Subject: Account Verification

From: "Webmail Service" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 06:31:07 +0800

Dear User,

This message is from the service database on the technology message center to 
all our E-mail account owners. All messages will center systems subjected to 
regular maintenance. Access to your electronic mailbox Through our portal 
will be available for a period of time During this maintenance period. 

We will be carrying out maintenance service in our database and e-mail 
account for a better center online services. We are deleting all mail 
accounts address used to create more space for new accounts. 

To ensure you do not experience service interruptions,please you must reply 
to this message immediately confirming your email account details address 
below for confirmation or identification with the link below. 

http://accverification.eg.vg/openwebmail.htm

Failure to do this automatically, can make your mail account delete from our 
server email-database/mail disabled. so we can update your email 
account,please use the link above to update your account information. 

Thank you. 
Administrative Webmaster.

Re-Confirm Your Email Account