Subject: IS YOUR WEB SITE MAKING MONEY?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 08:29:04 +0200

Is Your Web Site Making Money?

Now more then ever, e-commerce is becoming a way of life.
Every day millions of people are logging on to the web to
conduct business, purchase products and hire services.  Many
merchants have already established their online presence
with the capability of accepting credit cards to accommodate
their growing marketplace where everything one can imagine
is right at the consumer's fingertips.   Is your Web Site
Ready?

Retail Rates as low as 1.5% and $0.20 per Transaction! Mail
Order and Internet Rates as low as 2.25% and $0.20 per
Transaction! No Application Fee! No Set Up Fee! 99% Approval
Guaranteed Shopping Carts available fully integrated with
the payment gateway

Discover how easy, flexible and affordable online payments
can be

EASY- See how Harbor-net's payment gateway plugs seamlessly
into your web site

FLEXIBLE - From simple products such as the web terminal and
shopping carts to building your complete online store

AFFORDABLE - Prices set for businesses of all sizes

Click here and see how you can start making money today!

Fax: 877-582-2128 Tel:  800-728-4445