Subject: $EASY MONEY$

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2000 01:45:14 -0700 (PDT)

****************************************************************
*****************************
To be removed from this list, please reply to this email with
the word "REMOVE"  and the EMAIL ADDRESS  it was sent to in the subject box.
See legal disclaimer at the end of this text. Thank you.
****************************************************************
*****************************

This could be a great year for you!

Please read all of this, it will only take a minute, don't just delete it, I nearly did !

EARN $100,000 PER YEAR SENDING E-MAIL!!!

****************************************************************
*******

You can earn $50,000 or more in the next 90 days sending e-mail, seem
impossible?  Read on for details (no, there is no 'catch')...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"AS SEEN ON NATIONAL T.V."

Thank you for your time and Interest.
This is the letter you've been hearing about in the news lately.

Due to the popularity of this letter on the internet, a major
nightly news program recently devoted an entire show to the
investigation of the program, described below, to see if it really
can make people money.

The show also investigated whether or not the program was
legal. Their findings proved once and for all that there are,
absolutely no laws prohibiting the participation in the program.
This has helped to show people that this is a simple, harmless
and fun way to make some extra money at home.

The results of this show have been truly remarkable. Since so
many people are participating now, those involved are doing much
better than ever before. Everyone makes more as
more people try it out. It is very, very exciting to be a part of
this plan. You will understand once you experience it.

"HERE IT IS, BELOW"

================================================
================================================

*** Print This Now For Future Reference ***

The following income opportunity is one you may be
interested in taking a look at.  It can be started with VERY
LITTLE investment and the income return is TREMENDOUS!!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

If you would like  to make at least $50,000 in less than 90
days! Please read the enclosed program...THEN READ IT
AGAIN!!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

THIS IS A LEGITIMATE, LEGAL, MONEY MAKING
OPPORTUNITY.   It does not require you to come into
contact with people, do any hard work and best of all, you
never have to leave the house except to get the mail.  If you
believe that someday you'll get that big break that you've
been waiting for, THIS IS IT!  Simply follow the instructions,
and your dreams will come true.  This  e-mail marketing
program works perfectly...100%, EVERY TIME.  E-mail is the
sales tool of the future.  Take advantage of this
non-commercialized method of advertising NOW!!!  The
longer you wait, the more people will be doing business using
e-mail. Get your piece of this program now!

MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING (MLM) has finally gained
respectability.  It is being taught in the Harvard Business
School, both Stanford Research and the Wall Street
Journal have stated that between 50% and 65% of all goods
and services will be sold through multi-level methods by the
late 1990's.  This is a Multi-Billion Dollar industry and of
the 500,000 millionaires in the U.S., 20% (100,000)  made
their fortune in the last few years in MLM.  Moreover,
statistics show 45 people become millionaires everyday
through Multi-Level Marketing.

You may have heard this story before, but over the summer
Donald Trump made an appearance on the David Letterman
Show. Dave asked him what he would do if he lost
everything and had to start over from scratch. Without
hesitating, Trump said he would find a good network
marketing company and get to work.  The audience started
to hoot and boo him. He looked out at the audience and
dead-panned his response - "That's why I'm sitting up here
and you are all sitting out there!"

With network marketing you have two sources of income.
Direct commissions from sales you make yourself and
commissions from sales made by people you introduce to the
business.

Residual income is the secret of the wealthy. It means
investing time or money once and getting paid again and
again and again.  In network marketing, it also means getting
paid for the work of others.

The enclosed information is something I almost let slip
through my fingers.  Fortunately, sometime later I re-read
everything and gave some thought and study to it.

My name is Ellie Gilbert. Two years ago, the
corporation I worked for, the past twelve years, down-sized
and my position was eliminated.  After many unproductive job
interviews, I decided to open my own business.  Over the
past year, I incurred many unforeseen financial problems. I
owed my family, friends and creditors over $40,000..
I just couldn't seem to make ends meet.
I had to refinance and borrow against my home to support
my family and struggling business.
AT THAT MOMENT something significant happened in my life
and I am writing to share the experience in hopes that
this will change your life, FINANCIALLY, FOREVER!!!

In mid December, I received this program via e-mail.  Six
month's prior to receiving this program I had been sending
away for information on various business opportunities. All of
the programs I received, in my opinion, were not cost
effective.  They were either too difficult for me to
comprehend or the initial investment was too much for me to
risk to see if they would work or not. One claimed that I
would make a million dollars in one year...it didn't tell me
I'd have to write a best selling book to make it!

