Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-zeilenga-ldap-x500-locate-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 07:14:26 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Location of LDAP services using Geo-Political Naming
	Author(s)	: K. Zeilenga
	Filename	: draft-zeilenga-ldap-x500-locate-01.txt
	Pages		: 6
	Date		: 27-Jun-01
	
This document describes an experimental mechanism for locating LDAP
services which use traditional geo-political naming.  The mechanism
uses DNS SRV records which supports the established ITU managed name
registration model

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zeilenga-ldap-x500-locate-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-zeilenga-ldap-x500-locate-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-zeilenga-ldap-x500-locate-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: "Sean Burke" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 09:29:52 -0400

Please unsubscribe me from this new letter. 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2001 7:14 AM
To: IETF-Announce:
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-zeilenga-ldap-x500-locate-01.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title		: Location of LDAP services using Geo-Political
Naming
	Author(s)	: K. Zeilenga
	Filename	: draft-zeilenga-ldap-x500-locate-01.txt
	Pages		: 6
	Date		: 27-Jun-01

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zeilenga-ldap-x500-locate-01.t
xt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the
username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-zeilenga-ldap-x500-locate-01.txt".

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail
readers