Subject: this is amazing

From: "The Sender" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 01 Dec 01 14:36:34 EST

AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TV:
Making over Half Million Dollars every 4 to 5 Months from your Home
for an investment of only $25 U.S. Dollars expense one time.
THANK'S TO THE COMPUTER AGE AND THE INTERNET! 

==================================================================
| This program is for real. Don't get scammed by other programs.
| This is the only Program that REALLY works. And it works no
| matter which country you live in (read the testimonials at the
| end of this message). Read on and you will be convinced.
| It will only take 2 minutes.
| Don't delete this message until you take time to think about it.
==================================================================

BE A MILLIONAIRE LIKE OTHERS WITHIN A YEAR!!!
Before you say "Bull", please read the following.

This is the letter you have been hearing about on the news lately.
Due to the popularity of this letter on the Internet, a national
weekly news program recently devoted an entire show to the
investigation of this program described below, to see if it really
can make people money. The show also investigated whether or not
the program was legal. Their findings proved once and for all that
there are "absolutely NO Laws prohibiting the participation in the
program and if people can follow the simple instructions, they are
bound to make some mega bucks with only $25 out of pocket cost". 

>>  DUE TO THE RECENT INCREASE OF POPULARITY & RESPECT THIS PROGRAM
    HAS ATTAINED, IT IS CURRENTLY WORKING BETTER THAN EVER.

This is what one had to say: "Thanks to this profitable opportunity.
I was approached many times before but each time I passed on it.
I am so glad I finally joined just to see what one could expect in
return for the minimal effort and money required.
To my astonishment, I received total $610,470.00 in 21 weeks, with
money still coming in."
 - Pam Hedland, Fort Lee, New Jersey.
=====================================================================
Here is another testimonial: "This program has been around for a
long time but I never believed in it. But one day when I received
this again in the mail I decided to gamble my $25 on it. I followed
the simple instructions and 3 weeks later the money started to come
in. First month I only made $240.00 but the next 2 months after that
I made a total of $290,000.00. So far, in the past 8 months by re-
entering the program, I have made over $710,000.00 and I am playing
it again. The key to success in this program is to follow the simple
steps and NOT change anything."
 >> More testimonials later

============ PRINT THIS NOW FOR YOUR FUTURE REFERENCE ===============

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

If you would like to make at least $500,000 every 4 to 5 months
easily And comfortably, please read the following...
..THEN READ IT AGAIN and AGAIN!!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

FOLLOW THE SIMPLE INSTRUCTION BELOW AND YOUR FINANCIAL DREAMS WILL 
COME TRUE, GUARANTEED!

>>  INSTRUCTIONS:

========== Order all 5 reports shown on the list below ==============

For each report, send $5 CASH, THE NAME & NUMBER OF THE REPORT YOU
ARE  ORDERING and YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS to the person whose name
appears ON THAT LIST next to the report.
< MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON YOUR ENVELOPE TOP LEFT CORNER
in case of any mail problems. >

===> When you place your order, make sure you order each of
     the 5 reports.

You will need all 5 reports so that you can save them on your
computer and resell them.  =>>  YOUR TOTAL COST $5 X 5=$25.00.

Within a few days you will receive, vie e-mail, each of the 5 reports
from these 5 different individuals. Save them on your computer so
they will be accessible for you to send to the 1,000's of people who
will order them from you. Also make a floppy of these reports and
keep it on your desk in case something happen to your computer.

IMPORTANT - DO NOT alter the names of the people who are listed next
to each report, or their sequence on the list, in any way other than
what is instructed below in step "1 through 6" or you will lose out
on majority of your profits. Once you understand the way this works,
you will also see how it does not work if you change it. Remember,
this method has been tested, and if you alter, it will NOT work !!!
People have tried to put their friends/relatives names on all five
thinking they could get all the money. But it does not work this way.
Believe us, we all have tried to be greedy and then nothing happened.
So Do Not try to change anything other than what is instructed.
Because if you do, it will not work for you.
>>  Remember, honesty reaps the reward!!!

