Subject: Make Money Now

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 11:43:52 -0700 (PDT)

Make Money Now 

EARN $$$$$$ PER YEAR SENDING E-MAIL!!!! 
BECOME AN E-MAIL PROCESSOR !!!!!!!!! 
********************************************* 
TO BE REMOVED FROM FURTHER FOLLOWUPS PLEASE 
FOLLOW 
THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW.... 
********************************************* 
Dear friend, 
You can earn $50,000 or more in the next 90 days sending e-mail, 
seem impossible? IF YOU NEED MONEY RIGHT NOW Read on for 
details (no, there is no 'catch')... A fantastic way to QUICKLY 
generate"seed" money for other projects and businesses you may be 
involved in! Don't let it's simplicity fool you! Good luck with the 
program. 
"AS SEEN ON NATIONAL T.V." 
Thank you for your time and Interest. This is the letter  you've been 
reading about in the news lately. 
Due to the popularity of this letter on the Internet, a major nightly 
news program recently devoted an entire show to the investigation of 
the program described below to see, if it really can make people 
money. 
The show also investigated whether or not the program was legal. 
Their findings proved once and for all that there are, absolutely no 
laws prohibiting the participation in the program. 
This has helped to show people that this is a simple, harmless and fun 
way to make some extra money at home.  The results of this show has 
been truly remarkable. So many people are participating that those 
involved are doing, much better than ever before. 
Since everyone makes more as more people try it out, its been very 
exciting to be a part of lately. You will understand once you experience 
it. 
"HERE IT IS BELOW" 
*** Print This Now For Future Reference *** 
The following income opportunity is one you may be interested in 
taking a look at. It can be started with VERY LITTLE investment and 
the income return is TREMENDOUS!!! I acknowledge this message 
is quite lengthy - don't let this deter you from reading about this great 
opportunity - if you will only take the time to read this you will learn in 
detail how to make money with very little time and investment and 
also read about people who have been successful in following the 
outlined steps. 
Good luck 
THIS IS A LEGITIMATE, LEGAL, MONEY MAKING 
OPPORTUNITY. 
It does not require you to come into contact with people, do any hard 
work, and best of all, you never have to leave the house except to get 
the mail. If you believe that someday you'll get that big break that 
you've been waiting for, THIS IS IT! Simply follow the instructions, 
and your dreams will come true. This MULTI-level e-mail order 
marketing program works perfectly...100% EVERY TIME. E-mail is 
the sales tool of the future. 
Take advantage of this non-commercialized method of advertising 
NOW!!! The longer you wait, the more people will be doing business 
using e-mail. Get your piece of this action!!! 
MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING (MLM) has finally gained 
respectability. It is being taught in the Harvard Business School, and 
both Stanford Research and the Wall Street Journal have stated that 
between 50% and 65% of all goods and services will be sold through 
MULTI-level methods by the mid to late 1990's. This is a MULTI-
Billion Dollar industry and of the 500,000 millionaires in the U.S., 20% 
(100,000) made their fortune in the last several years in MLM. 
Moreover, statistics show 45 people become millionaires everyday 
through MULTI-Level Marketing.  You may have heard this story 
before, but over the summer Donald Trump made an appearance on 
the David Letterman show. Dave asked him what he would do if he 
lost everything and had to start over from scratch. Without hesitating, 
Trump said he would find a good network marketing company and get 
to work. The audience started to hoot and boo him. He looked out at 
the audience and dead-panned his response "That's why I'm sitting up 
here and you are all sitting out there. 
With network marketing you have two sources of income. 
Direct commissions from sales you make yourself and commissions 
from sales made by people you introduce to the business. Residual 
income is the secret of the wealthy. It means investing time or money 
once and getting paid again and again and again. In network 
marketing, it also means getting paid for the work of others. 
A PERSONAL NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS 
PROGRAM: 
By the time you have read the enclosed program and reports, you 
should have concluded that such a program, and one that is legal, 
could not have been created by an amateur. 
Let me tell you a little about myself. I had a profitable business for 10 
years. Then in 1979 my business began falling off. I was doing the 
same things that were previously successful for me, but it wasn't 
working. Finally, I figured it out. It wasn't me, it was the economy. 
Inflation and recession had replaced the stable economy that had been 
with us since 1945. I don't have to tell you what happened to the 
unemployment rate... because many of you know from first hand 
experience. 
There were more failures and bankruptcies than ever before. The 
middle class was vanishing. Those who knew what they were doing 
invested wisely and moved up. Those who did not, including those who 
never had anything to save or invest, were moving down into the ranks 
of the poor. 
