Subject: <a href="http://click.linksynergy.com/fs-bin/click?id=ZTXlct8Csco&offerid=30958.10000038&type=4&subid=0"><IMG width="468" height="60" alt="E-LOAN: A better way to get a loan! Click to learn why!" border="0" src="http://www.eloan.com/templates/mortbanner

From: "John Patton (Rapid Internet Marketing Newsletter)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 22:41:16 -0800

Enjoy,Hyksos Eif will install your SSL
certificate for free.The best way to save up to 10%

Enjoy.You will receive $ 10 in Rapid Traffic Services any
Time you will fill a successful application.
Chase Visa Card, Verisign Certificate, Rapid
Traffic and Eif Services for all the readers.

You will receive $ 10 in Rapid Traffic
Services any
Time you will fill a successful application.

Enjoy.You will receive $ 10 in Rapid Traffic Services any
Time you will fill a successful application.

You are receiving this newsletter because you have optin in the
HR newsletter, if you do not like this you can send and email and you
Will be granted immadiate exclusion and 5 dollar compensation and
apologies if you
Will send your address.

Your Internet Services

Rapid Internet Marketing Newsletter

=============================================================

IN THIS ISSUE

1. Search Engine News Flash

2. Reach 75% of the Internet with one buy

3. SPONSOR # 1 Maximize your keyword bids for "Pay-Per-Clicks"

4. Three Steps To Overture(former Goto.com) Success

5. SPONSOR # 2 DRIVE MORE TRAFFIC TO YOUR WEBSITE FOR FREE

6. How to Subscribe or Unsubscribe

==============================================================

1. Search Engine News Flash

1). Both Yahoo and LookSmart have recently increased the price of their

Express submission service to $299 last month.

AltaVista followed Inktomi's lead in offering a paid inclusion program.

FAST is expected to bring out its own program shortly. (More details:

http://www.altavista.com/sites/search/express_incl)

2)Eif.net and Rapid-Traffic.com are
the best search engine ranking

Specialist: an  NTA report says they have increased the traffic
of 25%.

3). LookSmart Adds Paid Listings Option For Small Businesses. A new
program

called "Site Promote" from LookSmart has made it possible for small

businesses and others with low publicity budgets to get listed within
the

paid placement area of its search results. The new program allows site

owners pay a monthly fee of $20 or $30 to appear within the "Featured

Listings"

area of the LookSmart search results page. These are paid listings
that

appear above LookSmart's editorial results. (More details at

http://listings.looksmart.com)

4). Overture(the former Goto.com) has signed an agreement to provide
search

results to Yahoo!'s millions of users last month. Users who conduct
searches

at www.yahoo.com will see search results that include Overture's top
three

search listings in a section called "Sponsor Matches." Two additional

Overture listings will be featured at the bottom of the page in a
section

called "More Sponsor Matches." When users click on the "Next 20" link,
they

will also see five additional Overture listings in the same
configuration.

All listings displayed in the Yahoo! implementation will feature a
one line

description and URL with full title mouse-over as a part of the search

results.

=================================================================

2. Reach 75% of the Internet with one buy

Overture is the one online advertising buy that will drive more targeted

customers to your site. With Overture, you only pay when someone clicks
on

your search listing. And because their search results reach 75% of
all

Internet users, you can be sure to get tons of high-quality, targeted

customer traffic!

Advertising with Overture gives you:

TREMENDOUS REACH-

Expand your customer reach to 75% of all Internet users with just one

advertising buy. Overture can put you in the search listings on Yahoo!,

America Online, Lycos, AltaVista, Hotbot, Netscape, CNET and many
others.

TARGETED LEADS-

Get your site in front of users right when they are searching for your

products, services and information.

COST EFFECTIVE-

Pay only when targeted leads click through to your site.

!!! $10 BONUS CREDIT !!!

Earn a special $10 bonus credit if you become a new active Overture

advertiser* between now and March 31, 2002. This offer is only valid
for new

Overture advertisers, and if you've received this message, that's you!

Click on
http://www.overture.com/d/advertisers/p/bjump/?o=RR-13590&b=10

learn more and list your site with Overture.

=================================================================

3. Sponsor # 1 Maximize your keyword bids for "Pay-Per-Clicks"

Dynamic KeywordBid Maximizer is an ultimate search engine promotion
tool

helps you manage your keywords and bids at ALL major pay-per-click
search

engines. You can use it to build your keyword list, manage your
keywords,

monitor your keyword bids and URL positions at all major "Pay-per-click"

search engines such as Overure, Overture(UK), FintWhat, 7Search, and

Sprinks. It will update your keyword bids, analyze your ranking
positions,

closing bid gaps and bit to the TOP 3 piosition AUTOMATICALLY:

- Save you hundreds of hours per day to maintains and
monitors
your

keyword bids if checking manually.

- Saves up to 85% of bid cost by eliminate bid gaps and
maintain your

current position automatically.(don't over pay for clicks where is
not

necessary)

- Stay on top of your competitors 24 hours a day, 365
days a year by

improve your position to the TOP 3 positions automatically.

- Automatically monitors your keyword bids once per day
or every hour.

- Automatically maintains your desired position to get
more traffic to

your web site.

- Saves money by allowing you to set maximum bid parameters
so you don't

overpay for clicks.

- Fully automated and run in the background when you are
doing other

work.

