Subject: Jumpstart sexual desire in both Men and Women

From: "senado.gov.br" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 01:43:46 +0800

So let me be very direct:No matter what type of sex, what
type of partner,what time of day,how well you know your
partner, or how often you have sex,there are times that you
either NEED more desire or just WANT an improvement.

I'm going to tell you how to achieve your sexual goals,
Our formula will allow you to control the effect
and does not require a prescription.

                  What do you have to loose????

                     ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!

We're so confident you'll be amazed with what our products will do for your 
sex life, we are going to give you a 30 day supply for free.

              Womens and Mens formula Available!

Please visit
http://1062453129/sexy/index.htm
==========================================================================
Removal
mailto:[email-masked]?subject=remove
Errors and exceptions excluded.