But, as I was saying, in December of 1997 I received this
program. I didn't send for it, or ask for it, they just got my
name off a mailing list. THANK GOODNESS FOR THAT!
After reading it several times, to make sure I was reading it
correctly, I couldn't believe my eyes.  Here was a MONEY
MAKING PHENOMENON. I could invest as much as I
wanted to start, without putting me further into debt.  After I
got a pencil and paper and figured it out, I would at least get
my money back.  But like most of you I was still a little
skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects of it all.
So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-
2161 24-hrs) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal!
After determining the program was LEGAL and NOT A
CHAIN LETTER, I decided  "WHY NOT."

Initially I sent out 10,000 e-mails. The great thing
about e-mail is that I don't need any money for printing
to send out the program, and because
all of my orders are fulfilled via e-mail, the only expense is my
time. I'm telling you as it is, I hope it doesn't turn you off,
but I promised myself that I would not "rip-off" anyone, no
matter how much money it cost me.

In less than one week, I was starting to receive orders for
REPORT #1. By January 13, I had received 26 orders for
REPORT #1. Your goal is to "RECEIVE at least 20
ORDERS FOR REPORT #1 WITHIN 2 WEEKS. If you
don't, SEND OUT MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO!"
My first step in making $50,000 in 90 days was done. By
January 30, I had received 196 orders for REPORT #2.
Your goal is to "RECEIVE AT LEAST 100+ ORDERS FOR
REPORT #2 WITHIN 2 WEEKS. IF NOT, SEND OUT
MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO.  ONCE YOU HAVE
100 ORDERS, THE REST IS EASY, RELAX, YOU WILL
MAKE YOUR $50,000 GOAL."  Well, I had 196 orders for
REPORT #2, 96 more than I needed.  So I sat back and
relaxed. By March 1, of my e-mailing of 10,000, I received
$58,000 with more coming in every day.

I paid off ALL my debts and bought a much needed new car.
Please take time to read the attached program, IT WILL
CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER! Remember, it won't
work if you don't try it. This program does work, but you must
follow it EXACTLY!  Especially the rules of not trying to place
your name in a different place. It won't work, you'll lose out
on a lot of money!  In order for this program to work, you
must meet your goal of 20+ orders for REPORT #1, and
100+ orders for REPORT #2 and you will make $50,000 or
more in 90 days. I AM LIVING PROOF THAT IT WORKS!

If you choose not to participate in this program, I am sorry. It
really is a great opportunity with little cost or risk to you. If
you choose to participate, follow the program and you will be
on your way to financial security.

If you are a business owner and in financial trouble,
as I was, or you want to start your own business, consider
this a good luck sign. I DID!

Sincerely,

Ellie Gilbert

P.S. Do you have any idea what $58,000 looks like
piled up on a kitchen table? IT'S AWESOME!

A PERSONAL NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM:

By the time you have read the enclosed program and reports
you should have concluded that such a program, one
that is legal, could not have been created by an amateur.

Let me tell you a little about myself.  I had a profitable
business for 10 years. Then in 1979 my business began
falling off. I was doing the same things that were previously
successful for me, but it wasn't working. Finally, I figured it
out. It wasn't me, it was the economy. Inflation and
recession had replaced the stable economy that had been
with us since 1945. I don't have to tell you what happened
to the unemployment rate... because many of you know from
first hand experience.  There were more failures and
bankruptcies than ever before.

The middle class was vanishing. Those who knew what
they were doing invested wisely and moved up. Those who
did not, including those who never had anything to save or
invest, were moving down into the ranks of the poor. As the
saying goes, "THE RICH GET RICHER AND THE POOR
GET POORER." The traditional methods of making money
will never allow you to "move up" or "get rich".

You have just received information that can give you
financial freedom for the rest of your life, with "NO RISK" and
"JUST A LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT."  You can make more
money in the next few months than you have ever imagined.
I should also point out that I will not see a penny of this
money, nor anyone else who has provided a testimonial for
this program.  I have already made over 4 MILLION
DOLLARS!  I have retired from the program after sending out
over 16,000 programs.

Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED.  Do not
change it in any way.  It works exceedingly well as it is now.
Remember to e-mail a copy of this exciting report to everyone
you can think of. One of the people you send this to may
send out 50,000...and your name will be on everyone of
them! Remember though, the more you send out the more
potential customers you will reach.

So my friend, I have given you the ideas, information,
materials and opportunity to become financially independent,
IT IS NOW UP TO YOU!

"THINK ABOUT IT"

Before you delete this program from your mailbox, as I almost
did, take a little time to read it and REALLY THINK ABOUT
IT.  Get a pencil and figure out what could happen when
YOU participate. Figure out the worst possible response and
no matter how you calculate it, you will still make a lot of
money!  You will definitely get back what you invested.  Any
doubts you have will vanish when your first orders come in.
IT WORKS!
Jody Jacobs, Richmond, VA

HERE'S HOW THIS AMAZING PROGRAM WILL MAKE
YOU THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS

INSTRUCTIONS:

This method of raising capital  REALLY WORKS 100 %,
EVERY TIME.  I am sure that you could use up to $50,000 or
more in the next 90 days.  Before you say "BULL... ", please
read this program carefully.

This is not a chain letter, but a perfectly legal money making
opportunity.  Basically, this is what you do:  As with all
multi-level businesses, we build our business by recruiting
new partners and selling our products. Every state in the
USA allows you to recruit new multi-level business partners,
and we offer a product for EVERY dollar sent. YOUR
ORDERS COME BY MAIL AND ARE FILLED BY E-MAIL, so
you are not involved in personal selling. You do it privately in
your own home, store or office.  This is the GREATEST Multi-
Level Mail Order Marketing anywhere:

This is what you MUST do:

1. Order all 4 reports shown on the list below (you can't sell
them if you don't order them).

*  For each report, send $5.00 CASH, the NAME &
NUMBER OF THE REPORT YOU ARE ORDERING,
YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS, and YOUR NAME &
RETURN ADDRESS (in case of a problem) to the
person whose name appears on the list next to the
report. MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS
ON YOUR ENVELOPE IN CASE OF ANY MAIL
PROBLEMS!

*  When you place your order, make sure you order each
of the four reports.  You will need all four reports so
that you can save them on your computer and resell
them.

*  Within a few days you will receive, via e-mail, each of
the four reports. Save them on your computer so they
will be accessible for you to send to the 1,000's of
people who will order them from you.

2.  IMPORTANT-- DO NOT alter the names of the people
who are listed next to each report, or their sequence on
the list, in any way other than is instructed below in steps
"a" through "f" or you will lose out on the majority of your
profits.  Once you understand the way this works, you'll
also see how it doesn't work if you change it. Remember,
this method has been tested, and if you alter it, it will not
work.

a.  Look below for the listing of available reports.

b.  After you've ordered the four reports, take this
letter and remove the name and address under
REPORT #4. This person has made it through the cycle
and is no doubt counting their $50,000!

c.  Move the name and address under REPORT #3 down
to REPORT #4.

d.  Move the name and address under REPORT #2 down
to REPORT #3.

e.  Move the name and address under REPORT #1 down
to REPORT #2.

f.  Insert your name/address in the REPORT #1 position.

Please make sure you copy every name and address ACCURATELY!

3.  Take this entire letter, including the modified list of names,
and save it to your computer.  Make NO changes to the
instruction portion of this letter.

4.  Now you're ready to start an advertising campaign on the
WORLD WIDE WEB!  SEND OUT THIS LETTER (with your name added)
TO AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU CAN, EVEN FRIENDS AND FAMILY.
Advertising on the WEB can be very, very inexpensive, and
there are HUNDREDS of FREE places to advertise.  Another
avenue which you could use for advertising is e-mail lists.
You can buy these lists for under $20/20,000 addresses or
you can pay someone to take care of it for you.  BE SURE
TO START YOUR AD CAMPAIGN IMMEDIATELY!

5.  For every $5.00 you receive, all you must do is e-mail
them the report they ordered.  THAT'S IT!  ALWAYS
PROVIDE SAME- DAY SERVICE ON ALL ORDERS!
This will help guarantee that the e-mail THEY send out,
with YOUR name and address on it, will be prompt
because they can't  advertise until they receive the report!
To grow fast be prompt and courteous.

