Subject: Targeted Email List: Increase your sales upto 1700%

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 01 09:20:05 EST

List Source-The Key to YOUR SUCCESS Online is DIRECT MARKETING!	

	Everywhere today you see people selling those CD's with 25 million e-mail address...and that's all you get, e-mail addresses, most of those are so old that they are not 
even valid anymore. What you need is active opportunity seekers who are out there in the market TODAY!... and that's just what you'll get. Most of our lists are less than 1 month 
old!  These are  OPT-IN which means the recipients have signed up for them.By sending to Opt-in list you are increasing your odds of success because you are sending your 
message to recipients who are already interested in your product or service. 
YOUR time is valuable..So STOP wasting it sending your opportunity to people who are not interested.  As online marketers, you need e-mails of active opportunity seekers, and
that's just what we are working day and night to provide to you. Plus...we want to help you make the MOST of your lists:  that's why we offer software to help you send the lists as well as
programs to help you manage your lists and write your ads,,,

-Our lists are 95%+ deliverable!

SUPER LOW PRICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
new lists (01/01/2001)
150,000 Opportunity Seekers E-Mails + Stealth Mass Mailer Software--> $60.00
250,000 Opportunity Seekers E-Mails + Stealth Mass Mailer Software--> $75.00
350,000 Opportunity Seekers E-Mails + Stealth Mass Mailer Software--> $99.00

With each list you will receive Stealth bulk mailer software + 10 Million Fresh 
General Email Addresses For free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

visit our site at-
http://www.geocities.com/bestpromoter2000/

Webmaster.