Subject: Be Healthier: Clean Your Indoor Air!

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 10:54:30 +0800 (CST)

============================================================
   Opt In Club Opportunities  
   Help stamp out spam by going Opt In. 
 ============================================================

 ==============================
 Be Healthier: Clean Your Indoor Air!
 ==============================

 In many home and office environments,
 indoor air contributes to health problems.

 Visit our site for FREE information
 concerning the cleaning of your indoor 
 air making it healthier to breathe.

 WE always have Internet specials!

 Our products are guaranteed to satisfy.

 For the Website Address, Send Email To 

 Mailto:[email-masked]

 =============================================================
  To be unsubscribe from future mailings, click the link 
  mailto:[email-masked]?subject=405 
 =============================================================