As the saying goes, "THE RICH GET RICHER AND THE POOR 
GET POORER." The traditional methods of making money will never 
allow you to "move up" or "get rich", inflation will see to that. 
You have just received information that can give you financial freedom 
for the rest of your life, with "NO RISK" and "JUST A LITTLE BIT 
OF EFFORT." You can make more money in the next few months 
than you have ever imagined. 
I should also point out that I will not see a penny of this money, nor 
anyone else who has provided a testimonial for this program. I have 
already made over 4 MILLION DOLLARS! I have retired from the 
program after sending out over 16,000 programs. Now I have several 
offices that make this and several other programs here and over seas. 
Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED. Do not change it 
in any way. It works exceedingly well as it is now. 
Remember to e-mail a copy of this exciting report to everyone you can 
think of. One of the people you send this to may send out 50,000...and 
your name will be on everyone of them! Remember though, the more 
you send out the more potential customers you will reach. 
So my friend, I have given you the ideas, information, materials and 
opportunity to become financially independent, IT IS UP TO YOU 
NOW! 
"THINK ABOUT IT" 
Before you delete this program from your mailbox, as I almost did, 
take a little time to read it and REALLY THINK ABOUT IT. Get a 
pencil and figure out what could happen when YOU participate. Figure 
out the worst possible response and no matter how you calculate it, 
you will still make a lot of money! You will definitely get back what you 
invested. Any doubts you have will vanish when your first orders come 
in.   IT WORKS! 
Jody Jacobs, Richmond, VA 
HERE'S HOW THIS AMAZING PROGRAM WILL MAKE YOU 
THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS 
INSTRUCTIONS: 
This method of raising capital REALLY WORKS 100% EVERY 
TIME. I am sure that you could use up to $50,000 or more in the next 
90 days. Before you say "BULL... ", please read this program 
carefully. This is not a chain letter, but a perfectly legal money making 
opportunity. Basically, this is what you do: 
As with all MULTI-level businesses, we build our business by 
recruiting new partners and selling our products. Every state in the 
USA allows you to recruit new MULTI-level business partners, and we 
offer a product for EVERY dollar sent. YOUR ORDERS COME BY 
MAIL AND ARE FILLED BY E-MAIL, so you are not involved in 
personal selling. You do it privately in your own home, store or office. 
This is the GREATEST MULTI-Level Mail Order Marketing 
anywhere: 
This is what you MUST do: 
1. Order all 4 reports shown on the list below (you can't sell them if 
you don't order them). * For each report, send $5.00 CASH, the 
NAME & NUMBER OF THE REPORT YOU ARE ORDERING, 
YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS, and YOUR NAME & RETURN 
ADDRESS (in case of a problem) to the person whose name appears 
on the list next to the report. MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN 
ADDRESS IS ON YOUR ENVELOPE IN CASE OF ANY MAIL 
PROBLEMS! 
* When you place your order, make sure you order each of the four 
reports. You will need all four reports so that you can save them on 
your computer and resell them. * Within a few days you will receive, 
via e-mail, each of the four reports. Save them on your computer so 
they will be accessible for you to send to the 1,000's of people who will 
order them from you. 
2. IMPORTANT-- DO NOT alter the names of the people who are 
listed next to each report, or their sequence on the list, in any way 
other than is instructed below in steps "a" through "f" or you will lose 
out on the majority of your profits. Once you understand the way this 
works, you'll also see how it doesn't work if you change it. Remember, 
this method has been tested, and if you alter it, it will not work. 
a. Look below for the listing of available reports. 
b. After you've ordered the four reports, take this advertisement and 
remove the name and address under REPORT #4. This person has 
made it through the cycle and is no doubt counting their $50,000! 
c. Move the name and address under REPORT #3 down to REPORT 
#4. 
d. Move the name and address under REPORT #2 down to REPORT 
#3. 
e. Move the name and address under REPORT #1 down to REPORT 
#2. 
f. Insert your name/address in the REPORT #1 position. 
Please make sure you copy every name and address ACCURATELY! 
3. Take this entire letter, including the modified list of names, and 
save it to your computer. Make NO changes to the instruction portion 
of this letter. 
Your cost to participate in this is practically nothing (surely you can 
afford $20). You obviously already have an Internet connection and e-
mail is FREE! 
