Subject: FREE...Visa Card Pays Up To 10 Levels!!!

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 08:49:29

Hi,

Wishing you a happy and prosperous 2001!

Take a quick look at the Free Visa Card program.
They're giving away free Visa cards with free flight miles on any 
airline and paying MLM commissions to refer other Cardholders.
They pay out on a huge 10-level plan ($10 for the first level and 
$2 on the next nine).

You already know how many millions of dollars that kind of 
multiplication can generate. Nobody buys a thing. The money comes 
from the bank because of the value of cardholders. This thing is 
spreading like wildfire. Please check it out.

Request for info!
mailto:[email-masked]?subject=Vinfo pls!

Regards.

................................................................
**This is a one-time mailing.  There is no need to remove 
yourself to stop further mailings.