Subject: HAVE THE GREAT CREDIT YOU DESERVE!!!

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2001 06:10:31 -0800 (PST)

HAVE THE GREAT CREDIT YOU DESERVE!!! 

Have you ever tried to buy something but was turned down
because you had less than perfect credit? If so then you owe
it to yourself to read this email.

IT WILL CHANGE YOUR CREDIT LIFE FOREVER.

We have taken our years of experience and compiled it into a
104 page e-book that is 100% GUARANTEED to IMPROVE YOUR
CREDIT.

A recent customer had this to say:

"Hello, my name is John Bentley! IN 1987 I owned my own
business, however to a slow economy I had to file
bankruptcy. I would up loosing my business, my home, car and
most of my other ownings. Then I was fortunate enough to
find out about the ADVANCED CREDIT RESTORATION PROGRAM. I
took the time to read your email and it has truely changed
my life. Within 3 months of ordering your program I had
LEGALLY acquried a NEW CREDIT FILE. By following your
program I was able to load that new credit file with all
kinds of GOOD CREDIT in only 6 months.

It has now been 1 year since I bought this program and I now
have 250,000 in CREDIT CARDS and have recently bought ON
CREDIT a new $185,000 home and financed a NEW $36,000 Lexus.

Thank You for sharing your information with me and allowing
me to regain control of my CREDIT and my FUTURE."

John Bentley
Los Angelos

Over the last few years we have received thousands of
positive letters from customers just like this one. We have
had people have even better results than this.

This program will provide you all the information you need
to:

1.) Open a NEW CREDIT FILE 100% LEGALLY

2.) Legally PLACE POSITIVE CREDIT REPORTS on your NEW CREDIT
FILE 100% LEGALLY

3.) How to REMOVE BAD REPORTS from you CREDIT FILE 100%
LEGALLY

By using our program you will be able to:

1.) Buy a NEW CAR

2.) Buy a NEW HOUSE

3.) Go on VACATION

4.) Get MARRIED in STYLE

5.) Start your OWN BUSINESS

6.) ENJOY LIFE FINANCIALLY WORRY FREE

We have seen similar programs selling on the Internet for
HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS. We are not going to CHARGE YOU HUNDREDS
OF DOLLARS. We aren't even going to charge you ONE HUNDRED
DOLLARS. If you fill out the form below and mail CHECK OR
MONEY ORDER to:

R. Colbert

1442 SW 10th Street

Fort Lauderdale, FL  33312
____________________________________________________________

YOU WILL ONLY PAY $29.95 FOR TOTAL FINANCIAL FREEDOM
____________________________________________________________

Please print this email and fill out the form below:
____________________________________________________________

Full Name:         ____________________________________
Address:           ____________________________________
Address2:          ____________________________________
City/State/Zip:    ____________________________________
Daytime Phone:     ____________________________________
Evening Phone:     ____________________________________
Email Address:     ____________________________________

** We respect your privacy and will not share any of the
above information with any other persons or companies. **

# e-Books Desired: ____________________________________

Total Order Price: ____________________________________

** If you wish to order more than one e-Book or are buying
this one as a gift please provide the email addresses of
each person that you are buying a e-Book for and we will
email it directly to them with a GIFT CARD from you. **

Recipient #1:      ____________________________________
Recipient #2:      ____________________________________
Recipient #3:      ____________________________________
Recipient #4:      ____________________________________
Recipient #5:      ____________________________________
Recipient #6:      ____________________________________
Recipient #7:      ____________________________________
Recipient #8:      ____________________________________
Recipient #9:      ____________________________________
Recipient #10:     ____________________________________

** If you order 3 or more e-Books as gifts we will send you
the e-Book for FREE! **