Subject: 2000 year old bread recipe actually helps you lose weight!

From: "Bear Inc" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 14:01:38

2000 Year Old Bread Recipe Actually Helps You Lose Weight!

THIS IS A ONE TIME MAILING.

HUNZA DIET BREAD is a bread That Miraculously Stops Your
Appetite And Hunger
and is based on a 2000 year old recipe said to beat all fad diets hands
down.
It's the fastest, and totally painless way to lose weight.

By Mary Travis,

Special feature writer

(Canfield, OH)

Is there a painless way for people to lose weight? Yes! HUNZA DIET
BREAD is being hailed as the weight loss method of the century. The
bread is a duplicate of a 2,000-year-old recipe used
by the little known civilization of Hunza.

The Hunzas are considered to be the healthiest people on earth. Their
bread is the main part of their diet. This bread is absolutely delicious.
Everybody loves it. But then a startling discovery
was made. Just one or two slices of this bread would suppress a person's
appetite for 4 to 6 hours! Could this be a designed bread invented
thousands of years ago?

There are facts being uncovered that support a theory that this bread was
designed in ancient times for the express purpose of tiding people over
when food supplies were scarce. Let's start
with the Hunzas who are exceptionally trim, fit and the healthiest people
on earth. Many consider their bread to be one of the main reasons for the
extraordinary health of the Hunzas.

Here is a little background of the Hunzas from a feature story which has
been published in many major newspapers throughout North America.
This is an excerpt from the article:

"The Hunzas exist isolated from the rest of the world in the Himalayan
Mountains where they live to be 110 to 120 years of age. They have no
cancer, heart attacks or other major disorders to
speak of. They are active and fit to the end of their lives. Men father
children at 100 years of age and older. Overweight people are unheard of
because they have the perfect weight control
system."

The story then relates research and fact finding visits to Hunza by such
notables as Queen Elizabeth, Art Linkletter, N.B.C., The National
Geographic Magazine, Frank Shor, Lowell Thomas Jr.
and Chou En Lai of China. Visitors to Hunza all came back with the same
identical description of the Hunza people:

"Hunza men are straight, tall, broad-shouldered, deep-chested, slim-
waisted, heavy-legged and have full heads of hair. Hunza women are
straight, tall, slim-waisted, developed bosoms, perfect
complexions and luxuriant hair. Both men and women have perfect teeth
and eyesight even at 100 years of age and older! They are neat, clean,
intelligent and friendly and you can't find an
overweight person.

Hunza women at 80 look no older than North American women of 40.
Fatigue is virtually unknown. Hunza men over 90 years old repeatedly
walk the mountain trail of 65 miles from the town of
Gilgit with a full pack and immediately start to work in the fields again!"

We feel that the Hunza bread may be "by design" both a hunger
suppressant and a super health food. It is a simple, nutritious bread that is
easily prepared in just 5 minutes using a few
ingredients that have always been universally available and the taste is
wonderful.

The Hunzas were originally soldiers of Alexander the Great. This bread
may have been designed for the use of his far traveling armies. It would
make sense. It's the most compact form of
hunger satisfaction and nutrition we know of. According to traces of
Macedonian Heritage, this bread could have originated in Egypt over
5,000 years ago. As you know, the Egyptians were
capable of doing many things that modern science cannot, even today,
duplicate.

We are convinced that the Hunza bread is one of the major reasons for
the good health of the Hunzas.

Both my husband and I started using the bread as a weight loss device
and began losing weight consistently, much faster than any weight loss
method we ever tried, and, we have tried them
all believe me. Exactly how does the HUNZA DIET BREAD compare to
some of the fad diets such as liquid protein?

There's no comparison. Fad diets are not only ineffective, they may be
downright dangerous. When I say they are ineffective I mean; that either
a person will not stick with them because they
are uncomfortable or when the diet is over they'll put the weight right back
on. Because bread is part of our culture this diet is never over. HUNZA
DIET BREAD becomes our bread substitute
not only because it helps control our weight but because it is so delicious
and easy to prepare.

All of us lifetime dieters know of the miseries of the high protein and liquid
protein (or milkshake) diets. They seem okay for the first few days, then
they become repulsive. You get "full" on
these diets but not satisfied. Let me tell you about the advantages of
HUNZA DIET BREAD. The biggest benefit I can think of is that the dieter
just doesn't suffer AT ALL! It's such a natural
and powerful appetite inhibitor. This bread is not only healthful and
delicious but you will appreciate its simplicity and lack of extraneous
ingredients.

