Subject: GET YOUR OWN 5 MEG WEBSITE FOR ONLY $10.95 PER MONTH!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 16:56:33

Why pay over $19.00 a month or more for web space?

Call PES CONSOLIDATED ENTERPRISES Today AT 1 888 248 0765.

SAVE MONEY ON WEB HOSTING WITH PES CONSOLIDATED ENTERPRISES AND 
PAY ONLY $10.95 PER MONTH FOR YOUR WEB SITE.

OUR PRICE INCLUDES HAVING YOUR OWN DOMAIN WITH 5 megs of web 
space!

WE offer multiple high-speed OC - 3  multiple backbone 
connnections!

WITH every domain you get:
 
- 5 meg web site
- front page 2000 EXTENSIONS
- customized cgi bins
- real audio streamers*
- shopping carts*
- credit card processing*
& much more

 All for just $10.95 per month!

*set up charges are extra

Process credit cards in real time now!

Simply park your domain with us, upload your data and you are  
all ready on the web.

Stop overpaying for your web site and host with PES CONSOLIDATED 
ENTERPRISES TODAY!

If you are calling within the United States please call 
18882480765.

If calling from outside of the United States please call  514 221 
2032 for further information.

All web sites hosted by us are pre-paid for the year with a 10 
day money back guarantee! A $39.95 setup fee applies for each new 
domain set up with us.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-REMOVEINSTRUCTIONS-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
=
While the Internet is public domain designed for communication, 
we sincerely 
respect your choice to not receive email from our EZine 
subscriber list.
 
To be removed from our list server database, enter your email 
address
at the address below. 
http://fupwes.gruskoze.uk%668key=965895210index=A21r7P6qW%4036315
83639/remove/1963.htm

If your browser will not load this link please feel free to leave 
your email 
address on our toll-free voicemail server.  1-888-248 0765
PES CONSOLIDATED ENTERPRISES INC
Montreal Quebec
514 221 2032