Subject: Stealth Mass Mailer, 10 Million Fresh Email Addresses & More.. 1467

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 19:57:43 -0700

Email advertising WORKS!
Email Advertise your product or website to millions for only $99.

For $99.00 you will receive the Stealth Bulk Mailing Software,
List Manager, Over 10 Million "FRESH" E-Mail Addresses, Targeted
Email Address Harvesting Software, and as a FREE BONUS, special
Mail Servers to send your mail through!

Its only $99 for everything, and you can DOWNLOAD IT ALL, today!

And as a special bonus, we will harvest a targeted list of your choice!

FOR MORE INFO:
---> http://webhost4u.mysprintfast.com/mrx/

To be PERMANENTLY REMOVED from our mail list, YOU MUST SIMPLY
REPLY with "REMOVE" in the --> "SUBJECT" Line!

===========================================================

This mail is sent by a member (ID 1129) of removenow.org
--- the email watchdog. ---
To be excluded from future mailings by this member
and thousands of other companies ,
please exercise this your right at http://www.removenow.org