Subject: I can show you hoe to repair Credit Problems - NOW!

From: "CW" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 13:27:39 -0400

/WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW\
If you have credit problems YOU Must Read This Message.
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWwwWWWWWWW/

I too had problems with my credit. I am a junior, named after my
father. My father's bad credit, unscrupulous creditors, genuine 
mistakes by the credit agencies, and my own indiscretions 
created a devastating financial picture for me. Pardon my language, 
but I thought that I was royally screwed!

Then I woke up!!! I took matters into my own hands! Instead of 
paying a credit repair company or a lawyer hundreds of dollars 
I learned how to do it myself. And so can you.

We are offering you a chance to learn how to correct your
credit and get back on track. You can even learn the secrets
to establishing a new credit identity.  If you want to buy a 
house, buy a car, get a loan, in some cases, even adopt a 
dog -- good credit is imperative!

You can purchase things with bad credit -- but at what costs. People
with bad or poor credit pay higher rates, get denied opportunties, and spend more money on the same financed items than people who have good
credit.

Recently, I was looking at a Mercedes Benz for my fiance. I noticed
that a car dealer that specialized in financing to people with bad
credit wanted $28,000 at 15% interest for the same car the we
purchased for $16,000 at 6% interest. How? Simple. Because I
was able to buy the car from a dealer that specializes in selling cars
at wholesale rates to people who can get their car own car loans.
Bad credit won't allow you to do this!

Here is a brief of our information:
Each easy-to-understand step is designed to remove negative 
credit remarks on each of the major credit bureau files, 
legally! Never before, has it been easier to remove 
negative credit just like the professionals. 

With our credit kit you can remove negative items from 
each credit report: 

TRW (Experian), TransUnion, CBI/Equifax 

Communicate with the credit bureaus without fear or reprisal. 

Manage your own credit reports easily because now "you" 
have control over your reports. Re-establish good credit, 
Fast and easy!" 

Please go to:

www.wajc.net/Products/CreditKit/creditkit.html 

You can purchase our Consumer Credit Kit today, or you can 
continue to deal with your negative credit situation. 

===========================================================
What price are you willing to pay for a fresh start or a better way of life?
===========================================================

Order today, and we will also send you our FREE ebook: The Magic Story.
It is a magical tale that will help you change your life for the Better!

=====================Unsubscribe Information=======================
You received this message as an opt in subscriber from one of our
affiliates. To be removed from this list, click here mailto:[email-masked]
Thank you.
===============================================================