Subject: -Generate New Leads and Sales- Market That Product !!!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 00 00:07:54 EST

J U S T   R E L E A S E D   

15-MIlion Fresh, Clean E-Mail Addresses + Hi Performance Lists

CALL-1-888-341-4786  TO ORDER !!!

      ***** 15 MILLION CD -  *****
     ***** NOW ONLY $299! *****
This "Special Price" is in effect for the next 96 hours,
after that we go back to our regular price of $399.00 ...
Don't delay... you can be in business tomorrow!  

When your ready to seriously market your product or opportunity
we offer the tools to help you succeed.
Our research has found that many people have tried one or more of
the following internet advertising methods.....

    Free Classifieds? (Don't work anymore)
    Web Site? (Takes thousands of visitors)
    Banners? (Expensive and losing their punch)
    E-Zine? (Hope they have a *huge* subscriber list)
    Search Engines? (Forget it, unless you're in the top 20)

        S O   W H A T   W I L L   W O R K ? 

Although often misunderstood, there is one method that has proven
to succeed time-after-time.

        E - M A I L   M A R K E T I N G ! !

IT'S A FACT... It if you're not using your computer to generate

income,  GOOD income,  you're leaving money on the table.  
Here's what the experts have to say about E-Mail Marketing:
*"E-mail is an incredible lead generation tool"
-Crains Magazine
*"A gold mine for those who can take advantage of
bulk e-mail programs" - The New York Times
*"Blows away traditional Mailing" - Advertising Age

Here's an example of your potential earnings if you have a
product or service that brings you a profit of around $30.
Remember, on the Internet, you can make money 7 days a week, 24
hours a day... even while you sleep, orders come from all over
the world!  

Orders:
Per Day    Weekly      Monthly      Yearly
   1       $  210      $   840      $ 10,080
   2          420        1,680        20,160
   3          630        2,520        30,240
   5        1,050        4,200        50,400
  10        2,100        8,400       100,000
  15        3,150       12,600       151,200

THE QUESTION IS... how do you generate those orders?
The least expensive and fastest way is through E-Mail Marketing.

CALL-1-888-341-4786  TO ORDER !!!

          M I L L I O N S   V O L U M E   12
***New Just Released - and now, 15 Million addresses***
We have just increased our list size from 10-million to
15-million without a corresponding increase in price! 
Over the past 6 years, we have gained a reputation for having the
cleanest, most responsive e-mail address lists in the industry.
No one has gone to the work it takes to produce an e-mail address
list of this quality.

Here's how we prepare our e-mail lists:
1. We clean and eliminate all duplicates. 
2. Next, we use a filter list of 400+ words/phrases to clean even
more. No address with inappropriate or profane wording survives!
3. Then we use our private database of thousands of known
Internet "extremists", those opposed to any kind of commercial
e-mail, and kicked off every one we could find.
4. All domains were verified to insure they're valid.
5. And finally, we sorted the list into easy-to-manage packets of
20,000 addresses in simple text (.txt) format that will work with
any computer operating system. 

WHAT DID WE END UP WITH?
      M I L L I O N S   V O L U M E   12
                    15 Million Addresses Strong!
With this super clean e-mail address lists you'll send less...and
get better results...  

    * Y O U   G E T   W H A T   Y O U   P A Y   F O R *
Our FRESH 15 Million, Volume 12 Address List CD, will result in:
* Higher Response Rates
* Higher Sales Conversion Ratios
* More Receptive prospects; Less Flames & Non-Buyers.
* Less Contact With Anti-Commerce Radicals & Extremists.

Remember that potential income chart at the beginning of
this message? Can you imagine the kind of money you could
make if you mailed one million pieces and sold only one
tenth (.01%) of one percent?  You do the math, you'll be
amazed!
                        
This is not a rental list that is restricted to a one-time
mailing.  You are purchasing an e-mail address list for your own
personal mailings and may use it over-and-over.

DON'T HESITATE on this offer or you will miss out on the least
expensive, most effective way to market... PERIOD!

      F  R  E  E    B  O  N  U  S 
Order within 96 hours and we'll include the following FREE
Bonuse:

Mailing Software (PC Only).  This software has sold for as high
as $399.00 in the past.  Not a demo, but a full working version.
SORRY, SINCE THE SOFTWARE IS FREE WE CANNOT OFFER ANY TECHNICAL
SUPPORT, however set-up instructions and help files are included.

This bonus is yours absolutely FREE if you
order within the next 96 hours --- After that... 
Poof!... it's gone! 

D O N ' T   H E S I T A T E  E-Marketing is the most
effective and fastest way to market anywhere... PERIOD!

O R D E R   N O W . . .OVERNITE SHIPMENT SAME DAY SERVICE 
(M-F) if your order is received before 1pm Central.

      ***** 15 MILLION CD -  *****
     ***** NOW ONLY $299! *****
This "Special Price" is in effect for the next 96 hours,
after that we go back to our regular price of $399.00 ...
Don't delay... you can be in business tomorrow!  

_____Yes! I am ordering within 96 hours.

CALL-1-888-341-4786  TO ORDER !!!

I understand that I am purchasing the Millions Vol.12 E-Mail
Address List on a CD, the addresses are not rented, but are mine
to use for my own mailing, over-and-over.  Free bonuses are
included, but cannot be considered part of the financial
transaction.  I understand that it is my responsibility to comply
with any laws applicable to my local area.  As with all software,
once opened the CD may not be returned, however, if found
defective it will be replaced with like product at no charge.

CALL-1-888-341-4786  TO ORDER !!!

J U S T   R E L E A S E D   
        15-MIlion Fresh, Clean E-Mail Addresses

 ******************************************************** 

 This message is sent in compliance of the proposed 
 bill:SECTION 301. 
 Per Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618, 
 further transmissions to you by the sender of this 
 email may be stopped at no cost to you by sending a 
 reply to this email address with the word remove in 
 the subject line. This message is not intended for 
 residents in the State of Washington, screening of 
 addresses has been done to the best of our technical 
 ability. If you are a Washington, Virginia, or 
 California resident or otherwise wish to be removed 
 from this list, further transmissions to you by the 
 sender of this email may be stopped at no cost to you 
 by sending a reply to   [email-masked] 
 with the word remove in the subject line. 

 *********************************************************