Subject: here .. WOW> Criminal search Background check!

From: [email-masked]
Date: 20 Jun 01 11:26:32 AM

READY TO KNOW?

 CONFIDENTIAL!

 The KIT They Want BANNED In all 50 STATES.
 Why?  Because these secrets were never intended to reach your eyes...
 Get the facts on anyone!

 Locate Missing Persons, find Lost Relatives, obtain Addresses
 and Phone Numbers of old school friends, even Skip Trace Dead
 Beat Spouses.  This is not a Private Investigator, but a
 sophisticated KIT DESIGNED to automatically
 CRACK YOUR CASE with links to thousands of Public Record databases.

 Find out SECRETS about your relatives, friends, enemies,
 and everyone else!  Even your spouse!  With the New,

               INTERNET SPY KIT AND YOU!

 It's absolutely astounding!  Here's what you can learn.

 License plate number!
 Get anyone's name and address with just a license plate number!
 (Find that Person you met in traffic!)
 
 Driving record!
 Get anyone's driving record!

 Social security number!
 Trace anyone by social security number!

 Address!
 Get anyone's address with just a name!

 Unlisted phone numbers!
 Get anyone's phone number with just a name even unlisted numbers!

 Locate!
 Long lost friends, relatives, a past lover who broke your heart!

 E-mail!
 Send anonymous e-mail completely untraceable!

 Dirty secrets!
 Discover dirty secrets your in-laws don't want you to know!

 Investigate anyone!
 Use the sources that private investigators use (all on the Internet)
 Secretly!

 Ex-spouse!
 Learn how to get information on an ex-spouse that will help you
 win in court! (Dig up old skeletons)!

 Criminal search Background check!
 Find out about your daughter's boyfriend!

 Find out!
 If you are being investigated!

 Neighbors!
 Learn all about your mysterious neighbors!  Find out what they
 have to hide!

 People you work with!
 Be astonished by what you'll learn about people you work with!

 Education verification!
 Did he really graduate college?  Find out!

 Internet Spy and You!
 THIS KIT will help you discover ANYTHING about anyone, with
 Click-able hyperlinks and no typing in internet addresses!  Just
Open the page and Go!

 You will be shocked and amazed by the secrets that can be
 discovered about absolutely everyone!  Find out the secrets
 they don't want you to know!  About others, about yourself!

 It's INCREDIBLE what you can find out using Internet Spy Kit!
 You'll be riveted to your computer screen!
 Get the KIT they're trying to ban!  Before it's too late!

 LIMITED TIME OFFER ORDER TODAY!

 Only $25.00

 We will RUSH YOU our Internet Spy Kit and You can
 begin discovering all the secrets you ever wanted to know!

 You can Know EVERYTHING about ANYONE with our Internet Spy and
 Your Software.  Works with all browsers and all versions of AOL!

 ORDER TODAY. 

 DON'T WAIT TO GET STARTED...It's fast and easy 

               CREDIT CARD ORDERS ONLY

 Call, Mail or Fax your order in today!

 Phone Orders Call:   1-480-990-4463 ASK FOR EXT. 44

Mail To:
CyberCO
8190 W Deer Vally Road Suite 104-265
Peoria,  Az  85382

 Fax Orders To:         1-413-235-6585

 Name:  ________________________________________

 Address: ________________________________________

 City/State/Zip: ______________________________________

 Email Address to Ship Orders to: _____________________________________

 FOR CREDIT CARD ORDERS ONLY!

 Account Number: ____________________________________

 Exp. Date: ________________________

 DISCLAIMER:  The seller of this powerful resource kit will not be
 held responsible for how the purchaser chooses to use it's resources.
  
 Thank you 

****************Remove Instructions********************
********************************************************
To be removed from future mailings!!!!
All REMOVE requests AUTOMATICALLY honored upon receipt.
mailto:[email-masked]?subject=REMOVESPY
PLEASE understand that any effort to disrupt, 
close or block this REMOVE account can only result 
in difficulties for others wanting to be removed from
our mailing list as it will be impossible to take anyone 
off the list if the remove instruction is not received.
*******************************************************