This bread satisfies both appetite and hunger. And it does it with only 100
calories as effectively as most 1800 calorie full meals.

We define appetite and hunger like this: appetite is mainly the desire you
get for food even when you know you're really not hungry. It's that craving
in your mouth you get that's known as the
cold mouth feeling. It can also be present even though you've just eaten.
Your stomach may be full but you still crave something else. This is the
feeling you get with a protein diet. You can
stuff yourself with protein until you're ready to burst but the cold mouth
craving is still there.

Hunger on the other hand is best described as those pangs of hunger you
get or that empty feeling in your stomach that lets you know you really
need to eat something rather than simply
wanting to eat for the enjoyment of it.

After a slice or two of HUNZA DIET BREAD you eliminate both appetite
and hunger. You feel satisfied and full and it lasts, depending on the
person, up to 7 hours. For me it lasts 5 to 7 hours.

Not only is the bread nutritional, but it contains some proven good health
producing roughage or fiber. It passes through your digestive system
quickly so the actual absorbed calories are less.
You also become very regular eating this bread and it tastes better than
any bread that we've ever eaten.

Now, here's what its like hour by hour after you eat the bread.

Hour 1 and 2. Each minute after you finish eating the bread seems like a
build-up of a "fullness" feeling. It's just as though you have kept on
eating. You keep getting fuller and fuller. Both your
appetite and hunger are very satisfied. You don't crave anything more.

Hour 3. In hour 3 something else happens. The thought of food just
doesn't appeal to you. It's not an unpleasant experience, quite the
opposite. But, you don't have a desire for food in any
way, shape or form.

Hour 4. You no longer have a feeling of being stuffed or turned off by the
thought of eating, but there's a kind of nothing feeling. You don't want to
eat, and you don't crave anything. It's just
as I said, a sort of comfortable "nothing" stage.

Hour 5 through 7. Toward the end of the 5th hour you begin to get mildly
hungry which then slowly increases into the 6th and 7th hour.

All of this for only the cost of 100 to 200 calories .You can't get that
performance out of an 1800 calorie meal.

Here's another little known thing about standard lunch hours and dinners.
Let's say you eat a milk shake, hamburger and french fries for lunch.
That's over a 1,000 calories. There's a lot of
sugar and salt in that meal. When you're done the first thing that happens
is that your body shoots a large amount of insulin into your system to
counteract the sugar. The insulin lowers your
blood sugar and within an hour you feel hungry again and start snacking.
On top of that the salt has made you thirsty and you gulp water or soft
drinks and retain the fluids.

On the other hand, if you try a weight watchers lunch, or similar balanced
diet, you'd have to eat between 400 to 600 calories of cottage cheese,
lean meat, and eggs to feel reasonably full,
but you would not be satisfied and almost immediately you'd be hungry
again and need to consume more of the same. You can't win.
You will
feel better and look better after you start
eating this bread. When you take a bite of the HUNZA DIET BREAD the
delicious taste of the bread fills your mouth. You can tell that it is hearty,
full of substance, chewy and good for you.
Perhaps our bodies trigger an instinct that lets us know what's good or
bad for us.
HUNZA DIET BREAD is indeed the best bread I have
ever tasted. The bread is out of this world. It just
gives you what you crave. We decided to simply publish the recipe for
anyone who'd like to make it at home. The amazing thing is that it only
takes 5 minutes to prepare. I am sure you will
love both the bread and the results. To receive your HUNZA DIET
BREAD recipe immediately, for
$6, use the Secure VISA, Master Card, American Express or the
Discovery order form. A receipt for
$6 and the HUNZA DIET BREAD recipe plus the bonus 6 Hunza Bread
food planners, that will help you reach your objectives, will be instantly
Emailed directly to you.
CLICK HERE
TO ORDER NOW
Otherwise write "HUNZA DIET BREAD" on a
piece of paper with your Email address, name, street
address, city, state, and zip code. You may send cash or a money order or
a check made out to Bear Inc. in the amount of
$6.00 and mail it to:
Bear Inc.
583 Kamoku Street
Suite
2903
Honolulu, HI 96826
If you prefer a reply using the U.S.
Postal Service
please include a stamped and self addressed number 10 envelope.

© 2000-2001 Bear Inc.. All rights reserved.

Transmissions to you by the sender of this email will be stopped
immediately
by simply pressing "reply" and then changing the subject line to
"REMOVE". Press
"send" and we will remove you from our database. Thank you.