Subject: >>>CONGRATULATIONS!! YOU WON!!<<<

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 14:33:20 -0500

CONGRATULATIONS!! YOU WON!!

YOUR FREE MEMBERSHIP!!

CHECK IT OUT!

1000+ MEMBERS A MONTH!!

ALL new members that come into the club
COMPANY WIDE will go under YOU.

A true VERTICAL downline.
YOU can easily get 1000+ members
under YOU in a month!

How would you like a GUARANTEED
Commission every Month?

JOIN FREE!!!........JOIN FREE!!!!
To join our FREE Postlaunch Program

Go to sign Up at:

<http://www.geocities.com/webnetek>
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----

This is NOT SPAM. Your name was received as someone interested in business
opportunities, or we have communicated in the past. We apologize if you
have received this in error. This is a ONE TIME mailing; however, if you
would like to insure removal, reply with "Remove" in the subject line. 

_________________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com