Subject: Turn $35 Into $88,620 WITHOUT LIFTING A FINGER, 200% on your investment or money back -NMOK

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 08:01:14 -0800 (PST)

Hello! 

Dear friends,

 Turn $35 Into $88,620 WITHOUT LIFTING A FINGER Or $164,220 By Pushing A Few Keys 
 200% Return On Your Money  withIn 60 Days - OR YOUR MONEY BACK 

 And this is only the beginning! 

 Impossible? 

 Well to be honest with you, that may have been the case before you visited our program. But since
 you're here, that's no longer the case! 

 You see, with our unheard of and unsurpassed GUARANTEE we intend to prove to you beyond a
 shadow of a doubt, that what you're reading now is ABSOLUTELY TRUE or we'll gladly refund your
 one-time-only $35 subscription fee. No questions asked! 

 That said, you'll only lose by not joining...fair enough? 
 
Thank you for your time. Let me show you how to turn $45 into $88,620.00 and only pay one time out of 
pocket money when you are assured to earn $88,620.00

The game is called Skeptic's Heaven and it is only open for Gold-Club member, so please join for FREE as a 
gold club member.

Please visit         http://gold-club.net/sponsor.asp?PW99518

So why Gold-Club?
Because,  in Skeptic's Heaven you need six downline to qualify for bonuses. Once you sign with Gold-
Club you don't have to recruit anyone Gold-Club will put downline under you. And the beauty is you don't 
have to pay until you have enough downline placed under you. In other words, you only pay when you 
are assured to have the bonuses. Isn't that great? I beg you would see how gold-club work for you now.
By the way it's free to sign. Give it a try.

After you become a member of Gold-Club, visit the members' area and you'll find that there are more than 
Skeptic's Heaven avaible. Brief through.

Interesed ? Well, read on and find out how Gold-Club work for you.

Thank you for your interest in our business. We sincerely invite you to join us, as this club will only benefit 
you and would not cause you a penny until you can see your profit. 
Sound too good to be true ? Yes! It is true and in fact it's very logical.

In Gold-Club,  You
PAY NOTHING,
DO NOTHING 
AND YET YOU GET PAID!!!!!!!!!

This club is specially designed for those who are not good in selling products and recruiting people. And 
yet they are very interested in MLM business because of the great profit that they can make through MLM.

How It Works ?
Well, as soon as you join our club you will be put in a member pool that is filled with new members 
repeatedly. When a group contains enough people to fill our safety criteria, one person of the group joins 
the current, established MLM company that we are associated with and then he is removed from the 
group. You are moved up one level each time this happens (usually only three levels) and then you are 
requested to join the MLM company too. Until this happens you don't have to do anything but wait (can take 
from only 3-4 days up to several weeks). Remember that you are free to leave anytime in this process and 
that you haven't paid anything!

As soon as you have joined with the real MLM company we have your guaranteed downline ready for you 
in the member pools and we send out requests to them to join under you. This means that you can start 
earning money from your sponsored people almost immediately!

Please visit     http://gold-club.net/sponsor.asp?PW99518

It's free to join anyway. Give yourself a chance!

OTHER OPPORTUNITIES
Read your e-mai land get paid. Free to join.
Visit  http://www.mintmail.com/?m=200889

Get A FREE visa card with no annual fee, earn commissions by reffering to others,up to 7 levels deep.
Free to join

Visit       http://www.VisaRebates.com/Index.cfm?ReferralID=piwong

Thank you, for your time. Good luck.

Best regards,

Steve

If this message gets to you in error please send us an e-mail with the subject
"remove" on it.

mailto:[email-masked]