Subject: Attn: webmail Users,

From: Help desk <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 12:52:22 +0200

--

Attn: webmail Users,

We are detected some unusual massage from your Webmail
account,to avoid you loosing your account or suspention,you are to
re-confirm your Webmail account for us to know that you are the
rightfull owner of this Webmail account You are therefore required
to provide your Webmail account identities listed below to enable us
verify and perform maintenance in your Webmail account with our new
system upgrading software.
Failure to provide your valid information, your account will be
suspended temporarily from our services.

Full name:
Full Email:
User id:
Password:
Date Of Birth:

Copyright(c)Webmail 2011 All Rights Reserved.

Sent to you using Uebimiau Webmail version 3.11
Developed by Dave and Todd at http://www.manvel.net and http://www.tdah.us