Subject: FREE Advertizing

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 17:32:36 -0700 (PDT)

You have sent me an e-mail or we belong to the same opt-in group.

Want to send your ad to 3,200,000 people.....
ALL FOR FREE ?

Dear Advertiser :
You've got a product or service to sell? You've set up a beautiful >web-site, submitted to all the search
engines and your fingers are numb from endless posting to classified  and free-4-all sites? - You did
everything right? Still, prospects you expected to flood you with orders just dribble in! I know, I've been 
there also! 
What if I told you that, in just a few short weeks, you would have to hire extra personnel to handle a 
mountain of incoming orders! You'd be interested, right? Now, what if I told you, you can accomplish this 
amazing  feat in under one hour a day and that it would be ABSOLUTELY  FREE!!

That's right, I said FREE and I meant it! What's more, you need not fear "flames", "bombs", the loss of your
ISP or an unfriendly knock at the door in the early morning hours!  Sound too good to be true? Read on! In
less than an hour a day, you can put your product or service in front  of as  many as 3,200,000 potential
customers! That's right, as many as THREE MILLION TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS
Are  you ready to learn this foolproof, FREE system?

All right, let's get started :

STEP 1 :
Make a copy of this letter.

STEP 2 :
Read the 5 advertisements at the end of this letter.

STEP 3 :
Remove the ad in the number 1 position and renumber the
remaining ads as # 1 through # 4.

STEP 4 :
Place your ad for product, service or website AFTER the number 4 ad and number it as number 5. ( I'll 
explain why a little later ).

STEP 5 :
Send the letter to 10 people a day, for five days a week for two  weeks. That's a total of 100 letters!  (I'll 
tell you where to find them free).

That's it!  You're finished !!

Too simple you say? Let's look at the math! The reason for sending 10 letters a day for 2 weeks is that you 
can reasonably assume that at least 20% of those receiving your letter are  savvy enough business 
people to see the  value of this FREE system! That gives you 20 potential customers who will SEE YOUR 
ADVERTISEMENT.

Not impressed, Let's continue!

Each of those 20 recipients send out 100 letters and get a 20%  participation. You now have 400 
POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS SEEING YOUR AD! Each of those 400 people send out 100 letters, and get a 20%
participation. You're now up to 8,000 POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS SEEING YOUR AD!  Each of those 8,000 
send out 100 letters,  get a 20% participation and your ad is ---exposed to 160,000 POTENTIAL customers. 
Your advertisement is now in the number 1 position! If each of the 160,000 send out 100 letters and get 
only 20% participation, YOUR AD IS SEEN BY 3,200,000 POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS and YOU HAVE NOT 
SPENT ONE RED CENT!!

Now, take a minute to catch your breath while I explain where to find the 100 people to send your letter to
at ABSOLUTELY NO COST and why it's important to place your ad in the  number 5  position! Actually, we'll
start with the positioning first! You may ask yourself "why not shoot for the top and put my ad in the
number 1 position?" The answer is quite simple! Those who participate in this POWERFUL and 
COMPLETELY FREE SYSTEM will be doing  the same thing you should do, removing the number 1 ad and 
placing their ad in the number 5  position. If you were to put your ad in the number 1 spot, it will be 
goneafter the first cycle!

By placing it in the number 5 slot, your ad won't be removed until it seen by as many as 3,200,000
POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS! And remember, this system is based on a REALISTIC participation rate of only
20%! A good chunk of the 80% who aren't serious enough about their business  and their future to
participate will also be reading YOUR AD! When you begin calculating them, the total numbers are
absolutely staggering! So, where do you find the 100 people to send  your  letter to? Again, it's quite simple
and TOTALLY FREE! Just go to your favorite search engine ( Yahoo,  Lycos, Alta Vista, Netscape, Look
Smart, etc. ) classified section!  Further more, even when you go to your favorite search Engines and type 
posting service you will find THOUSANDS of  commercial advertisements with e- mail addresses! The 
possibilities are endless. These are professional  marketers, like yourself---( AND MANY OF THEM EVEN 
PAID FOR THE ADS. ) --- marketers who have placed these  ads with the same hopes of attracting 
customers you have! Do you think they will go for this powerful FREE way of MASSIVE advertising that 
brings in more  result than magazines ads, news paper ads  and TV commercials combined? All for FREE. 
Of course they  would!!! Talk about a Target Market!

