Subject: HURRY! JOIN FREE!! The Payline has begun FREE AIRMILES and TONS OF CASH!!

From: Webmaster <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 19:50:21 +0800

Hi,

Time is of essence.

The PayLine utilizes a radical system that rewards you based on how 
fast you can make a decision, and how many members you refer. The entire company 
is built on a linear referral link, which essentially means there is a straight 
line of referred members. 

The instant you enroll, every single new member who enrolls worldwide adds one 
mile to your air miles account. The PayLine’s unique organizational structure 
means that each and every person who becomes a member from the second you enroll 
is part of your network, whether you referred them or not. 

So, if you enrolled right now, and between now and the end of the day 
another 200 people became members of The PayLine, you would have 200 new members 
in your organization and an additional 200 miles in your air miles account. 
If you decided to wait until tomorrow to enroll, you would have missed out on 
200 miles! 

People are enrolling as you are reading this sentence, which means that every 
second counts. 

Hurry! Request for info!
mailto:[email-masked]?subject=P_info pls!

Regards,
.......................................................................
To be removed from this mailing list please send mailto:[email-masked]?subject=remove 
me!