Subject: Y.E.S.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 02:07:54 -0800 (PST)

WARNING
 If you don't read this important letter,  it could cost you $70,000 this
 year!
 _/_/_/_/_/_/
 Or you can click on the link for a shortcut to money.
 http://globalws.net/show.cgi/zoran

 Statistics:
 Every 11 seconds someone starts a new Home Based Business. Some 8000 people a day are leaving 
their jobs and joining the 27.1 million at-home self employed, and the numbers are growing at the rate of 
over one million per year. 14.1 million home businesses are full time and numbers are increasing at the rate 
of 500,000 per year. 13.1 mullion home business are part time and the numbers are increasing at the rate 
of 600,000 per year. 66% of home businesses are owned by women, although men are catching up :-) Its 
been considered the greatest opportunity to increase the quality of your life and achieve financial freedom. 
The average Home Based Business earns nearly double the national average! The national average (USA-
Australia) is $26,000 per year if you exclude politicians. At the same time, the 27.1 million Home Based 
Business are averaging $50,250. Nearly twice as much! And 20% of them earn more than $75,000 per 
year.
 _/_/_/_/_/_/_/
 If these facts have caught your attention, then read on. Or you can click on the link for a shortcut to 
money.
http://globalws.net/show.cgi/zoran
 _/_/_/_/_/_/_/
 Do you feel like you are too busy  earning a living to make any real money? Are you tired of living "pay 
cheque to pay cheque" like I was? Do you dream of a better lifestyle for yourself and your family?
 If so, I urge you to take the next step in our screening process to find out just EXACTLY what we're 
doing. I guarantee it will change your life forever, just as it has for so many others.

 Someone very wise told us something we've never forgotten...."Successful people do what 
Unsuccessful people won't". Which are you? What if this really IS the opportunity you've been looking for?
 What do you have to loose by thoroughly checking it out before making a decision that it's not for you? 
And remember....Knowledge ISN'T power. ACTION IS!

 I look forward to helping you get started with your new home business, and talking with you very soon!
 And don't forget.....opportunity is usually disguised behind what most of us call HARD WORK!!!

 And here is the one for the road:
 Knock knock
 Who is there?
 Opportunity...
 impossible- Opportunity knocks only once.

 And I am Zoran, Your new friend from Aussieland