Subject: Your commission check.

From: "Opportunity"<[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 13:47:29 -0400

It is Amazing ... and FREE!
During the last March we sponsored 198,847 new distributors in 131
countries worldwide. Today, we have over 1,400,000 affiliates in
193 countries.(And
we have only scratched the surface! - According The New York Times 
there are
332 millions people conected worldwide.)
EVEN MORE AMAZING:
These unprecedented numbers came without mailing a single brochure, 
audio, or
videotape. Not a single long-distance phone call was made...or fax sent. 
We
did it 100% via the Internet . Network Marketing on the Web has arrived! 
Want
to know more? You can earn YOUR COMMISSION CHECK and  test 
drive the system FREE!
Just click on this link then watch the magic. 

http://income.hk.st

**************************************************************************************
**************************************************************
This message is sent in compliance of the proposed bill: SECTION 301. 
Per Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618, further transmissions to 
you by the sender of this email may be stopped at no cost to you by 
sending a Reply to this email address with the word Remove in the 
subject line. 
**************************************************************************************
**************************************************************