There are two primary methods of building your downline: METHOD 
#1: SENDING BULK E-MAIL 
Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how it goes, and 
we'll assume you and all those involved send out only 2,000 programs 
each. Let's also assume that the mailing receives a 0.5% response. 
Using a good list the response could be much better. Also, many 
people will send out hundreds of thousands of programs instead of 
2,000. But continuing with this example, you send out only 2,000 
programs. With a 0.5% response, that is only 10 orders for REPORT 
#1. Those 10 people respond by sending out 2,000 programs each for a 
total of 20,000. 
Out of those 0.5%, 100 people respond and order REPORT #2. Those 
100 mail out 2,000 programs each for a total of 200,000. The 0.5% 
response to that is 1,000 orders for REPORT #3. Those 1,000 send 
out 2,000 programs each for a 2,000,000 total. The 0.5% response to 
that is 10,000 orders for REPORT #4. That's 10,000 $5 bills for you. 
CASH!!! Your total income in this example is $50 + $500 + $5,000 + 
$50,000 for a total of $55,550!!! 
REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING 1,990 OUT OF THE 
2,000 PEOPLE YOU MAIL TO WILL DO ABSOLUTELY 
NOTHING AND TRASH THIS PROGRAM! DARE TO THINK 
FOR A MOMENT WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF EVERYONE, OR 
HALF SENT OUT 100,000 PROGRAMS 
INSTEAD OF 2,000. Believe me, many people will do just that, and 
more! By the way, your cost to participate in this is practically nothing. 
You obviously already have an Internet connection and e-mail is 
FREE!!! 
METHOD #2 - PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET 
1. Advertising on the 'Net is very, very inexpensive, and there are 
HUNDREDS of FREE places to advertise. Let's say you decide to 
start small just to see how well it works. Assume your goal is to get 
ONLY 10 people to participate on your first level. (Placing a lot of 
FREE ads on the Internet will EASILY get a larger response.) Also 
assume that everyone else in YOUR ORGANIZATION gets ONLY 
10 downline members. Follow this example to achieve the 
STAGGERING results below. 
1st level--your 10 members with 
$5.....................................$50 
2nd level--10 members from those 10 ($5 x 100)...............$500 
3rd level--10 members from those 100 ($5 x 1,000)........$5,000 
4th level--10 members from those 1,000 ($5 x 10,000).$50,000 
THIS TOTALS $55,550 
Remember friends, this assumes that the people who participate only 
recruit 10 people each. Think for a moment what would happen if they 
got 20 people to participate! Most people get 100's of participants! 
THINK ABOUT IT! For every $5.00 you receive, all you must do is e-
mail them the report they ordered. THAT'S IT! ALWAYS PROVIDE 
SAME-DAY SERVICE ON ALL ORDERS! This will guarantee that 
the e-mail THEY send out, with YOUR name and address on it, will be 
prompt because they can't advertise until they receive the report! 
AVAILABLE REPORTS 
*** Order Each REPORT by NUMBER *** 
Notes: 
- ALWAYS SEND $5 CASH (U.S. CURRENCY) FOR EACH 
REPORT CHECKS NOT ACCEPTED - ALWAYS SEND YOUR 
ORDER VIA FIRST CLASS MAIL 
- Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping it in at least two sheets 
of paper  On one of those sheets of paper, include: 
(a) the number & name of the report you are ordering, 
(b) your e-mail address, and 
(c) your name & postal address. 
PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW: 
*****REMEMBER YOU MUST MAIL $5.00 FOR EACH 
REPORT***** 
--------------------------------------------- 
ORDER REPORT #1 (50,000+ Biz-opp e-mail addresses) FROM: 
(put this name in report 2, and your name here) 
Venita Webb 
1719 S. Westwood 
Mesa, AZ 85210
_______________________________________________ 
ORDER REPORT #2 (Mail box money machine) 
FROM: 
(put this name in report 3) 
Chad Blick 
39 Linmor Dr 
Irwin, pa. 15642 
_______________________________________________ 
ORDER REPORT #3 (make your fortune in mail order) 
FROM: 
(put this name in report 4) 
Scott Carrabis 
3800 Max Place Apt 101 
Boynton beach Fla. 33436 
_______________________________________________ 
ORDER REPORT #4 (Bulk E-mail services) 
FROM: 
(REMOVE THIS NAME) 
Mary bestvina 
1730 s. federal hwy #104 
Delay beach, Fla. 33483 
_______________________________________________ 
About 50,000 new people get online every month! 
