Subject: Make Money While You SLEEP!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 01 00:15:43 EST

Dear Friend,

Perhaps this might be of interest to you.
If not, please disregard.

I thought I'd drop this one time quick note to let you know about an
EXCELLENT e-Commerce business which has enjoyed rapid and
consistent growth in the last 4 years. It may fit very well into your
business portfolio.

This is the EASIEST and the BEST on-line business today, virtually
a SELF-RUN ONLINE BUSINESS. It's TWICE voted as the #1 on-line
business.

*Christian, of Marion, OH. writes:

"I'm having 10 times the success with this business as
I did with my other MLMs that I tried. I have a personal closure
rate of about 80%. And I attribute that totally to the system that
you have created. It truly is the best company out there. Since
joining in August of this year, I have been approached by 3
distributors of other companies, including 1 co-founder, but
after explaining what I do in my business and how I work the
opportunity, I guess they've given up knowing that their program
is much harder to achieve success in."

If your current program demands that you sell products and
sponsor others you will fail 90% of the time! Put yourself in the
power position; win 90% of the time offering a program that
everyone wants to be involved with!

Simply click below to examine our award-winning web site:

http://www.cyberturf.com/businessopp/index.html

You will be glad you did!

In the event you get a 404 URL error at the above website, 
PLEASE send an email to [email-masked] with MORE INFO
as the subject line.  I will add your name to our autoresponder and
your info will be on its way. 

With My Warmest Regards,
Bob
<A HREF="http://www.cyberturf.com/businessopp/index.html">Click Here</A>

I have purchased your e-mail in a bulk list as someone interested in 
Internet Business Opportunities. If I received your e-mail in error, or you are no
longer interested, click here to be removed. Be sure REMOVE is in
the Subject Title and you will not be contacted again:
mailto:[email-masked]?subject=Remove

Please understand that any effort to disrupt, close or block the REMOVE account
can only result in difficulties for others wanting to be removed from our
mailing list.

****************************************************************
Under Bill s.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th US Congress this 
letter cannot be considered spam as long as the sender includes 
contact information and a method of removal. 
****************************************************************