Subject: This will include reviewing client configurations and infrastructure configurations; reproducing issues in a simulation environment; and in some cases working with customer directly to troubleshoot.

From: "Joanna" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 20:14:43 +0530

GPSI Announces Market Attack Into $1 Trillion Market!

Global Payment Solutions
Symbol: GPSI
Price: $0.03

GPSI announced its plans to address the huge influx of immigrant workers
into the US that need banking solutions that they otherwise would not
qualify for. This market is expected to represent over $1 Trillion
dollars to be managed by 2008. GPSI provides viable solutions to this
market. This is hot, read the news and watch for more Monday! Get on
GPSI first thing Monday!

Persistence and good follow up skills.
This candidate will also proactively manage issues and risks and
independently drive projects forward. Bachelor's degree with development
experience in Trading Systems supporting a Loans or Credit Trading
business. Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Microsoft
Visio. Pricing and Risk Analytics is also desirable. Business, Finance
or MIS. Strong understanding of software implementation approaches and
quality assurance procedures. From a technical perspective the EMS will
complement existing OMS's by buffering them from high trading volumes.
Experience with Solaris, Linux, Windows, Sybase, JMS, FX and Metals.
The business, and the IT group, are both operating as start ups within
the firm, so you must be able to work flexibly and respond rapidly to
the changing environment.
Understand how process applies to projects. Knowledge of derivatives
products including Equity Swaps, CFDs, Futures, Options, Interest Rate
Swaps, Repurchase Agreements, Stock Loan, Credit Default Swaps and
Convertible Bonds. Exposure to test methodologies. Experience in
building scalable, distributed applications capable of supporting
straight through processing of a large number of transactions. Excellent
oral and written communication skills and the ability to work in a team
environment.
Knowledge of Project Life Cycle and Project Methodologies. Will be
working on projects to add more exchange feeds to the system and
constantly upgrade the infrastructure for even higher performance and
capacity. Work experience in a large investment banking environment with
a familiarity with audit and governance requirements is a plus, as is
experience or interest in Agile development. In this role, you will
manage requirements for supporting implementation and integration of
SDLC tools for use across IT.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the development of
programs that support the business along with application testing,
troubleshooting, problem definition and resolution.
Good communication skills. Experienced in managing large scale data
center hosting high volume and mission critical applications. Experience
with BrokerTec or eSpeed is a plus.
Experience working in an investment banking environment. NET Web
Services and COBOL and data storage on zOS mainframe.
A basic knowledge of all applications supported will be expected over
time to better serve the user base.
NET development experience. Experienced in managing large scale data
center hosting high volume and mission critical applications.
Experience in working with offshore teams is also desirable.
Experience with data modeling, UI development and a familiarity with GTK
US day shift is a plus.
Experience in developing test plans.
Experience with data-driven . Full systems development life cycle
experience.
In this role you will specifically be on the Meridian application, which
will deliver an iLOG based, multi-node Java application to meet the
banks regulatory reporting needs.
Advanced degree in Math, Physics, Engineering, or Computer Science; MBA
Finance. The successful candidate will be working closely with
front-office trading desks and other IT groups to complete various
projects.
Ability to work with different teams and provide thought leadership in
the development area.
General SQL knowledge. Solid experience with Solaris and Linux
environments and knowledge of Oracle systems administration is a plus.
Capability to "dive into" projects when necessary.
Working knowledge of system architecture, object-oriented design and
design patterns. Exposure to XML, HTML, and JavaScript. NET development
experience.
Strong Quant knowledge specifically in the area of Execution Analytics.
As a senior team player, this individual must also use previous work
experience to provide team with value added suggestions and ideas on how
to improve process and workflow.
Desire to work in a fast paced collaborative environment is also
required.
Must possess a clear understanding of the structure of equity markets
and exchange behaviour.
Experience in successfully designing and implementing complex system
with high performance, scalability, and fault-tolerant requirements.