Subject: Your commission check!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2001 12:58:04 -0800 (PST)

It is Amazing ... and FREE!
During the last October we sponsored 114,402 new distributors in 131
countries worldwide. Today, we have over 800,000 affiliates in
193 countries.(And
we have only scratched the surface! - According The New York Times there 
are
332 millions people conected worldwide.)
EVEN MORE AMAZING:
These unprecedented numbers came without mailing a single brochure, 
audio, or
videotape. Not a single long-distance phone call was made...or fax sent. 
We
did it 100% via the Internet . Network Marketing on the Web has arrived! 
Want
to know more? You can test drive the system FREE!
Just click on this link then watch the magic. 

http://clicktosurf.to/biz8 

*************************************************************************
*************************************************************************
**
This message is sent in compliance of the proposed bill: SECTION 301. Per 
Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618, further transmissions to you 
by the sender of this email may be stopped at no cost to you by sending a 
Reply to this email address with the word Remove in the subject line. 
*************************************************************************
*************************************************************************
**