please read and comment!

 - Kurt Zeilenga
   LDAPbis co-chair

---

From: Andrew Sciberras <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 12:13:24 +1000

Hi,

I would just like to note that there are some issues with this draft 
that I am currently aware of.

* The X.500 reference should reference the X.500 recommendation instead 
of X.501-X.525
* The Example in 2.13 requires the text: "a the"  to be replaced with "the"
* The mis-spelt word "attributer" appears in the Security Consideration.
* The security considerations contains the following text:
in RFC 2377 by A. Grimstad, R. Huber, S, Sataluri and M. Smith.
Where "S," needs to be changed to "S."

Also, note that the current version that should be reviewed is -09 and 
that the last call period will end July 6.

Thanks,
Andrew Sciberras

---

From: "Kurt D. Zeilenga" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 20:01:57 -0700

At 07:13 PM 6/21/2005, Andrew Sciberras wrote:
>Also, note that the current version that should be reviewed is -09 and that the last call period will end July 6. 

Yes!  Thanks, Kurt