Subject: New Virus Alert!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 00:23:46

Disclaimer at the end of this message!

Gentlemen!

This is our anti-spam virus vaccinisation. Please help!

Your e-mail has found its way to our address book as our
paths crossed somewhere in the near past. We offer a variety
of free services as well as entertainment, shopping experiences,
learning and business opportunities, what you can check at:

http://www.free-sites-for-free-offers.com 
http://hotyellowlinks.com/davorin
http://marketerzdream.com/ffa/cihsar/index.html 
http://www.davorin.com/
http://www.knowledgefarmer.com/
http://www.makeithappenonthenet.com/ 

From time to time (once or twice a week) we post information on
different useful products and services (mainly about free stuff, 
free trials and special opportunities) to our partners.

We are currently cleaning our mailing list database. If you wish to
narrow our information to your interest only and earn 25 $ you can
do it at http://www.davorin.com/coinfreesurvey.html .

If you don’t want to receive future mailings from us just send blank
e-mail to [email-masked] .

If you want to block exchange of information between our domains
just send us blank e-mail to [email-masked] .(for webmasters only)

To add us to your mailing list and contact us use [email-masked] .
Do not reply to this address as messages will not be read by humans.

Davorin Sadar, CEO
Concepts International, Inc.
16835 Algonquin Street #422
Huntington Beach
92648-3852 California
phone 800 264 3248
fax      775 665 8315

--------------------Disclaimer---------------------------------
Under Bill s.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress 
this letter cannot be considered spam as long as we include: 
Contact information & a Remove Link