Subject: Blast Your AD to Huge OPT IN List for FREE!

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 03:56:44 +0800 (CST)

============================================================
   Opt In Club Opportunities  
   Help stamp out spam by going Opt In. 
 ============================================================

 ============================================
 Blast Your AD to Huge OPT IN List for FREE!
 ============================================

 Blast Your Ad to this New OPT In List for FREE! The
 Ultimate Mailer will revolutionize the future of opt 
 in emailing as we know it....

 This is the First WEB BROWSER Based emailing system
 that allows you to send to *Targeted Groups* every
 single Day for FREE.

 But Hurry, the offer for a FREE Membership ends very 
 shortly. You must Act Now To Guarantee your place.

 Please join us now,

 Mailto:[email-masked]

 =============================================================
  To be unsubscribe from future mailings, click the link 
  mailto:[email-masked]
 =============================================================