Subject: FOUR Programs - ONE Downline - ONE Low Price: $10 That's right !

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2001 00:48:31 +0800

============================================================
   Opt In Club Opportunities  
   Help stamp out spam by going Opt In. 
 ============================================================

 ==============================
  FOUR PROGRAMS - ONE DOWNLINE - ONE LOW PRICE $10 That's right!! 
 ==============================

 What could be easier? Work one program with One Downline and be 
 forced into 3 other programs providing unlimited earning potential 
 and life-changing benefits. 

 This is the first time anything like this has been offered. An 
 approach so revolutionary it will stand the Internet on its end.

 There's not one person on this planet that can't afford this total 
 program concept. There's not one person on this planet that can't 
 afford NOT to have these life-changing benefits and income potential. 

 Get hold of your downline .. 
 Get hold of your upline .. 
 Get hold of your friends .. 
 Get hold of your neighbors. 
 Tell everyone you can about this. 
 The Mother of All Programs will launch this month..... 

   Join us at the top.

 Folks - I had a dream!! 1 in 10 from this mailing signed up today!! 
 If that happened even the last person to sign in would gain 
 substantially from this opportunity. 

 So EVERYONE sign up for Program 1 and secure your position today. 
 For $10 you have nothing lose and believe me a whole lot to gain!!

 Make YOUR dreams come true.

 For More Info. Send Email To:  Mailto:[email-masked]

 =============================================================
  To be unsubscribe from future mailings, click the link 
  mailto:[email-masked]?subject=unsubscribe 
 =============================================================