Subject: STOP WASTING YOUR TIME!

From: "Anna Steptoe" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2000 12:35:40 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Freind,

Are you tired of searching different e-commerces for a certain product only to find that they 
don't carry it?
Now you can shop for a specific product without searching multiple stores.  The u2shop is a web mall 
that features all the sites that you've come to know and trust under one roof.  You can search for a 
product with a simple click of a mouse using our product search and within seconds a list will appear 
telling you all the stores in our mall that carry that product.

Stop by our mega mall at www.theu2shop.bigsmart.com and check us out.  YOU'LL BE GLAD YOU DID!  
Shopping has never been easier!
If this link does not work then please cut and paste into your address bar.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
The u2shop is a secure site.
We at the u2shop honor your right to privacy.  Your personal information will never be loaned or sold 
without your written and verified consent.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
If you do not wish to receive future emails from the u2shop, please notify us at [email-masked] and 
type "Remove" in the subject field.