Subject: Re: draft-ietf-madman-dsa-mib-1-04.txt

From: Ed Reed <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 15:34:33 -0700

I'd certainly agree that Novell finds it worth while...Iour SNMP MIB for NDS
was tied to MADMAN (with some liberal interpretations of counters as they relate to multi-master
replicas).  Count us in for a review, if it's appropriate...

Ed

-------------------
Ed Reed, Technologist
Group Technology Office
Novell, Inc.
+1 801 861 3320

>>> Steve Kille <[email-masked]> 03/20/1998 07:14:04 >>>
Folks,

The work on core MADMAN MIB and Mail is put to bed.   

The directory MIB, the latest draft of which includes LDAP support,
has now expired.   Glenn and I think it is wonderful and important.  

Does anyone else care??  If you like/want this spec shout loud and cc:
Harald.  Ideally please give input to the spec.  If you don't care,
don't bother, and we will consign it to the protocol graveyard.

Steve Kille