Subject: Unidentified subject!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2000 12:41:11 -0700 (PDT)

AUXER IS FORMING $60 MILLION TELECOMMUNICATIONS
GROUP

July 13, 2000--Auxer has entered discussions to assemble a new group of 
Telecommunications Services companies. Initial projections show $60 Million 
in revenues with earnings of $3 to $6 Million. The Board has set a timeline 
to have the group operational within 3 months. Auxer expects to announce 
letters of intent this week.

AUXER SIGNS LETTER OF INTENT TO ACQUIRE $30 MILLION
TELECOMMUNICATIONS 
DISTRIBUTOR

July 27, 2000--The Auxer Group, Inc. (OTCBB: AXGI) announced today that
it 
has signed a letter of intent to acquire the assets of Clifton Telecom 
Alliance a northeast United States distributor of prepaid phone cards. While 
the terms have not been disclosed, Auxer has agreed to pay cash and stock as 
consideration for the assets under a binding agreement. Clifton Telecom 
Alliance is projected to generate $25 - 30 million in revenue during the 
initial twelve months under the Auxer Telecom Group.