Subject: Realistic Retirement Possibility

From: Business Workshop <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2001 05:19:37 -0700

Unbelievable Automated Business!

Highest payplan in history!

*No selling 
*No boss 
*No employees
*No meetings and no traffic jams.  
*Very low start up cost and tremendous tax benefits.

Our business is an honest, ethical business dedicated to helping you become financially 
independant in a realistic time frame. 

Our professionally managed "mutual fund" approach to business assures low risk, 
stability and a huge income potential.  If you follow our plan, you will be able 
to retire on your present salary in 36 months.

The extraordinary compensation system is so unique it has a patent pending!

For more information send an email with your First Name and email address in 
the subject line to [email-masked]
***************************************************
You received this message because you are on our list of people interested in 
this opportunity, or we have corresponded in the past.  To be removed, simply 
write to [email-masked], and type the address you want removed in 
the Subject line. 

Your own FREE ISP is waiting for you at netzero.  Just visit www.netzero.net