Subject: NEW "Internet" Work from home Program! MONEY NEVER STOPS! -QQLV

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 08:00:33 -0800 (PST)

NEW "Internet" Work from home Program! MONEY 
NEVER STOPS!

Dear friend,

I received your e-mail as someone interested in Internet Business 
Opportunities.

My name is Michalis Malatras.  I have been a member of Streamline for about some months and 
it has been a great experience.  Streamline has eliminated all the hassles of the other MLM 
companies, by giving you FREE tools you need to succeed, by helping you to build your 
downline with the trademarked Online Recruiter; the pressure of having to find people to 
sponsor is gone.  I could do nothing and my business would grow, but with a little effort it could 
explode.  

This is not something that happened to me ten years ago and now you are getting my success 
story.  This is a business that I have just been involved with for the past months and it has 
already
exceeded all my expectations! 

Streamline is by no means a get rich quick scheme.  Streamline has married three of the hottest 
trends:  Internet, Natural Wellness and MLM.  The technology breakthrough of the internet has 
finally 
made MLM feasible and hassle free.  It can happen -- the technology is there.

$firstname. Please check out my JUST UPDATED WEBSITES to find out why so many are  now 
beginning to achieve financial independence through Streamline.

http://www.cyber-action.com/oed/mnm.html

Once you are ready, you simply enroll online and get it all started today!

Keep in mind that Streamline offers 30 days money back guarantee.  
The risk is none.

My Warmest Regards,

Michalis Malatras
Streamline International
Proud Member of the MainStream Success Team
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I received your e-mail in error, or you are no longer interested, please accept our apologies. 
You can be removed at no cost to you simply by pressing "Reply" and place "Remove" in the 
Subject line.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------