Subject: Going Platinum !!! Miss This & Miss Out!!!

From: "Mike Grub" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 22:09:29 -0700

Dear Fellow Entrepreneurs,

Going Platinum is...free...or you can opt to participate in the Going Platinum 
Affiliate Program (GPAP) for a one time cost of $25.
Each Round of the GPAP is a 3 X 3 forced matrix (3-9-27).

http://www.goingplat.bizland.com/going.html

Bronze round: fill your 3-9-27 $322.50 monthly
Silver round: fill your 3-9-27 $1,612.50 monthly
Gold round: fill your 3-9-27 $14,512.50 monthly
PLATINUM RND: fill your 3-9-27 $80,512.50 monthly
===================================================
The entire procession from Bronze to Platinum is completely self-funding. You 
NEVER have to pay another dime!

IT GETS EVEN BETTER...the chart above is just one small part of the total Going 
Platinum commission structure. You will be rewarded "big time" for anything and 
everything the Internet
has to offer...YOU WILL OWN IT...plus ALL revenue generated from every feature 
is paid to YOU!

IT GETS EVEN BETTER...CompuBank will pay you $50 on the spot when you sign up. 
Details at the website.

You will also be able to participate in our low cost TEAM co-op to over 250,000 
extremely targeted prospects. You will be a part of the finest TEAM in the entire 
Going Platinum community.

You'll be kicking yourself FOREVER if you miss out on this.Everyday that passes 
you leave money behind. Get in on the excitement and secure your future right 
now:
http://www.goingplat.bizland.com/going.html

Let's Make 2001 the Best Year Ever!