******* TIPS FOR SUCCESS ******* 
TREAT THIS AS YOUR BUSINESS! Be prompt, professional, and 
follow the directions accurately 
* Send for the four reports IMMEDIATELY so you will have them 
when the orders start coming in because: When you receive a $5 
order, you MUST send out the requested product/report. 
* ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON THE ORDERS 
YOU RECEIVE. 
* Be patient and persistent with this program. If you follow the 
instructions exactly, your results WILL BE SUCCESSFUL! 
* ABOVE ALL, HAVE FAITH IN YOURSELF AND KNOW YOU 
WILL SUCCEED! 
******* YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES ******* 
Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success: If you don't 
receive 20 orders for REPORT #1 within two weeks, continue 
advertising or sending e-mails until you do. Then, a couple of weeks 
later you should receive at least 100 orders for REPORT #2. If you 
don't, continue advertising or sending e-mails until you do. 
Once you have received 100 or more orders for REPORT #2, YOU 
CAN RELAX because the system is already working for you, and the 
cash will continue to roll in! 
THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER: 
Every time your name is moved down on the list, you are placed in 
front of a DIFFERENT report. You can KEEP TRACK of your 
PROGRESS by watching which report people are ordering from you. 
If you want to generate more income, send another batch of e-mails or 
continue placing ads and start the whole process again! 
There is no limit to the income you will generate from this business! 
Before you make your decision as to whether or not you participate in 
this program. Please answer one question. DO YOU WANT TO 
CHANGE YOUR LIFE? If the answer is yes, please look at the 
following facts about this program: 
1. YOU ARE SELLING A PRODUCT WHICH DOES NOT COST 
ANYTHING TO PRODUCE! 
2. YOU ARE SELLING A PRODUCT WHICH DOES NOT COST 
ANYTHING TO SHIP! 
3. YOU ARE SELLING A PRODUCT WHICH DOES NOT COST 
YOU ANYTHING TO ADVERTISE! 
4. YOU ARE UTILIZING THE POWER OF THE INTERNET AND 
THE POWER OF MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING TO DISTRIBUTE 
YOUR PRODUCT ALL OVER THE WORLD! 
5.. YOUR ONLY EXPENSES OTHER THAN YOUR INITIAL $20 
INVESTMENT IS YOUR TIME! 
6. VIRTUALLY ALL OF THE INCOME YOU GENERATE FROM 
THIS PROGRAM IS PURE PROFIT! 
7. THIS PROGRAM WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER. 
****** T E S T I M O N I A L S ******* 
The main reason for this letter is to convince you that this system is 
honest, lawful, extremely profitable, and is a way to get a large amount 
of money in a short time. I was approached several times before I 
checked this out. I joined just to see what one could expect in return 
for the minimal effort and money required. To my astonishment, I 
received $36,470.00 in the first 14 weeks, with money still coming in. 
Sincerely yours 
Charles Morris, Esq. 
Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to make up my 
mind to participate in this plan. But conservative that I am, I decided 
that the initial investment was so little that there was just no way that I 
wouldn't get enough orders to at least get my money back. Boy, was I 
surprised when I found my medium-size post office box crammed with 
orders! For awhile, it got so overloaded that I had to start picking up 
my mail at the window. I'll make more money this year than any 10 
years of my life before. The nice thing about this deal is that it doesn't 
matter where people live. There simply isn't a better investment with a 
faster return.                     
Paige Willis, Des Moines, IOWA 
 I had received this program before. I deleted it, but later I wondered 
if I shouldn't have given it a try. Of course, I had no idea who to 
contact to get another copy, so I had to wait until I was e-mailed 
another program, ....11 months passed then it came...I didn't delete 
this one!...I made more than $41,000 on the first try!! 
Violet Wilson, Johnstown, PA 
This is my third time to participate in this plan. We have quit our jobs, 
and will soon buy a home on the beach and live off the interest on our 
money. The only way on earth that this plan will work for you is if you 
do it. For your sake, and for your family's sake don't pass up this 
golden opportunity. Good luck and happy spending! 
Kerry Ford, Centerport, NY 
The enclosed information is something I almost let slip through my 
fingers. Fortunately, sometime later I re-read everything and gave 
some thought and study to it. My name is Johnathon Rourke. Two 
years ago, the corporation I worked at for the past twelve years down-
sized and my position was eliminated. After unproductive job 
interviews, I decided to open m own business. Over the past year, I 
incurred many unforeseen financial problems. I owed my family, 
friends and creditors over $35,000. The economy was taking a toll on 
my business and I just couldn't seem to make ends meet. I had to 
refinance and borrow against my home to support my family and 
struggling business. AT THAT MOMENT something significant 
happened in my life and I am writing to share the experience in hopes 
that this will change your life FOREVER FINANCIALLY!!! 
