Subject: OPPORTUNITY IS KNOCKING!!!.........dont let it pass you by.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 21:55:36 -0800 (PST)

Dear Millionair,

YOU REALLY OWE IT TO YOURSELF TO 
LOOK AT THIS!!

AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TV:
''Making over half million dollars every 4 to 5 months from your home for an 
investment of only $25 U.S. Dollars expense one time''

THANKS TO THE COMPUTER AGE AND THE 
INTERNET!

BE A MILLIONAIRE LIKE OTHERS WITHIN 
A YEAR !!
Before you say ''Bull'' , please read the following. This is the letter you have been 
hearing about on the news lately. Due to the popularity of this letter on the Internet, a 
national weekly news program recently devoted an entire show to the investigation of 
this program described below , to see if it really can make people money.
The show also investigated whether or not the program was legal. Their findings 
proved once and for all that there are ''absolutely NO. Laws prohibiting the 
participation in the program and if people can follow the simple instructions, they are 
bound to make some mega bucks with only $25 out of pocket cost''.

DUE TO THE RECENT INCREASE OF 
POPULARITY & RESPECT
THIS PROGRAM HAS ATTAINED, IT IS CURRENTLY WORKING BETTER 
THAN EVER.
This is what one had to say:
''Thanks to this profitable opportunity. I was approached many times before but each 
time I passed on it. I am so glad I finally joined just to see what one could expect in 
return for the minimal effort and money required. To my astonishment, I received total 
$ 610,470.00 in21 weeks, with money still coming in''.
Pam Hedland, Fort Lee, New Jersey.

Here is another testimonial:
''This program has been around for a long time but I never believed in it. But one day 
when I received this again in the mail I decided to gamble my $25 on it. I followed the 
simple instructions and walaa ..... 3 weeks later the money started to come in. First 
month I only made $240.00 but the next 2 months after that I made a total of 
$290,000.00. So far, in the past 8 months by re-entering the program, I have made 
over $710,000.00 and I am playing it again. The key to success in this program is to 
follow the simple steps and NOTchange anything .''
More testimonials later but first,

*** PRINT THIS NOW FOR YOUR FUTURE 
REFERENCE ***
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ If you 
would like to make at least $500,000 every 4 to 5 months easily and comfortably, 
please read the following...THEN READ IT AGAIN and AGAIN !!!
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

FOLLOW THE SIMPLE INSTRUCTION 
BELOW AND YOUR
FINANCIAL DREAMS WILL COME TRUE, GUARANTEED!

INSTRUCTIONS:
**** Order all 5 reports shown on the list below.
**** For each report, send $5CASH, THE NAME & NUMBER OF THE 
REPORT YOU ARE ORDERING and YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS to the person 
whose name appears ON THAT LIST next to the report. MAKE SURE YOUR 
RETURN ADDRESS IS ON YOUR ENVELOPE TOP LEFT CORNER in case of 
any mail problems.
**** When you place your order, make sure you order each of the 5 reports. You 
will need all 5 reports so that you can save them on your computer and resell them. 
YOUR TOTAL COST $5X 5 = $25.00.
**** Within a few days you will receive, vie e-mail, each of the 5 reports from these 
5 different individuals. Save them on your computer so they will be accessible for you 
to send to the 1,000's of people who will order them from you. Also make a floppy of 
these reports and keep it on your desk in case something happen to your computer.
****.IMPORTANT -DO NOT alter the names of the people who are listed next to 
each report, or their sequence on the list, in any way other than what is instructed 
below in step '' 1 through 6 '' or you will loose out on majority of your profits. Once 
you understand the way this works, you will also see how it does not work if you 
change it.
Remember, this method has been tested, and if you alter, it will NOT work!!! People 
have tried to put their friends/relatives names on all five thinking they could get all the 
money. But it does not work this way. Believe us, we all have tried to be greedy and 
then nothing happened.
So Do Not try to change anything other than what is instructed. Because if you do, it 
will not work for you. Remember, honesty reaps the reward!!! 
After you have ordered all 5 reports, take this advertisement and REMOVE the 
name & address of the person in REPORT # 5. This person has made it 
through the cycle and is no doubt counting their fortune. 

Move the name & address in REPORT #4down TO REPORT #5. 

Move the name & address in REPORT #3 down TO REPORT #4. 

Move the name & address in REPORT #2 down TO REPORT #3. 

