Subject: INCREASE BUSINESS SALES

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 99 06:32:53 EST

HELLO: THIS IS AN ADVERTISEMENT FOR 74 MILLION E-MAIL
ADDRESSES ON  CD-ROM.  IF YOU HAVE NO INTEREST IN THIS
INFORMATION, PLEASE CLICK DELETE. THANK YOU.

Dear Consumer,
Increase your business sales!  How?? By targeting millions of buyers via e-mail !!
We are offering over 74 million FRESH, DELIVERABLE, CLEAN e-mail addresses
on CD-ROM.  The cd-rom includes targeted addresses, such as business opportuinty
seekers, sports buffs, mlm, impulsive buyers and investors. The cd-rom also includes 
general internet, United States, United kingdom, mixed domains, International,
Canadian, earthlink, aol, compuserve, misc and much more.  The list's are divided into
groups and are compressed. This will allow you to uses the names right off the cd.
There are no duplicate addresses!! 

ORDER IN THE NEXT 7 DAYS AND RECEIVE AN ADDITIONAL CD-ROM
WITH OVER 10 MILLION DELIVERABLE E-MAIL ADDRESSES!!
The bonus  alone is worth ACTING NOW! The  cd-rom contains such
address as general internet, msn, aol, compuserve, delphi and much more.

ACT NOW AND RECEIVE ALL THIS FOR AN UNBELIEVEABLE LOW,
LOW  PRICE OF  ONLY $29.95 !

Simply send $29.95, check or money order, or credit card information to:
INFORMATION PLUS, PO Box 7350 Panama City Beach, FL 32413.
CREDIT CARD ORDERS, please  mail in your information.
 Attention Information Plus, here is credit card  information for the amount of
 $29.95 for the E-mail addresses on  CD-ROM.

ACCOUNT NUMBER________________________________
EXP. DATE________________________
NAME___________________________
BILLING ADDRESS________________________________
CITY_________________________STATE____________ZIP__________
HOME PHONE NUMBER_____________________________

if we have reached you in error, and you would like to be removed
[email-masked]