Subject: TRY IT BEFORE YOU BUY IT !!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 16:43:22 -0800 (PST)

FREE POST LAUNCH ! 

There are a number of important factors that increase the chances of any
networker becoming successful. The most important of which is the
MOMENTUM and EXCITEMENT of actively sponsoring new members. How would 
you like to know that you have an existing downline and team in place to
continue to help you develop a network BEFORE you ever sign up or invest
a penny? 

With our Post Launch program you can! 

A Post Launch is similar to a Pre Launch with two main differences. A
Post Launch places a large group of excited individuals into an
established Marketing Program instead of a Marketing Plan that may only
be testing the waters (80% of new MLM's go defunct in the first year of
business). Secondly, our program uses a new TEAM concept to help you build a
network. 

There is absolutely NO RISK to get involved and NO COST to join Post
Launch! 

Join for FREE at: http://www.angelfire.com/fl4/deal4U/joinup.html
 
Robert Mosley, USA (this is global!) 
You have nothing to lose and potentially a lot to gain! 
If you wish to be removed from my mailing list, please click on reply and
put REMOVE along with your email address in the subject line, thank you. 
=====================================================================================