Move the name & address in REPORT #1 down TO REPORT #2 

Insert YOUR name & address in the REPORT #1 Position. 
PLEASE MAKE SURE you copy every name & address ACCURATELY!

Take this entire letter, with the modified list of names, and save it on your computer. 
DO NOT MAKE ANY OTHER CHANGES. Save this on a disk as well just in case 
if you loose any data.
To assist you with marketing your business on the Internet, the 5 reports you purchase 
will provide you with invaluable marketing information which includes how to send 
bulk e-mails legally, where to find thousands of free classified ads and much more.
There are 2 Primary methods to get this venture going:

METHOD # 1 : BY SENDING BULK E-MAIL 
LEGALLY
let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how it goes, and we will assume 
You and those involved send out only 5,000 e-mails each. Let's also assume that the 
mailing receive only a 0.2% response (the response could be much better but lets just 
say it is only 0.2% . Also many people will send out hundreds of thousands e-mails 
instead of only 5,000 each).
Continuing with this example, you send out only 5,000 e-mails. With a 0.2%response, 
that is only 10 orders for report #1. Those 10people responded by sending out 5,000 
e-mail each for a total of 50,000. Out of those 50,000 e-mails only 0.2% responded 
with orders. That's = 100 people responded and ordered Report #2. Those 100 
people mail out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 500,000 e-mails. The 0.2% 
response to that is 1000 orders for Report #3. Those 1000 people send out 5,000 e-
mails each for a total of 5 million e-mails sent out. The 0.2% response to that is 
10,000 orders for Report #4. Those 10,000 people send out 5,000 e-mails each for 
a total of 50,000,000 (50 million)e-mails. The 0.2% response to that is 100,000 
orders for Report # 5.
THAT'S 100,000 ORDERS TIMES $5 EACH = $500,000.00 (half million).
Your total income in this example is:
$50+ 
$500+ 
$5,000 + 
$50,000+ 
$500,000.........Grand Total = $555,550.00 

NUMBERS DO NOT LIE. GET A PENCIL & 
PAPER AND FIGURE
OUT THE WORST POSSIBLE RESPONSES AND NO MATTER HOW YOU 
CALCULATE IT, YOU WILL STILL MAKE A LOT OF MONEY!

REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING 
ONLY 10 PEOPLE
ORDERING OUT OF 5,000 YOU MAILED TO. Dare to think for a moment what 
would happen if everyone, or half or even one 4thof those people mailed 100,000 e-
mails each or more? There are over 150 million people on the Internet worldwide and 
counting. Believe me, many people will do just that, and more!

METHOD #2 : BY PLACING FREE ADS ON 
THE INTERNET
Advertising on the net is very very inexpensive and there are hundreds of FREE 
places to advertise. Placing a lot of free ads on the Internet will easily get a larger 
response. We strongly suggest you start with Method # 1 and add METHOD #2 as 
you go along.
For every $5 you receive, all you must do is e-mail them the Report they ordered. 
That's it . Always provide same day service on all orders. This will guarantee that the 
e-mail they send out, with your name and address on it, will be prompt because they 
can not advertise until they receive the report.

_______________ AVAILABLE 
REPORTS__________________

ORDER EACH REPORT BY ITS NUMBER & 
NAME ONLY.
Notes 
Always send $5 cash (U.S. CURRENCY) for each Report. Checks NOT 
accepted. Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping it in at least 2 sheets of 
paper. On one of those sheets of paper, Write the NUMBER & the NAME of 
the Report you are ordering, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS and your name and 
postal address. 

PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS 
NOW:
Report #1:"The Insider's Guide to Advertising for Free on the Net" Order Report #1 
from:
Melissa White
41 Madrid
Tustin, CA 92780
USA

Report #2: "The Insider's Guide to Sending Bulk e-mail on the Net" Order Report #2 
from:
Aaron Croft
1037 Charlela Ln. #206
Elk Grove Village, IL 60007
USA

Report #3:"The Secret to Multilevel marketing on the Net" Order Report #3 from:
Cris Ardeleanu
5571 Dove Trace
Norcross, Ga. 30093
USA

Report #4:"How to become a millionaire utilizing MLM & the Net" Order Report #4 
from:
Sandy Siladi
5638 Friar Tuck Ct
Lilburn, Ga. 30047
USA

