Subject: ARE YOU TIRED OF ALL THOSE GET RICH QUICK PROMISES?U

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2001 17:03:17 -0700 (PDT)

We don't promise quick riches but we do offer you a chance to make money with NO OUT OF
POCKET expenses, NO Obligation, NO risk

NOW is your opportunity to join a group that can help you
make money without any financial investment EVER - just your time

NOW is the time for you to join a winning group that wants
to show you how to make money NOT spend money.

For More Information:  http://www.getpaid5times.com/?id=33005

Promote ONE site and cash in! 

Do you have multiple programs you promote? Do you want to make your advertising efforts
more effective? Read on, I have the solution for you! 

Imagine advertising moneymaking programs of YOUR CHOICE, FOR FREE! 

Just 1 URL to promote! Yes 1 URL! 

So what are you waiting for? It's FREE and It's HOT! 
  http://www.getpaid5times.com/?id=33005

Your email address is on a mailing list we purchased online.  If you want your address removed
from this list please  hit reply and put the word "Remove"  in the subject line.  Your address will
be removed from this purchased list, thank you.
****************************************************************
        Under Bill s.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th 
       US Congress this letter cannot be considered spam 
      as long as the sender includes contact information 
                   and a method of removal. 
****************************************************************