Subject: EXPLOSIVE STOCK ALERT at $0.07 !!!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2001 11:41:52 -0400

EXPLOSIVE STOCK ALERT  at $0.07 !!!!

EXPLOSIVE STOCK ALERT

INNOVATIVE HLDGS (OTCBB: IHTL)

HUGE NEWSLETTER COVERAGE THIS WEEK!!!

This coming Tuesday IHTL will be profiled by some major newsletters.
huge volume and a strong increase in price is expected for
several days.

The 52 week high for IHTL is $.38  Needless to say there is huge
upside potential for IHTL.

We believe the stock could easily reach over $.25

Good luck and watch IHTL fly this week!

DISCLAIMER: hotstocks cautions that stocks are high-risk
investments and that some or all investment dollars can be
lost. We suggest you consult a professional investment advisor
before purchasing any stock. All opinions expressed in this
newsletter are the opinions of hotstocks.  We own shares in
the mentioned company and may sell at any time. We recommend you
use the information found here as an initial starting point for
conducting your own research and conduct your own due
diligence on the featured company in order to determine your
own personal opinion of the company before investing. 

for proper removal from this newsletter you must email:
[email-masked]