In mid December, I received this program via e-mail. Six month's prior 
to receiving this program I had been sending away for information on 
various business opportunities. All of the programs I received, in my 
opinion, were not cost effective. They were either too difficult for me 
to comprehend or the initial investment was too much for me to risk to 
see if they would work or not. One claimed that I would make a million 
dollars in one year...it didn't tell me I'd have to write a book to make 
it! 
But like I was saying, in December of 1997 I received this program.I 
didn't send for it, or ask for it, they just got my name off a mailing list. 
THANK GOODNESS FOR THAT!!! After reading it several times, to 
make sure I was reading it correctly, I couldn't believe my eyes. 
Here was a MONEY MAKING PHENOMENON. I could invest as 
much as I wanted to start, without putting me further into debt. After I 
got a pencil and paper and figured it out, I would at least get my 
money back. But like most of you I was still a little skeptical and a 
little worried about the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out with 
the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161 24-hrs) and they confirmed that it 
is indeed legal! After determining the program was LEGAL and NOT 
A CHAIN LETTER, I decided "WHY NOT." 
Initially I sent out 10,000 e-mails. It cost me about $15 for my time on-
line. The great thing about e-mail is that I don't need any money for 
printing to send out the program, and because all of my orders are 
fulfilled via e-mail, the only expense is my time. I am telling you like it 
is, I hope it doesn't turn you off, but I promised myself that I would not 
"rip-off" anyone, no matter how much money it cost me. 
In less than one week, I was starting to receive orders for REPORT 
#1. By January 13, I had received 26 orders for REPORT #1. Your 
goal is to "RECEIVE at least 20 ORDERS FOR REPORT #1 
WITHIN 2 WEEKS. IF YOU DON'T, SEND OUT MORE 
PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO!" My first step in making $50,000 in 
90 days was done. By January 30, I had received 196 orders for 
REPORT #2. Your goal is to "RECEIVE AT LEAST 100+ ORDERS 
FOR REPORT #2 WITHIN 2 WEEKS. IF NOT, SEND OUT MORE 
PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO. ONCE YOU HAVE 100 ORDERS, 
THE REST IS EASY, RELAX, YOU WILL MAKE YOUR $50,000 
GOAL." Well, I had 196 orders for REPORT #2, 96 more than I 
needed. So I sat back and relaxed. By March 1, of my e-mailing of 
10,000, I received $58,000 with more coming in every day. 
I paid off ALL my debts and bought a much needed new car. Please 
take time to read the attached program, IT WILL CHANGE YOUR 
LIFE FOREVER!!! Remember, it won't work if you don't try it. This 
program does work, but you must follow it EXACTLY! Especially the 
rules of not trying to place your name in a different place. It won't 
work, you'll lose out on a lot of money! In order for this program to 
work, you must meet your goal of 20+ orders for REPORT #1, and 
100+ orders for REPORT #2 and you will make $50,000 or more in 90 
days. I AM LIVING PROOF THAT IT WORKS!!! 
If you choose not to participate in this program, I am sorry. It really is 
a great opportunity with little cost or risk to you. If you choose to 
participate, follow the program and you will be on your way to financial 
security. 
If you are a fellow business owner and are if financial trouble like I 
was, or you want to start your own business, consider this a sign. I 
DID! 
Sincerely, 
Johnathon Rourke 
ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET STARTED ON 
YOUR ROAD TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM! 
NOW IS THE TIME FOR YOUR TURN DECISIVE ACTION YIELDS 
POWERFUL RESULTS 

PLEASE NOTE: If you need help with starting a business, registering a 
business name, learning how income tax is handled, etc.., contact your local 
office of the Small Business Administration (a Federal agency) 
1-(800)827-5722 for free help and answers to questions. Also, the Internal 
Revenue Service offers free help via telephone and free seminars about 
business tax requirements. Your earnings and results are highly dependent on 
your activities and advertising. This letter constitutes no guarantees stated 
nor implied. In the event that it is determined that this letter constitutes a 
guarantee of any kind, that guarantee is now void. 
Any testimonials or amounts of earnings listed in this letter may be factual or 
fictitious. If you have any question of the legality of this letter contact the 
Office of Associate Director for Marketing Practices 
Federal Trade Commission Bureau of Consumer Protection in 
Washington DC.