Subject: draft-bartz-directory-composite-objects-00.txt

From: "Larry S. Bartz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 13:50:41 +0000

I am soliciting comments on

   draft-bartz-directory-composite-objects-00.txt

Here is the abstract:

   Composite Objects for the Directory (COD) describes an abstraction
   layer above the schema, content, and structure facilities of the
   Directory. COD enables the construction of reusable information com-
   ponents from schema primitives. These components include composite
   objects, type-signed object references, graphs of object hierarchies,
   and object-oriented relationships among Directory objects.

   COD also provides a repository of templates, or prototypes of the
   information components. This repository captures component design
   information which cannot be expressed in the Directory schema. This
   repository allows the design of the components to be unequivocably
   described and reused both within and beyond the immediate Directory
   instance.

The list of current Internet-Drafts can be accessed at
http://www.ietf.org/ietf/1id-abstracts.txt

To view the list Internet-Draft Shadow Directories, see
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html.

--
#::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|
# Larry Bartz                           |                              |
#  [email-masked]    | Ooo, ooo,                    |
#                                       | Ooo, ooo, oooooo!            |
#                                       | I've got a gnu attitude!     |
#  voice (317) 226-7060                 |                              |
#  FAX   (317) 226-6378                 |                              |
#::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|