So, there you have it! And, of course, you don't have to stop at sending your letter to only 100 people! If
you wish ( and can handle the MASSIVE VOLUME this FREE system provides ),  you can send out more
letters as time permits and INCREASE YOUR PROFITS BEYOUND YOUR WILDEST DREAMS!

This system simply CAN'T FAIL!

Please notice that I never promised a 100% articipation rate. You and I both know that would be totally
unrealistic. That's why I use the 20% example. Your results may be  more or less. It doesn't matter! If you
can accomplish even 10% participation, you're still miles ahead of those  timid, lazy souls who find
themselves lost in a sea of mediocrity. BY the way, a 10% participation would still EXPOSE YOUR
PRODUCT OR SERVICE TO OVER 600,000 POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS! And if 10% out of 600,000 buy your 
product or service that's 60 THOUSAND. WOW!!

You simply CAN'T LOSE!!

We both know and agree the keys to a successful business is a numbers game. That's all it is. The more
people you expose your business to, the greater the chances of your product or services being sold or
achieving outstanding success. Don't you agree? So, what are you waiting for? You have nothing to lose. 
Start making  money   today.

Thanks.
Read the advertisements below and start sending your letter out NOW!

           ---------FREE ADVERTISING--------
_____________________________________________________________________________________
1)Get Paid To Do What You're Doing Right Now!! You have a home page right? Do they pay you? This one 
will and it's  FREE! You Browse around the Internet right? Do you get paid for it? This one will, and it's 
FREE! Please visit my site @
http://www.realmoney.bigstep.comm  and start to get paid for what you are  already doing! 
THERE IS NO REASON NOT TO!
_____________________________________________________________________________________
2)HERE IS THE EASIEST PROGRAM ON THE INTERNET!
Get paid when your computer is on IDLE!! That's right!! Just use WAVEVU as your SCREENSAVER!! It 
does'nt get ANY EASIER!
http://www.wavevu.com/wavevu.asp?RefID=F13834
_____________________________________________________________________________________
3)Are you health conscious and are interested in maintaining your health, or perhaps are interested in
losing a little weight? Do you want to break free from working long hours for someone else and  not 
spending time with your family or being able to do what you want? Then let me show you a simple way to 
make a substantial income, while getting superior health and wellness products, at a discount price, from a 
well established company that is free to join. Lots of people are doing extremely well, money wise and 
health wise with this, and you can too! Follow this link and click on make money Go to 
http://virgilsandberg.FreeLife.com
_____________________________________________________________________________________
4) QuickCommerce  is a  powerful Internet based software tool that is a real-time authorization  terminal 
and complete secure transaction processing system. Merchants can use Virtual Terminal and WebLink to 
settle credit card transactions without the need for a separate terminal or software. Credit card 
transactions are authorized immediately upon submitting! Electronic Checks, are also supported on the 
QuickCommerce  system. With our quick and  easy merchant account setup you can be accepting credit 
cards in as few as a 7 days!
 In today’s competitive business environment you need to accept secure credit card and check payments
over the Internet. 
To begin, simply click http://www.qcaffiliate.com/qc/beefii/index.html 
or
beefii@yahoo,com
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This message is sent in compliance of the new e-mail bill section 301.Under Bill S. 1618 TITLE III passed by
the 105 th. U.S. Congress. This message can not be Considered Spam as long as we include the way to
be removed, Paragraph (a) (c) of S. 618,further transmissions to you by the sender of this e-mail may be
stopped at no cost to you by sending a request to be removed e - mail to: ( YOUR E-MAIL )--- Please type 
"Remove" in the subject line
_____________________________________________________________________________________