------------------------------------------
AVAILABLE REPORTS
------------------------------------------
***Order Each REPORT by NUMBER and NAME***

Notes:
-  ALWAYS SEND $5 CASH FOR EACH REPORT
-  ALWAYS SEND YOUR ORDER VIA THE QUICKEST
DELIVERY
-  Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping it in at least
two sheets of paper so no one steals it.
-  On one of those sheets of paper, include: (a) the number &
name of the report you are ordering, (b) your e-mail address,
and (c) your postal address.
________________________________________________
REPORT #1 "HOW TO MAKE $250,000 THROUGH MULTI-LEVEL SALES"

ORDER REPORT #1 FROM:

B. R.
1889 Merrill Rd
Paradise, Ca  95969
________________________________________________
REPORT #2 "MAJOR CORPORATIONS AND MULTI-LEVEL SALES"

ORDER REPORT #2 FROM:

Omega8
328 Cambridge Drive
Cincinnati, Ohio 45241
________________________________________________
REPORT #3 "SOURCES FOR THE BEST MAILING LISTS"

ORDER REPORT #3 FROM:

MBI
P.O.Box 1564
Portage, Indiana 46368
________________________________________________
REPORT #4 "EVALUATING MULTI-LEVEL SALES PLANS"

ORDER REPORT #4 FROM:

C. Chen
6425 Aspen Way
Cincinnati, Ohio 45224
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
HERE'S HOW THIS AMAZING PLAN WILL MAKE YOU $MONEY$
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Let's say you decide to start small just to see how well it
works. Assume your goal is to get 10 people to participate on
your first level.  (Placing a lot of FREE ads on the internet will
EASILY get a larger response.)  Also assume that everyone
else in YOUR ORGANIZATION gets ONLY 10 downline
members.  Follow this example to achieve the STAGGERING
results below.

1st level--your 10 members with $5.....................$50
2nd level--10 members from those 10 ($5 x 100)........$500
3rd level--10 members from those 100 ($5 x 1,000)...$5,000
4th level--10 members from those 1,000 ($5x10,000).$50,000
THIS TOTALS  ------>   $55,550

Remember, this assumes that the people who
participate only recruit 10 people each.  Think for a moment
what would happen if they got 20 people to participate!  Lots
of people get 100s of participants!  THINK ABOUT IT!

Your cost to participate in this is practically nothing (surely
you can afford $20).  You obviously already have an internet
connection and e-mail is FREE! REPORT #3 shows you the
most productive methods for bulk e-mailing and purchasing
e-mail lists. Some list & bulk e-mail vendors even work on
trade!

Over 50,000, new people, get on the internet EVERYDAY (CBS NEWS)!

*******TIPS FOR SUCCESS*******

*  TREAT THIS AS YOUR BUSINESS!  Be prompt,
professional, and follow the directions accurately.

*  Send for the four reports IMMEDIATELY so you will have
them when the orders start coming in because:

When you receive a $5 order, you MUST send out the
requested product (report) to comply with the U.S. Postal &
Lottery Laws, Title 18, Sections 1302 and 1341 or Title 18,
Section 3005 in the U.S. Code, also Code of Federal Regs.
vol. 16, Sections 255 and 436, which state that "a product
or service must be exchanged for money received."

*  ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON THE
ORDERS YOU RECEIVE.

*  Be patient and persistent with this program. If you follow
the instructions exactly, the results WILL undoubtedly be
SUCCESSFUL!

*  ABOVE ALL, HAVE FAITH IN YOURSELF AND KNOW
YOU WILL SUCCEED!

*******YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINE*******

Follow these guidelines to help assure your success:

If you don't receive 10 to 20 orders for REPORT #1 within
two weeks, continue advertising until you do.  Then, a
couple of weeks later you should receive at least 100 orders
for REPORT #2.  If you don't, continue advertising until you
do.  Once you have received 100 or more orders for
REPORT #2, YOU CAN RELAX, because the system is
already working for you, and the cash can continue to roll in!

THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER:

Every time your name is moved down on the list, you are
placed in front of a DIFFERENT report.  You can KEEP
TRACK of your PROGRESS by watching which report
people are ordering from you.  If you want to generate more
income, send another batch of e-mails and start the whole
process again!  There is no limit to the income you will
generate from this business!

