Subject: ietf-ldapext, YOUR Benefits & Profits Arrived...

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2001 15:28:30 -0800 (PST)

Message sent as part of our on-going communications.
Should you decide to no longer accept info e-mails,
use the removal link at the end of the message.
************************************************************
ietf-ldapext, REAP THE REWARDS!!

Why not OWN your very own profit center ietf-ldapext?

Design it to advertise the program(s) you want
to see placed up front!  Tired of advertising for
others?  ietf-ldapext, don't settle for a small part of the pie...

ietf-ldapext, YOU can have it ALL!!

How?  We all know the benefits of e-mail marketing.
Why not CASH IN on owning your own site, designed
to get YOUR message out!  Best of all, get hundreds
of potential customers e-mailed directly to you DAILY!

ietf-ldapext, receive a monthly check for referrals generated from
your very own profit center!  Allow the system to auto-
matically send out a personalized message on your behalf,
using the most dynamic and versatile POWER of reverse
marketing!

Find out how YOU can take advantage of a system that
allows YOU to profit, for less than the price of a pizza
dinner!

$name, find out how here:
[email-masked]?Subject=Send_Details_Please
**************************************************************************

To request removal, simply send a request here:
[email-masked]?Subject=Please_Remove