Subject: Microsoft Excell Running Out of Steam?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 19:14:09 -0700

Finding that you're running out of steam with Microsoft 

Excel for managing your business and personal information?

Afraid that Microsoft Access will make you feel like a dummy?

How about database software that doesn't require programming
and doesn't lock you into Microsoft for your data?

Get a simple, easy to use solution for all your database 
projects! A powerful Windows database ideal for database 
management and rapid application development, one critically 
acclaimed by leading computer publications including PC Magazine, 
PC World, InfoWorld, Corporate PC and Computer Shopper.

PC World describes the product as being a simple, powerful, and 
elegant relational database that is easier to use than Microsoft 
Access.

This software comes from a company that has been building 
database software for over 19 years and has over 1 million 
satisfied customers.

FREE Trial Offer! 

To receive your free trial send an Email to:
Mailto:[email-masked]?subject=Trial

BONUS: 40 FREE Database Applications included! 

With this database you will easily solve problems like,

Billing 
Invoicing 
Receivables 
Medical Records 
Customer Service 
Inventory Control 
Contact Management
Non Profit Record Keeping 
Human Resource Information 
Church and School Membership 
Property Management and Maintenance 
Repair and Maintenance Records
Insurance Claims and Records 
Project Management 
Referral Systems 
Point of Sale 
Scheduling 
Payables

PLUS MUCH MORE!!!

To receive your free trial, just click on the link below to send a Email
to:[email-masked]?subject=Trial

To be removed from this list send a email to:
[email-masked]?subject=Delete-Me