Subject: REPAIR MANUALS

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2001 03:47:18

Hewlett-Packard Laserjet Family "Quick Reference Guides" are now available.
These manuals (2 per set) contain; 
Error Code Listings, Description and Recommended Action.
Service Parts, Media Specifications, Memory Upgrades, Wiring Diagrams,and much more.
Diagnose and Repair your own HP Laserjet.

The same manuals the Professionals use.  Every technician should have one.

These manuals cover the following HP Laserjet series/sub-series;
II/III, 4, 5, 6, 1100, 3100, 4000, 5000, 8000, Mopier 240 and more.
(sub-series, ie; 4P, 4L, 5M, 5SI, 6L, 6P etc.)

For only $34.95.

Free Shipping anywhere in the 50 States.
Orders outside the United States will be billed Postal Rates.

Also available; 
HP Deskjet 400 & 500 Series Ink Cartridge (51626A)..... $18.95.
HP Deskjet 600 Series Black Ink Cartridges (51629A).... $19.95.

To Order,Simply Print and Fill out the form. 
Mail to:                AOSR, Inc.
                            4019 GOLDFINCH ST.
                            SUITE 111
                            SAN DIEGO, CA. 92103-

Or fax to the Toll Free number at the bottom of the page.
Payment by check, please allow 7-10 working days to clear.
There are a limited number of these available so order yours today.
Thank you.
_________________________________________________________________
PAYMENT METHOD      VISA    MASTERCARD      CHECK     Money Order

CREDIT CARD NUMBER_______________________________________________
CARD EXPIRATION DATE___________

NAME ON CARD_____________________________________________________

ADDRESS__________________________________________________________

CITY__________________________________________ STATE_____________

ZIP CODE___________

SIGNATURE OF CARD HOLDER_________________________________________

EMAIL (must fill in)_________________________________

NUMBER OF MANUALS (sets)___________ @ $34.95 each = ___________ 

51626A Black Cartridge ____________ @ $17.95 each = ___________

51629A Black Cartridge ____________ @ $19.95 each = ___________

FAX TO (888) 297-9985.    ( TOLL FREE)

If you feel this has reached you in error please 
TYPE "REMOVE"in the SUBJECT LINE.