Subject: Can you place ads on the net or want to learn how and get paid for it!! Company pays good $$$

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 23:22:10 -0800 (PST)

Hello! 
We are currently seeking individuals to place small classified ads for our clients. You get 
paid per response.($1.00 per response can make you thousands.!) NO Selling !!  PLUS 
you get 10% of sales made but without you having to depend on sales! We can teach 
you how to place ads if your not sure so you dont miss out on this geniune MONEY 
MAKING business opportunity  As we dont like people wasting their time searching for 
the cost to join ( hidden in some programs) we let you know now not later ! The cost to 
join is a one only payment of $49.95 US with a 14 day money back guarantee that is, if 
you change your mind or  you dont make any money with this great program you will get 
your money back No questions asked ! So  go for it and see just how good this program 
is for making you money. You cant lose!!!
 Please request more information by sending an email with " KEINFO"  in the subject line 
please to:
[email-masked] 
*====================*
Anti spamming policy..
Please as we only use email address lists purchases from online sellers, if your email 
address is on these lists without your approval, we will remove it  immediately . Just  
write "Please Remove" in the subject line of an email sent to our address as shown 
below. Thank you, and we apologise for any inconvience this may have caused. We 
shall also take action against the list sellers concerned.!
 digital@@optusnet.com.au 
*******************************************
Another free easy way to get more hits to your site!!
http://www.hitharvester.com/referral.asp?ref=gazzas 
Contact us for a free adsubmit program.