Subject: Receive a F R E E Pager - Click Here NOW ... 24663

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2001 17:57:38 -0500

BRAND NEW Pager FREE

Stop wondering where your kids are.
Stay in touch by given them a FREE pager

Here at Paging America we are excited to be offering you this
exclusive, top of the line, full-featured pager in your choice of
color for FREE.  This side viewable display pager is one of the
smallest and lightest pagers on the market today.

This high tech pager holds 20 numeric messages
-   9 alerts & silent vibration
-   New FLEX Technology provides 3 times the battery life
-   Time & Date stamping and smart alarm so you can set a 
    daily or weekly reminder.

Call 1(877)699-7409 and take advantage of this exciting offer
-   in days you will receive a BRAND NEW PAGER
-   in your choice of color and already programmed with a local
    telephone number

Find out where your loves ones are.

To be taken off this list send email to [email-masked]