Subject: The Scale Moved!!!!!!!!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 00:05:27 -0500

THE SCALE MOVED!!!

Hello! My name is Tami Evans and I would like to share my experience as
an

inspiration to many who may feel there is no hope.

It’s amazing how long you can avoid dealing with a problem that you
simply

don’t want to face up to. I managed to ignore my weight problem for the

better part of a decade.

My life was going from the bed to the sofa and from the sofa to the

refrigerator.

Food was my escape, and the weight piled on until I hated the way I looked.

At my top weight of 282 pounds, I felt worthless, with no desire or
energy

to respond to life. I would look at old pictures, and wonder — If that thin,

sexy, woman, in that short black dress — was really me? (My husband
proposed

to me in that dress 10 years ago) I didn’t even feel like that happy
woman

in the picture – I was exhausted and so depressed.

My husband, who had been caring for me and our four children (because I
was

too big), was genuinely concerned about my physical and mental health. I
was

tired - very tired, of the struggle to make it through each day.

I have been on every diet you can think of during my lengthy dieting

"career. " Diet Center, NutriSystem, Slim Fast, Atkins Diet, & even

Phen-Phen, and the list goes on and on. I would diet for the first few days,

then it was only a matter of time until I reached my breaking point and

ended up eating vast quantities of the very foods I’d been denying myself.

NOTHING worked for me until a dear friend of ours convinced me to try a

product that was nutritionally engineered for maximum results. That
product

was called BERRYTRIM
PLUS.

After about five days on BERRYTRIM
PLUS, I began to experience a sense of

"well being" with increased energy - I didn’t feel tired, irritable or

sluggish. More Importantly, I didn't feel Hungry - something I hadn't
felt

for months, maybe years.

I've been looking for a weight-loss solution for so long. I thought I had

tried

everything when...

The Scale Moved!! I mean, really Moved! .

I lost 126 pounds in 6 months.

Within 6 months I dropped down to 156 pounds.

Today, I can do many activities that I couldn't when I weighed 282 pounds.

The most amazing part - how simple and easy it was! My doctor has
examined

me, and my weight loss has blown his mind! People that I used to work
with

and even family members didn't recognize me at Christmas! I truly wish

everyone who is overweight knew about this program ... I plan to tell

everyone I can who has struggled with his or her weight, like I have. I
can

feel your pain, believe me!!! You cannot go wrong on the BerryTrim Plus

program! It has given me a new lease on life… After losing 126 pounds so

far, I feel very confident, happy, and even sexy! Oh, and I recently wore

that same black cocktail dress I wore when my husband proposed - 10 years

ago! (I guess that woman in the picture really was me! ) I thought I
would

never look and feel like that again!

BERRYTRIM
PLUS is a powerful gift from nature that has touched every
aspect

of my life! And from the bottom of my heart, I will always thank my dear

friend Judy for telling me about this wonderful product and giving me
back

the joy of living.

IF I COULD DO IT, YOU CAN DO IT TOO!

I was sick of being fat. I didn’t like the way I looked and I didn’t like

the way I felt. I felt that I owed it to my husband, my four children,
and

myself to make one more attempt at weight loss. If you need to lose a few

pounds, more than 100 pounds, or anything in between, click through this

website thoroughly and marvel over what this amazing product has done for
so

many people like you and me!. The proof is in the pudding (so to speak)
so

take a look at the many success stories from others who have gained
better

health, improved their relationships, and of course, lost weight and are

keeping it off for good. The testimonials speak for themselves. And if
you

decide this is something you are willing to try — GO FOR IT!!!!! You
won't

be sorry.. Do take the time to read them. Many are simply AMAZING!

Click here to read many of the success stories.

CLICK
HERE

God Bless,

Tami Evans

This message is brought to you by BerryTrim Affiliate#
3b3773c002ce47b

We apologize for any email you may have
inadvertently received.

Please CLICK HERE to be removed
from
future mailings.