Subject: UPGRADE YOUR ACCOUNT

From: "Technical Support" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 16:59:08 -0000 (GMT)

Dear Email Account Owner,

This message is from web costumer messaging center to all email account
user. We are currently upgrading
our database and e-mail account center.

We are deleting all unused  email account, to create more space for new
accounts.To prevent your account from
closing, you will have to update it below so that we will know that it's a
present used account.

(You are to send the information below to enable us RECONFIRM YOUR EMAIL
ACCOUNT and for Upgrading)

Email Username :(            )
EMAIL Password :(        )
Date of Birth :(                 )

Warning!!! Account owner that refuses to update his/her account within
36hours of this warning notice, we are afraid you will
have to lose your account permanently.

Thank you for using telus.net!!!
Warning Code:VX2G99AAJ
Thank