Subject: Make $700 - $7000 a Month !

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 03:20:24 -0800

Hello Friend,
***********************************************************************
 This is a one-time mailing .If you are receiving this email more 
 than once Please allow me to apologize! I am now organizing my
 contact list!  
***********************************************************************  
 Make $700-$7000 a month with this program within 90 days or less!
  
 This is an invitation to all who wants to join !
 T&J Enterprises has developed alliances with a great online
 business .That will fit in everyone life. 

You'll get access to key subject areas like...

 Goal Setting 
 Motivation 
 Success 
 Relationships 
 Peak Performance 
 Attitude 
 Financial 
 Romance 
 Health & Friends 
 Management 
 Sales 
 Marriage 
 And 18 more vitally important growth areas.  

 To Ensure success for those who want to join T&J Enterprises
 we have went even further! We created Wealth Team 2001 
 which be used to help build a marketing team that will set the 
 standard for income earners online!

You can change what your are earning until you change your thinking!
Personal growth proceeds financial growth! 

Act Now! The cost of this online business is only $20.00 a month 
         Join Wealth Team 2001 for Free! Commit to join the 
         online business and WT2001 will help build you business!

Subscribe:  send a blank email to :[email-masked]  
***********************************************************************
to to be removed simply to do not subscribe to the list
you will not get any further mailings
***********************************************************************