Subject: YOU HAVE 1000 NEW MEMBERS IN YOUR DOWNLINE

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 14:41:40 -0800 (PST)

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=windows-1252">
<META NAME="Generator" CONTENT="Microsoft Word 97">
<TITLE>YOU HAVE 1000 NEW MEMBERS IN </TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<FONT SIZE=2><P>YOU HAVE 1000 NEW MEMBERS IN </P>
<P>YOUR DOWNLINE! </P>

<P>451 people received that message in February. 1451 new members </P>
<P>joined us last month, an ALL TIME RECORD MONTH for our program! </P>
<P>With our revolutionary new Single-Line Downline System, the first 451 </P>
<P>new members who signed up had a GUARANTEED downline of at </P>
<P>least 1000 people their first month! What if you only had 200, 100 or </P>
<P>even 50 members placed in your downline?</P>

<P>How many programs will do that for you? </P>

<P>You can try our program for FREE ! </P>

<P>If we don't keep our word and build a Downline for YOU - You've </P>
<P>risked nothing. Plus, here's a FREE BONUS for you. Right now </P>
<P>we're offering a best selling Online Marketing E-Book </P>
<P>ABSOLUTELY FREE ! </P>

<P>To become a FREE Member, Please do the following:</P>

<P>1. Type "Sign Me Up Please" in the Subject Line of your reply. (required)</P>
<P>2. Type your FIRST and LAST NAME in the Message area of your reply. </P>
<P>(required). </P>

<P>Reply to: [email-masked] </P>

<P>You have nothing to lose and potentially a lot to gain. Join Today !!!</P>
<P>There is absolutely NO OBLIGATION .</P>

<P>We will confirm your position as soon as possible and send you your </P>
<P>Free Membership Number with a welcome. :-) Your Membership </P>
<P>Number also makes you eligible for a FREE shopping spree at our </P>
<P>incredible Online Mall!</P></FONT></BODY>
</HTML>
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Please reply with REMOVE in subject block if you no longer wish 
to exchange Internet information.