Subject: Hello Dear.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2006 20:28:29 +0300

HELLO DEAR ,

I AM MR.WAKUH OTU A BANKER TO MR. PHANG WEN HERE IN BURKINA FASO. ON THE
PROCESS OF TRANSFERRING HIS FUND,HE DEATH WITH HIS FAMILY ON DECEMBER 31TH
DISASTER( QUAKE AND TSUNAMI )IN INDONESIA.

AND THE BANK CONFRONTED ME AS HIS BANKER TO LOOK FOR ANY OF HIS RELATIVE OR
NEXT OF KIN TO COME FOR THE CLAIM. THE BANK HAS BEEN EXPECTING ANY OF HIS
RELATIVE TO COME OVER FOR THE CLAIM OF HIS MONEY AND THE BANK CANNOT
RELEASE IT UNLESS SOME BODY APPLIES FOR IT AS NEXT OF KIN OR RELATION TO
THE DECEASED AS INDICATED IN OUR BANKING GUIDELINES AND LAWS  . 

AFTER MY RESEARCH I FOUND OUT THAT ALL HIS RELATION DIED LONG-SIDE WITH HIM
AT THE DISASTER LEAVING NOBODY BEHIND FOR THE CLAIM.

I SEEK YOUR CONSENT TO PRESENT YOU AS THE NEXT OF KIN OF THE DECEASED SINCE
YOU ARE A FOREIGNER , SO THAT THE US$8.5M DOLLARS CAN BE PAID INTO YOUR
ACCOUNT AND BOTH OF US CAN SHARE THE MONEY ACCORDING TO THE AGREED RATIO .

I WILL SEND TO YOU THE WHOLE RELEVANT INFORMATION ABOUT HIS ACCOUNT
IMMEDIATELY YOU ACCEPT TO CO-OPERATE WITH ME AND THERE IS NOTHING TO RISK
OVER IT SINCE I AM BANKER TO HIM HERE.

SEND TO ME YOUR PRIVATE :
TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBER
HOME AND OFFICE ADDRESS

AS A BANKER, THIS WILL NOT TAKE MORE THAN FOURTEEN BANKING WORKING DAYS
FORTHE MONEY TO GET'S INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.

TRUSTING TO HEAR FROM YOU THROUGH MY HOME CONFIDENTIAL
MAILBOX:([email-masked] )

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

MR. WAKUH OTU
Get your free e-mail at http://www.satline.net