PLEASE NOTE:  If you need help with starting a business,
registering a business name, learning how income tax is
handled, etc., contact your local office of the Small Business
Administration (a Federal agency) 1-(800)827-5722 for free
help and answers to questions.  Also, the Internal Revenue
Service offers free help via telephone and free seminars
about business tax requirements.  Your earnings and results
are highly dependant on your activities and advertising.  This
letter constitutes no guarantees stated nor implied.  In the
event that it is determined that this letter constitutes a
guarantee of any kind, that guarantee is now void.  Any
testimonials or amounts of earnings listed in this letter may be
factual or fictitious.  If you have any question of the legality of
this letter contact the Office of Associate Director for
Marketing Practices Federal Trade Commission Bureau of
Consumer Protection in Washington DC.

*******T  E  S  T  I  M  O  N  I  A  L  S*******

This program does work, but you must follow it EXACTLY!
Especially the rule of not trying to place your name in a
different position, it won't work and you'll lose a lot of
potential income.  I'm living proof that it works.  It really is a
great opportunity to make relatively easy money, with little
cost to you.  If you do choose to participate, follow the
program exactly, and you'll be on your way to financial
security.

Sean McLaughlin, Jackson, MS

My name is Frank.  My wife, Doris, and I live in Bel-Air, MD.  I
am a cost accountant with a major U.S. Corporation and I
make pretty good money.  When I received the program I
grumbled to Doris about receiving "junk mail." I made fun of
the whole thing, spouting my knowledge of the population
and percentages involved.  I "knew" it wouldn't work.  Doris
totally ignored my supposed intelligence and jumped in with
both feet.  I made merciless fun of her, and was ready to lay
the old "I told you so" on her when the thing didn't work...
well, the laugh was on me!  Within two weeks she had
received over 50 responses.  Within 45 days she had
received over $147,200 in $5 bills!  I was shocked!  I was
sure that I had it all figured and that it wouldn't work.  I AM a
believer now.  I have joined Doris in her "hobby."  I did have
seven more years until retirement, but I think of the "rat race"
and it's not for me.  We owe it all to MLM.

Frank T., Bel-Air, MD

I just want to pass along my best wishes and encouragement
to you.  Any doubts you have will vanish when your first
orders come in.  I even checked with the U.S. Post Office to
verify that the plan was legal.  It definitely is!  IT WORKS!

Paul Johnson, Raleigh, NC

The main reason for this letter is to convince you that this
system is honest, lawful, extremely profitable, and is a way to
get a large amount of money in a short time.  I was
approached several times before I checked this out.  I joined
just to see what one could expect in return for the minimal
effort and money required.  To my astonishment, I received
$36,470.00 in the first 14 weeks, with money still coming in.
Phillip A. Brown, Esq.

Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to
make up my mind to participate in this plan.  But conservative
that I am, I decided that the initial investment was so little that
there was just no way that I wouldn't get enough orders to at
least get my money back.  Boy, was I surprised when I found
my medium-size post office box crammed with orders!  For a
while, it got so overloaded that I had to start picking up my
mail at the window.  I'll make more money this year than any
10 years of my life before. The nice thing about this plan is
that it doesn't matter where in the U.S. people live. There
simply isn't a better investment with a faster return.

Mary Rockland, Lansing, MI

I had received this program before. I deleted it, but later I
wondered if I shouldn't have given it a try. Of course, I had
no idea who to contact to get another copy, so I had to wait
until I was e-mailed another program...11 months passed then
it came...I didn't delete this one!...I made more than $41,000
on the first try!!

D. Wilburn, Muncie, IN

This is my third time to participate in this plan. We have quit
our jobs, and will soon buy a home on the beach and live off
the interest on our money.  The only way on earth that this
plan will work for you is if you do it. For your sake, and for
your family's sake don't pass up this golden opportunity.
Good luck and happy spending!

Charles Fairchild, Spokane, WA

ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND
GET STARTED ON YOUR ROAD TO
FINANCIAL FREEDOM!

NOW IS THE TIME !

DECISIVE ACTION YIELDS
POWERFUL RESULTS !
**************************************************************
...................

****************************************************************
************

This message is sent in compliance of the new email bill HR 1910. Under
Bill HR 1910 passed by the 106th U.S. Congress on May 24, 1999, this message
cannot
be Considered Spam as long as we include the way to be removed. Per Section
HR 1910. Please type "Remove" in the subject line and reply to this email.
All removal requests are handled personally and immediately once received.

****************************************************************
************