- No monthly fee or other charges, pay once and use it
forever.

- 30 days money back guarantee.

=================================================================

4. Three Steps To Overture(former Goto.com) Successs

Following a mention in my free newsletter 'Success Lines'

that I was having some success generating traffic from the

pay-per-click search engine Goto.com, I received an email

from a subscriber asking for a blow by blow account of how I

did it. So, for the benefit of a wider audience here's my

response.

I should first point out that I like to keep things as

simple as possible, so I'll limit this to three

straightforward steps.

Step 1 - Find your keywords

Goto provide a useful tool for identifying the most commonly

searched keywords for the previous month. There's no guess

work here. If a search term has received hundreds of hits in

a month, it's safe to assume that it'll continue to do so in

the future.

First you need to visit the page where Goto provides its

advertising tools. This is:

https://secure.goto.com/s/dtc/center/

Then click on "Search Term Suggestion Tool". This will bring

up a search box in which you type your main keyword. In this

example I'll use the keyword "ebook". The result is a list

of search terms from "free ebook" at 13944 hits to "ebook

publish" at 49 hits.

Step 2 - Find the cost to bid

Having selected your search terms from the list, you need to

determine whether you can afford to bid for them. You're

aiming to get in the top 3 slots, as this means you will be

featured on many other search engines rather than just Goto.

Using the same URL as above click on "Get Current Bid Tool".

This will open a search box in which you type your selected

search term. I'm going to use "free ebook downloads" which

appeared towards the middle of the previous list with around

900 hits.

The results tell me there are only 3 competitors bidding on

this term at $0.06, $0.05, $0.05. So, to get a top 3 place

as cheap as possible I need to bid $0.06 to get 2nd place,

as a $0.05 bid would place me 4th.

Do this for all your search times, listing the ones you can

get cheaply. You'll find some will be very expensive. The

price you bid is what you pay for every click through, so

don't get carried away. The minimum bid is $0.05.

Step 3 - Make your bids

First visit the account set-up page at:

https://signup.goto.com/s/dtc/signup/

Complete a separate section of the form for every search

term you're bidding for. You'll need to list search term,

title of entry, description of entry, page URL, and bid.

Try to include the search term in both the title and

description and you'll get a much better response. There are

full instructions on the page.

You pay a minimum monthly fee of $20, whether you receive

$20 of clickthroughs or not. So make sure you bid on enough

terms. You'll hear back from Goto.com in about 5 days

whether or not each bid has been accepted.

You need to check back from time to time to make sure no one

has outbid you, in which case you need to decide whether to

up the bid. You also receive a monthly traffic report by

email listing the hits on each keyword.

That's basically all there is to it. Remember to be creative

with your search terms. For example, a term containing

"online" may be out of your price bracket, but one

containing "on line" may not.

Be successful!

More details at

http://www.eif.net

5. Sponsor # 2 Drive More Traffic to Your Website for Free

Dynamic Submission 2000 - "ALL-IN-ONE", 5-star,
Award-Winning,web-promotion

software that drives Internet traffic to websites for FREE. It includes
ALL

the tools needed to promote websites on the Internet in one package
and will

submit websites to 1000+ major search engines automatically, check
your

website ranking with search engines, analyze keywords, optimize your
web

page and will get your website to the TOP positions of ALL major search

engines.

Features:

* Auto Engine Database Update,

* Search Engine Submitter,

* Meta Tag Generator,

* Web Site Optimizer,

* Web Ranking,

* Customise Submission to Yahoo and Open Directory (dmoz.org),

* URL Verification and Links Population checking,

* Doorway Page Generator,

* Keyword Builder,

* FTP Upload,

* Client Engine Builder (Enterprise Edition Only)

=================================================================

6. How to subscribe and unsubscribe

We need your feedback

____________________

We hope you find this information useful. If you have any interesting

articles about tips, tricks, or comment on marketing promotion issues
that

you want to share with others, please simply send to:

[email-masked]

Do you want to contribute an article in exchange for some free exposure?
If

so, send us your contribution, with your brief, promotional byline,
to:

[email-masked]

Don't hesitate to forward a copy of this newsletter to friends and

associates, but please ask for permission before reproducing the content
in

any form -- we would like to know who you are.

To subscribe or unsubscribe

_______________________

To unsubscribe, send a blank email from the above address to:

mailto:[email-masked]

To subscribe to this newsletter, just send a blank email to:

mailto:[email-masked]

Rapid Internet Marketing Newsletter is powered by Dynamic Opt-In

Emailer -- the choice of professional email marketing software that
allows

you to send "personalized" bulk email messages to your customers and

subscribers. Let Dynamic Opt-In Emailer save you time and money by
improving

your marketing effectiveness.

Privacy Policy:

This is a private mailing list and it will never be sold or given away
for

any reason.

If you do not wish to receive future issues of [email-masked]

Newsletter, simply send a blank email to

mailto:[email-masked]
with "unsubscribe" as the

subject.

Copyright 2001 Dynamic

Chase Visa Card, Verisign Certificate, Rapid Traffic and Eif Services
for all the readers.

At 20% better conditions: follow the links email your requests, fill
your forms

And enjoy.

http://www.angelfire.com/film/chasecard/chase.html

REMOVAL OR COMPLAIN:

[email-masked]

Here to complain To the hosting
co.

Here to become an Hyksos financial
affiliate