Subject: Want in on the NEWEST Network Marketing Wave?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 23:10:49 +0800

============================================================
   Opt In Club Opportunities  
   Help stamp out spam by going Opt In. 
 ============================================================

 ==============================
 Interviewing NOW for positions
 ==============================

 Want in on the NEWEST Network Marketing Wave?

 Product recently introduced in the US / Canada!
 Product did $65 million in Spain in 9 months!

 FREE LEADS

 Call for short message:  212-796-6088

 Send Email To Mailto:[email-masked]
 
 I will SHOW you HOW!

	       Mailto:[email-masked]

 =============================================================
  To be unsubscribe from future mailings, click the link 
  mailto:[email-masked]?subject=unsubscribe 
 =============================================================