Subject: Decorative Russian Lacquer Art

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 22:05:39 -0800 (PST)

Please note:  If you did not request this information simply delete this email or 
reply to the remove address at the bottom. Thank you!

Dear Friend,

This email is a special introduction to the world of Russian decorative art.  This is your 
special opportunity to own a truly unique and special form of 21st Century dating back to 
the 1700's.  Take a moment to read this special announcement.

Artshop of Saint Petersburg
http://www.ltdlimited.com/russianart/

Alexander Tikhonov and 40 local artisans in Saint Petersburg Russia established a joint 
venture with DeLaine LTD Limited to provide unique lacquer eggs and hand-made dolls.  
This venture began in 1999 and DeLaine LTD Limited has received numerous orders and 
inquiries on this unique decorative artwork.  Additionally, DeLaine LTD Limited has also 
reached an agreement to feature the artwork of Nina Novikova.  Nina has graciously made 
herself available to do custom paintings (from a scanned photograph) as well as her 
original paintings.

You now have the opportunity to see art work that is, in the words of Alexander Tikhonov, 
"art for the people's sake!"  This artwork is beautifully handcrafted and will enhance your 
home or office.

DeLaine LTD Limited would like to invite you to visit Artshop of Saint Petersburg and 
discover the world of Russian decorative art. You can visit our web site at the link listed 
below.

Secure ordering is available and we gladly accept Mastercard and Visa.  Don't wait!  
Take this special introductory opportunity to own a wonderful piece of Russian decorative 
art today!

Thank you for your time and we hope you will see this decorative art is truly something 
special.  Enjoy!

Note:  If you would like to receive the Artshop of Saint Petersburg newsletter, 
follow the instructions on the left-hand side of the home page.  Thanks again for 
your time!

Artshop of Saint Petersburg
http://www.ltdlimited.com/russianart/ 
"A Joint Venture between artisans of St. Petersburg and DeLaine LTD Limited. 
____________________________________________________________
Best Wishes from your Friends at DeLaine LTD Limited!
http://www.ltdlimited.com
____________________________________________________________
This message is sent in compliance of the new e-mail bill: 
Senate bill 1618, Title 3, section 301.

ALL REMOVES TO THIS ADDRESS WILL BE HONORED
Send your request to [email-masked] and type Remove in the subject line 
of the message.  Please do not send removes to the interested address as you may end 
up receiving the information.