Subject: I Can Help You Recoup Money Lost in Previous Programs! [kchfj]

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 02:05:05 -0700 (PDT)

I, along with several friends, have lost money in various 
programs -- lots of money!  The only good thing that came 
out of my loss was that I met an interesting individual 
who does not do MLM, direct sales, but is involved with a 
one-of-a-kind program that enables him and ALL people 
involved to turn $2,000 into  $16,000 USD month in and 
month out!  It is very likely that you will generate 
$16,000 USD in the first two to four weeks in the program 
if you choose to participate with me.  I and at least one 
other person will work closely with you to make that happen!
 
My question to you is:  If I can absolutely show you how 
to put $16,000 USD in your pocket within the next two to 
four weeks, WOULD YOU BE INTERESTED in hearing more?
 
It is by far the simplest, fool proof, most profitable method 
I have ever been involved with in my 17 years of business.  
Up until now it has been a very well kept secret.  It is by
invitation only.  It is available for you and I now!   I'm 
inviting you to be a part of what I have learned and if you 
like what you see, share it with a few of your friends, loved 
ones, or people who have struggled for years trying to make money.
 
Email me back if you are interested in learning more about 
this activity.  I need your phone number and the best time 
to contact you. Just click the link below and send.
 
mailto:[email-masked]?subject=Tell_Me_More
Place "Tell Me More" in the Subject line.
 
Name ______________________________
Phone Number ______________________
Best Time to Call _________________
 
Regards,
Monitor
 
P.S - THIS WILL MAKE UP FOR THE LOSSES IN OTHER PROGRAMS!
I Promise!!