Subject: 10 Million Addresses=$79.00

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 07:30:02 +0900

10 MILLION HOT E-MAIL ADDRESSES ON CD for $79.00
 
 We have taken all the E-mail addresses that is being sold
on the internet. We have filtered them thru all the remove
lists. We have taken off all the undeliverables and added 
all to our own clean database to come up with the best e-mail
addresses on the internet.

The hot clean lists of 10 million internet buyers on CD 
arranged in the order of Domains for easy delivery. 

Bulk e-mails is the most cost effective form of advertising
to date. That is why you receive them every day.

Just think. If you have a $10 product and only 1% of these
people buy your product, you will make a cool $1 million.
All for a simple investment of $79.00 + $3.50 for Shipping
or make money reselling them for just $139.00 + $3.50 for
shipping.
We will also include in your package where to download
free software to do your mailing - FREE

Use these e-mail addresses to sell your product ($79.00) or 
make copies and resell the entire CD for just $139.00
*************************************************************
*************************************************************
Please Print out the following form, fill out and FAX to us at:
972-702-0451  ----24 HRS A DAY

TWO WAYS TO ORDER !!!
CREDIT CARDS:
WE ACCEPT AMERICAN EXPRESS<> VISA <> MasterCard
simply fill out the following form with your credit card info and
FAX To: STANDARD BIZ SERVICES AT:
972-702-0451 **********FAX 24 HRS A DAY
**credit card orders will be sent out in 24 hours.

CHECKS: Please make your check payable to:
STANDARD BIZ SERVICES and fax with filled out form to:
972-702-0451 ******FAX 24 HRS A DAY

****check orders will be delivered in 10 days to allow
for Bank clearance
********************************************************   

 *****CHOOSE PAYMENT METHOD********

CREDIT CARD ( )  CHECK ( )attach check

TYPE OF CARD  AMX / VISA / MC _______________

CREDIT CARD #________________________________

EXPIRATION DATE   ___________________________
 
NAME ON CREDIT CARD________________________

$79.00 for E-mail addresses only.Or $139 For rights to resell CD.
****Please add $3.50 for shipping.*******

All shipping are by priority mail 2-3 day delivery.
 
ENTER AMOUNT TO CHARGE ___________
 
BILLING ADDRESS ____________________________
 
CITY_________________________________________
 
STATE________________ZIP_____________________

________________________________________________

SHIPPING ADDRESS(if different from above)

ADDRESS_______________________________________
 
CITY_________________________________________
 
STATE________________ZIP_____________________

PHONE INCLUDE AREA CODE___________________
   
EMAIL ADDRESS______________________________

YOUR SIGNATURE_______________________________

CD WILL BE SHIPPED OUT TO THE ABOVE ADDRESS WITHIN 24 HRS FOR
CREDIT CARD ORDERS AND 10 DAYS for CHECK ORDERS.