Subject: Which turns you on? Time? Money? or Both?!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 04:36:46 -0800 (PST)

I received your e-mail address as someone interested in an Internet Business Opportunity. If I received 
your e-mail in error, or you are no longer interested, please click the reply button and type REMOVE" 
in the Subject Line and you will not be contacted again. Thank 
You									

If you own a home-based business or want one, and are trying 
to market it on the Internet, let me ask you a few questions:

1. Would you like to have the email address of EVERYONE 
who VISITS your home-based business website?

2. Would you like to have an automatic email responder 
system that sends each VISITOR follow-up messages over 
any period of time?

3. Would you like to be able to instantly update everyone 
who has EVER VISITED your website with company 
announcements or events they can benefit from?

4. Would you like to be able to set up follow-up notes that
automatically are sent on your prospect’s birthday, 
anniversary or other special days?

5. Would you like to start your OWN newsletter and build a 
relationship with your prospects so when it’s the right 
time for them to start a home-based business they think 
of YOU!?

6. Would you like to know which advertisements, email blasts, 
banners, links, newsletters (online AND offline) are most 
effective for your particular opportunity and which ones 
are a waste of your time and money?

7. Would you like to know your exact COST PER VISITOR and 
REVENUE PER VISITOR?

8. Would you like your advertising to actually MAKE YOU MONEY?

9. Would you like to SELL A SYSTEM FIRST, rather than the 
product or compensation plan, so that anyone who says 
"yes" can see themselves duplicating your business 
immediately?

10. Would you like a duplicatable training system that teaches 
you and your new recruits exactly how to build massive 
success in your home-based business, and step-by-step 
instructions for finding leads on the Internet?

11. Would you like a website that makes you AUTOMATIC FAST 
MONEY with affiliate program links while you focus on 
your home-based business?

12. Would you buy me a cheap cup of coffee each day if I 
could deliver all this to you?
Send me an e-mail at <mailto:[email-masked]> 
To your success,
Gerry R. Porter