Subject: $2000+ Per Week & VACATIONS

From: Scott <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 20:44:00 -0800

My name is Scott Klarenbach and I'm responding to your recent request for a business 
opportunity that you can grow from home.  

How would you like to market a $15,000 Vacation package that includes 3 Cruises, 
23 vacations worldwide, and over $4,000 in FREE airfare for the unbelievable 
price of only $1,295? - OF WHICH YOU WILL EARN $1,000 COMMISSION PER SALE!

This package is over 15 years old, and all of the companies represented are upstanding 
members of the Better Business Bureau. We have affiliations with some of the 
LARGEST Multi-Billion Dollar Companies in the travel industry.

All of the selling is done for you.  We have daily national conference calls, 
and a great website that you can use to sell the package.  If you didn't make 
$3,000 last week, and you haven't been on at least 2 Cruises so far this year, 
then you have to call right now!

This is the most AMAZING package you will ever see, and it literally sells itself. 
 We have directors that are earning over $8,000 per week.

If this sounds interesting, call my toll free number for some recorded information. 
 The number is 1-800-701-7654.

To be removed from this mailing, please send a blank email to [email-masked]
Please understand that the tampering with this email address will only result 
in the inability to remove those who wish to be deleted.  Take care.

Your own FREE ISP is waiting for you at netzero.  Just visit www.netzero.net