Subject: Re: List Archive for ldapext

From: [email-masked] (Richard V Huber)
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 17:45:37 -0500

The IETF maintains archives for most working groups.  The URL for
LDAPEXT is:

  ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf-mail-archive/ldapext

The URLs for other working groups are left as an exercise :-)

Judging from the dates of the files, the IETF archive may have some
missing data from 1998/9.

I think there may be another, prettier archive for LDAPEXT hiding
somewhere.

Rick Huber

: From: "Steve Sonntag" <[email-masked]>
: To: <[email-masked]>
: Subject: List Archive for ldapext
: 
: The list archive shown in the charter on ftp://ftp.innosoft.com/ietf-ldapext/
: is hopelessly out of date. The date of the files are all Mar or May 2000.
: I cannot find any mail in this archive with a date later than May 2000.
: 
: The archive files there contain the following:
: Three identical files namedappend-copy-00809xxx.tmp=20
: which go from Aug 29, 1997 to Mar 23, 2000
: 
: The file archive.txt which goes from Aug 29,1997 to May 10,2000.
: 
: Where does one findthe archive of recent discussions? - oris there one?
: 
: Shouldn't the charter be updated to reflect the location of the
: real archive?
: 
: -Steve

---

From: "Kurt D. Zeilenga" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 15:04:57 -0800

>I think there may be another, prettier archive for LDAPEXT hiding

We maintain an searchable/browsable archive (which is believed to
be complete) at http://www.openldap.org/lists/ietf-ldapext/.

(I'm currently rebuilding indices... so be patience)