Subject: Huge Hot CDs Amazing

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 01 13:18:14 EST

<html>

<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Language" content="en-us">
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=windows-1252">
<meta name="GENERATOR" content="Microsoft FrontPage 4.0">
<meta name="ProgId" content="FrontPage.Editor.Document">
<title>Check it Out</title>
</head>

<body>

<p><b><i><span style="background-color: #0000FF"><font color="#FF0000" size="7">Check
it Out!!!</font></span></i></b></p>

<p align="center">&nbsp;</p>

<p align="center"><a href="http://www.netcolony.com/business/marketone/index.html">http://www.netcolony.com/business/marketone/index.html</a></p>
<p align="center"><b><i><font color="#FF0000" size="7">Software
you won't find&nbsp;</font></i></b></p>
<p align="center"><b><i><font color="#FF0000" size="7">Anywhere else</font></i></b></p>
<p><b><i><font size="6" color="#FF0000"><span style="background-color: #0000FF">The
Amazing Mega Cd&nbsp;</span></font></i></b></p>
<p><b><i><font size="6" color="#FF0000"><span style="background-color: #0000FF"> Action Packed 650 megs of</span></font></i></b></p>
<p><b><i><span style="background-color: #0000FF"><font color="#FF0000" size="5">Information
-Appz-Internet Spy-Graphics-Music-Games,too much to list</font></span></i></b></p>
<p><b><i><font size="5" color="#000000"><span style="background-color: #FF00FF">Check
It Out !!!</span></font></i></b></p>
<p><b><i><span style="background-color: #FFFF00"><font color="#0000FF" size="6">The
Hottest&nbsp; Cd Ever</font></span></i></b></p>
<p><b><i><span style="background-color: #000000"><font size="5" color="#FFFF00">Online
Payment</font></span><font size="5" color="#000000">&nbsp;</font><font color="#0000FF"><font size="5">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</font><a href="http://www.netcolony.com/business/marketone/index.html"><font size="6">Check
it Out</font></a></font></i></b></p>

<p>DISCLAIMER&nbsp; This is not a spam - you are receiving this message because
either<br>
(a) we are both members of the same safe list or opt-in list or (b) you recently<br>
communicated with me or submitted a link for publicizing, in either which event<br>
this is effectively acknowledgment thereof&nbsp; we are in ongoing
correspondence.<br>
If you wish to be removed from a list reply typing &quot;REMOVE&quot; in the
subject box<br>
of your reply and send to the appropriate list or<br>
&nbsp;<a href="mailto:[email-masked]?subject=remove">mailto:[email-masked]?subject=remove</a><br>
<br>
<br>
</p>

</body>

</html>