Subject: Free E-book! Use Your Computer to Make Money at Home!

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 09:01:00 +0000 (GMT)

============================================================
   Opt In Club Opportunities  
   Help stamp out spam by going Opt In. 
 ============================================================

 ==============================
  Free E-book!  Use Your Computer to Make Money at Home! 
 ==============================

 Dear Fellow Money Maker, 

 Have you ever wondered what it would be like to walk 
 out to your mailbox and find MONEY there day after day? 

 You've got to agree that the best job in the world 
 would be one where you can work for yourself, 
 set you own hours, live anywhere you want, and see 
 your income increase or even "double" each year! 

 That's the type of job I have, and what I'd like to 
 share with you can teach you how to have one too. 

 Our "Free E-book teaches how YOU too could earn an extra 
 $2,000 - $6,000 monthly part-time working from your home. 

 Free E-book:  Mailto:[email-masked]

 =============================================================
  To be unsubscribe from future mailings, click the link 
  mailto:[email-masked]?subject=unsubscribe 
 =============================================================