Report #5:"HOW TO SEND 1 MILLION E-MAILS FOR FREE" Order Report #5 
from:
Jennifer Randall
10600 Brunswick Rd #113
Bloomington, MN 55438
USA

$$$$$$$$$ YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES 
$$$$$$$$$$$
Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success:
If you do not receive at least 10 orders for Report #1 within 2 weeks, continue 
sending e-mails until you do.
After you have received 10 orders, 2 to 3 weeks after that you should receive 100 
orders or more for REPORT #2. If you did not, continue advertising or sending e-
mails until you do.
Once you have received 100 or more orders for Report #2, YOU CAN RELAX, 
because the system is already working for you , and the cash will continue to roll in!
THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER :Every time your name is moved down on 
the list, you are placed in front of a different report.
You can KEEP Track of your PROGRESS by watching which report people are 
ordering from you. IF YOU WANT TO GENERATE MORE INCOME SEND 
ANOTHER BATCH OF E-MAIL SAND START THE WHOLE PROCESS 
AGAIN. There is NO LIMIT to 

the income you can generate from this business!!!

FOLLOWING IS A NOTE FROM THE 
ORIGINATOR OF THIS
PROGRAM:
"You have just received information that can give you financial freedom for the rest of 
your life, with NO RISK and JUST A LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT. You can make 
more money in the next few weeks and months than you have ever imagined.
Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED. Do Not change it in any way. It 
works exceedingly well as it is now. Remember to e-mail a copy of this exciting report 
after you have put your name and address in Report #1 and moved others to 
#2...........#5 as instructed above. One of the people you send this to may send out 
100,000 or more e-mails and your name will be on everyone of them. Remember 
though, the more you send out the more potential customers you will reach.
So my friend, I have given you the ideas, information, materials and opportunity to 
become financially independent. IT IS UP TO YOU NOW!

************** 
MORETESTIMONIALS****************
'' My name is Mitchell. My wife , Jody and I live in Chicago. I am an accountant with 
a major U.S. Corporation and I make pretty good money. When I received this 
program I grumbled to Jody about receiving ''junk mail''. I made fun of the whole 
thing, spouting my knowledge of the population and percentages involved. I ''knew'' it 
wouldn't work. Jody totally ignored my supposed intelligence and few days later she 
jumped in with both feet. I made merciless fun of her, and was ready to lay the old ''I 
told you so'' on her when the thing didn't work. Well, the laugh was on me! Within 3 
weeks she had received 50 responses. Within the next 45 days she had received a 
total of $ 147,200.00 all cash!I was shocked. I have joined Jody in her ''hobby''. 
Mitchell Wolf, M.D. , Chicago, Illinois

''Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to make up my mind to 
participate in this plan. But conservative that I am, I decided that the initial investment 
was so little that there was just no way that I wouldn't get enough orders to at least get 
my money back.
I was surprised when I found my medium size post office box crammed with orders. I 
made $319,210.00 in the first 12 weeks. The nice thing about this deal is that it does 
not matter where people live. There simply isn't a better investment with a faster return 
and so big''.
Dan Sondstrom, Alberta, Canada

''I had received this program before. I deleted it, but later I wondered if I should have 
given it a try. Of course, I had no idea who to contact to get another copy, so I had to 
wait until I was e- mailed again by someone else.........11 months passed then it luckily 
came again...... I did not delete this one! I made more than $490,000 on my first try 
and all the money came within 22 weeks''.
Susan De Suza, New York, N.Y.

'' It really is a great opportunity to make relatively easy money with little cost to you. I 
followed the simple instructions carefully and within 10 days the money started to 
come in. My first month I made $ 20, 560.00 and by the end of third month my total 
cash count was $ 362,840.00.
Life is beautiful, Thanx to Internet''. Fred Dellaca, Westport, New Zealand

ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET STARTED ON OUR ROAD TO 
FINANCIAL FREEDOM!

If you have any questions of the legality of this program, contact the Office of 
Associate Director for Marketing Practices, Federal Trade Commission, Bureau of 
Consumer Protection, Washington, D.C.

ONE TIME MAILING, NO NEED TO REMOVE

This message is sent in compliance of the proposed bill SECTION 301. per Section 
301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618. Further transmission to you by the sender of 
this e-mail may be stopped at no cost to you by sending a reply to: 
[email-masked] with the word Remove in the subject line. This message 
is not intended for residents in the State of Washington, screening of addresses has 
been done to the best of our technical ability.