Subject: How are you getting your leads now? 7504

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2001 18:58:21 -1800

As a dot.com professional you know that it is essential to your teams'
success to advertise your web site, business, product, service, or your
organizations' cause to the masses. You also know that your marketing and
advertising budget limits your options.

If you are a Fortune 500 corporation, you have the advantage of being able
to book 30 second TV spots during the SuperBowl. Most of us are not in
that position though. Besides, did you know that something on the order of
92% of TV viewers run to the washroom at commercial breaks during the
program, thereby missing the expensive commercial spot.

Q: Of all the various advertising mediums which do you feel is most
effective, in cases when you require your prospect to remember your
telephone number or web address?

Let's outline and agree on a list of the main advertising and marketing
mediums first:

- Television Commercial
- Television Infomercial
- Internet Banner Ads (paid for on a click-through basis)
- Internet Banner Ads (paid for on an impression basis)
- So-Called opted-in email list rental and broadcast
- Radio Commercial
- Print Media (Newspapers, Magazines)
- Print Media (Hand-Outs)
- Trade Shows
- News or Media organization story or profile on your project
- Affiliate Links
- Signage
- Telemarketing
- Direct Mail 
- Broadcast Fax (not personalized to its recipients)
- Broadcast Fax (personalized and to the Attention of its recipients)
- Targeted Broadcast Email (personalized or not)

Now consider the effectiveness of each advertising choice, remembering
that in many cases your audience must still remember a telephone number in
order to contact you.

Q: Which is the least costly and most effective?

E-mail marketing works! Why? There are many reasons, but primarily because
people are focused on their monitors while checking their e-mail. Totally
focused. In addition, they have a hard copy of your ad on their hard
drive, and it is simple for them to forward the ad to their friends and
associates as well.

You can tell your story with more words and target your list to particular
types of recipients or geographical areas.

Rates are as follows;

1 million messages      $1249.95
3 million messages      $3249.95
5 million messages      $4999.95

If you want to book your ad or talk with a representative, please complete
the form and fax it to: 972-686-2699

Your Name: ___________________________________________________________

Company: _____________________________________________________________

Telephone: ____________________________________________ Ext: _________

Fax: _______________________________________________

E-Mail: ______________________________________________________________

Date: ___________________________

"THIS MESSAGE IS BEING SENT IN COMPLIANCE OF THE EMAIL BILL: SECTION 301. PER SECTION #)!, PARAGRAPH (a) (2) (c) of S. 1618. WE RENTED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS FOR A ONE TIME MAILING AS THAT OF AN INDIVIDUAL INTERESTED IN RECEIVING INFORMATION ABOUT LEGITIMATE BUSINESS. IF THIS MESSAGE IS IN ERROR, PLEASE FORGIVE THIS INTRUSION AND REPLY A BLANK EMAIL WITH "UNSUBSCRIBE" IN THE SUBJECT LINE TO AND YOUR ADDRESS WILL BE IMMEDIATELY AND PERMANENTLY REMOVED FROM OUR LIST"

As a dot.com professional you know that it is essential to your teams'
As a dot.com professional you know that it is essential to your teams'
As a dot.com professional you know that it is essential to your teams'
As a dot.com professional you know that it is essential to your teams'