Subject: ldapbis WG Last Call on draft-ietf-ldapbis-bcp64-05.txt

From: "RL 'Bob' Morgan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 00:02:41 -0700 (PDT)

This message initiates a LDAPbis Working Group Last Call on the 
document:

                       IANA Considerations for LDAP
                    <draft-ietf-ldapbis-bcp64-05.txt>
                             21 February 2005

The purpose of this WG Last Call is to ensure that the Working Group has 
achieved consensus that this document is suitable for publication as an 
IETF Best Current Practice (BCP) RFC (replacing RFC 3383, the current BCP 
64; see Appendix B for changes this document makes to RFC 3383).

Please review the document for both technical and editorial problems.
Technical issues should be discussed on this list.  Editorial issues may
be sent to the document editor.

The Last Call period will end on Monday, July 11, 2005.

Upon completion of the Last Call, the WG chair(s) will take action based
upon the consensus of the WG.  Possible actions include:

   1) recommending to the IETF Application Area Directors that the
      document, after possible editorial or other minor changes, be
      considered by the IESG for publication as a Best Current Practice
      RFC (which generally involves an IETF-wide Last Call); or

   2) requiring that outstanding issues be adequately addressed prior
      to further action (including, possibly, another Last Call).

Remember that it is our responsibility as Working Group members to
ensure the quality of our documents and of the Internet Standards
process.  So, please read and comment!

  - RL "Bob" Morgan
    LDAPbis co-chair