Subject: AUTO PILOT MONEY MACHINE!!........................................... 30000

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 04:34:45 -0700

Auto Pilot Money Machine !!!!

We believe we have found one of the most lucrative opportunities 
available ANYWHERE!! Our company is the first Direct & Referral 
Marketing Company in the world to tap into the 3 TRILLION 
DOLLAR money transfer industry. 
With our Universal, Multi Purpose Card, you can transfer 
money anywhere in the world to another cardholder in 
seconds from the comfort of your home using your touch-
tone phone or your computer to send the funds!!
****
Warning: Even if you don't fully understand right now why this 
industry is so lucrative, STAY with us!! You won't regret it. 
Money Transfer is the quiet, untapped monopoly, controlled 
by a handful of companies worldwide. That's about to change 
forever! We will show you WHERE & HOW to find the 
customers!

One of our associates called Western Union recently and asked
them how much it would cost to send $500.00 from California 
to Pennsylvania, and they said $43.00. With our Global Card, 
the same transfer of money is only a fraction of that, with a
savings of more than 50%!!! 
And as I said, the transfer is made from the comfort of your
home!! There are tens of millions of people that transfer money
every month to their families and loved ones all over the world.

They will all want our Universal Card!! 

Do you know anyone who can't get a checking account? There are 
millions of people in this dilemma. That's no longer a problem 
with our company's no credit check, no questions asked policy 
to receive the CARD!! These two features of this incredible 
product are only the tip of the iceberg of what this card will do!!

There has NEVER been any referral marketing company like 
ours before now, and there will never be one after it!! Yes, 
strong words...We know. 

We are the first company in the world to deliver an International 
Card with a $15,000,000 multi-purpose financial platform that 
allows the card to perform up to 600 functions!! A leading Int'l. 
accounting firm values the platform at $25 million dollars. 

Combine our Universal Card with the strongest compensation
payout in the history of referral marketing, and you will see why 
the biggest networking leaders in the world are now positioning 
themselves in our company!! Pre-Launch is officially July 1st!! 

Earn up to $40,000.00 per week from your personal business
center. You can also earn a 20% matching bonus check on the 
weekly earnings of all your personally sponsored reps. It gets 
even better...You also earn a 10% matching check on all of 
your 2nd level reps. Then we combine this with a second pay 
structure that earns you $10.00 per person per month with full 
compression and roll up and an infinity bonus from the 7th level 
down, for leaders!! Plus, 3 different income streams to earn 
true lifetime residuals! 

Have you ever seen TRUE walk away residual income, where 
your customer will continue to use a product without regular
follow up by you? You're in for a pleasant surprise!! 

I want to ask you another question. Have you ever found a 
Global Product that is needed by 90% of the world's population 
with absolutely zero competition?? Then please read this....
Our company's President is a leading Technology Architect and
formerly an Officer of one the largest International Banks in the 
world. He, in collaboration with a former Senior Vice President 
of an International Credit Card Company, has created a powerful 
MULTI-PURPOSE, universal card with incredible features called...
You'll have to wait until you get to our website to see!

Our card functions on an International Bank Card, ATM Network 
and Bank Certified Platform that cost over $15 million dollars and 
required 4 years to create!! A World Wide Multi-Billion Dollar 
Financial Institution insures all monies deposited into the Card!!
Everyone, everywhere in the world has heard the name of this
Financial Institution and get this, the NAME of this company 
will be printed on the back of every Card!! 

After the Pre-Launch, we will not only be able to mention the
name of this multi-billion dollar financial institution, but we
will also be able to prove it by pulling our card out of our
wallet and showing people. Both the name of the International
Credit Card Company and the name of this financial 
Institution will bring true global marketability and a level of
confidence never experienced in referral marketing before!! 
The official corporate web site with full back office support,
including real time genealogy and commissions, is already done
and ready to go now!! But they are waiting to release them to
the public until they open the doors for business.

Until the Pre-Launch starts on July 1st, you can visit our
temporary web site for all the details on our Universal Card,
Company, Compensation Plan, Products, and the Principles that 
are behind our company. Each pre-registered member of our 
PERSONAL team gets a FREE self replicating web site to help 
you share this incredible opportunity with others before launch!

You'll find ours at the end of this letter.
Note: Our Company is over 2 years old!! This is a "NEW"
beginning for an already solid and stable company.
After you visit our temporary web site and read all the exciting
details, you'll be able to pre-register, at no obligation,
immediately & obtain your FREE site at the same time. I will
then place you in the Power Leg I am building and start
positioning others down under you to help you make money!!

Many successful leaders have been fortunate enough to earn 
large amounts of money in the referral marketing industry by 
spotting winners before the masses get wind of them. Trust 
me, this is the BIGGEST thing we have EVER seen!! I look 
forward to working with you. Get pre-registered with us today. 
It won't cost you anything, yet at the same time, not doing so, 
could cost you a bundle!!

Please email me with SEND INFO in the subject line and I will 
send you the web address and everything you need to get started NOW! 
[email-masked] 

Randall B.

REMOVE requests will be honored if sent to: [email-masked]