Subject: Here's Your Marketing Kit

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 99 07:52:33 EST

"How to Promote Virtually Any Business, Product, Or Service 
On the Internet"

Dear Friend,

If you are a small business owner trying to sell your 
products, services, or opportunity on the internet, here's 
some important news!

Not only can you slash your marketing costs to the bone, 
start receiving orders within 24 hours of all of your 
advertising, and keep in contact with all of your 
customers for pennies...but using the technology that is 
available right this minute, you can set your entire 
business on auto-pilot with machines doing 95% of the 
work for you.

If you would love to learn how to:

* Develop a 100% Risk Free Marketing System by using an 
almost completely forgotten secret marketing techniques 
developed decades ago by some of the top millionaires 
in direct mail!

* How You Can Unconditionally Guarantee to Get Your Web Site 
Listed in the Top 20 of the Major Search Engines to bring 
your web counter to its knees!

* Use Email Marketing Techniques that create leads and 
makes sales every single day of the week without bulk email 
and Without Spamming!

* Write Online Ad Copy that holds people on the edge of their 
seats and to practically line up and beg you to take their 
money!

* 15 different dirt cheap strategies for driving traffic 
to your web site!

I can help you discover the most advanced ideas and dirty 
little tricks that guarantee you will be successful in your 
marketing efforts.

I have written this Special Report to help you discover all 
of the tricks of the trade...

For Your Free Copy of this Internet Marketing Secrets 
Special Report:  Email us at:

mailto:[email-masked]?subject=Special-Report!

Yours in Success,

Michael Burgess
Financial Systems

***************************************************************
If you have received this message in error, please accept our 
apology as a responsible e-mailer, and reply with the word 
REMOVE in the subject line.
***************************************************************