1.. After you have ordered all 5 reports, take this advertisement and
REMOVE the name & address of the person in REPORT # 5. This person
has made it through the cycle and is no doubt counting their fortune.
2.. Move the name & address in REPORT # 4 down TO REPORT # 5.
3.. Move the name & address in REPORT # 3 down TO REPORT # 4.
4.. Move the name & address in REPORT # 2 down TO REPORT # 3.
5.. Move the name & address in REPORT # 1 down TO REPORT # 2
6.. Insert YOUR name & address in the REPORT # 1 Position.
PLEASE MAKE SURE you copy every name & address ACCURATELY!
=====================================================================

**** Take this entire letter, with the modified list of names, and
save it on your computer.   >> DO NOT MAKE ANY OTHER CHANGES.
Save this on a disk as well just in case you lose any data. To assist
you with marketing your business on the internet, the 5 reports you
purchase will provide you with invaluable marketing information which
includes how to send bulk e-mails legally, where to find thousands of
free classified ads and much more. There are 2 Primary methods to get
this venture going:

>> METHOD # 1 : BY SENDING BULK E-MAIL LEGALLY
=====================================================================
=> Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how it goes,
   and we will assume You and those involved send out only 5,000
   e-mails each. Let's also assume that the mailing receive only a
   0.2% response (the response could be much better but lets just say
   it is only 0.2%. Also many people will send out hundreds of
   thousands e-mails instead of only 5,000 each). Continuing with
   this example, you send out only 5,000 e-mails.

=> With a 0.2% response, that is only 10 orders for report # 1. Those
   10 people responded by sending out 5,000 e-mail each for a total
   of 50,000. Out of those 50,000 e-mails only 0.2% responded with
   orders. That's=100 people responded and ordered Report # 2.

=> Those 100 people mail out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 500,000
   e-mails. The 0.2% response to that is 1000 orders for Report # 3.

=> Those 1000 people send out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 5
   million e-mails sent out. The 0.2% response to that is 10,000
   orders for Report # 4.

=> Those 10,000 people send out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of
   50,000,000 (50 million) e-mails. The 0.2% response to that is
   100,000 orders for Report # 5.

=> THAT'S 100,000 ORDERS TIMES $5 EACH = $500,000.00 (half million).

=>> Your total income in this example is: 1.. $50 + 2.. $500 +
    3..$5,000 + 4.. $50,000 + 5.. $500,000
    ==>   Grand Total=$555,550.00

NUMBERS DO NOT LIE. GET A PENCIL & PAPER AND FIGUREOUT THE WORST 
POSSIBLE RESPONSES AND NO MATTER HOW YOU CALCULATE IT, YOU WILL
STILL MAKE A LOT OF MONEY !
---------------------------------------------------------------------
REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING ONLY 10 PEOPLE ORDERING OUT OF 
5,000 YOU MAILED TO.
Dare to think for a moment what would happen if everyone or half or
even one 4th of those people mailed 100,000e-mails each or more?
There are over 150 million people on the Internet worldwide and
counting. Believe me, many people will do just that, and more!

>> METHOD # 2 : BY PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET
=====================================================================
Advertising on the net is very inexpensive and there are hundreds of
FREE places to advertise. Placing a lot of free ads on the Internet
will easily get a larger response. We strongly suggest you start with
Method # 1 and add METHOD # 2 as you go along. For every $5 you
receive, all you must do is e-mail them the Report they ordered.
That's it. Always provide same day service on all orders. This will
guarantee that the e-mail they send out, with your name and address
on it, will be prompt because they can not advertise until they
receive the report.

====================== AVAILABLE REPORTS ============================

ORDER EACH REPORT BY ITS NUMBER & NAME ONLY.
<< NOTES: Always send $5 cash (U.S. CURRENCY) for each Report. >>
Checks NOT accepted. Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping
it in at least 2 sheets of paper.
==> On one of those sheets of paper, Write the NUMBER & the NAME of
    the Report you are ordering, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS and your name
    and postal address.

PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW :
=====================================================================
REPORT# 1: The Insider's Guide to Advertising for Free on the Net
Order Report #1 from:

Mr B.
P.O. Box 241
Boucherville, Quebec, Canada
J4B 5J6

_____________________________________________________________________
REPORT # 2: The Insider's Guide to Sending Bulk e-mail on the Net
Order Report # 2 from:

David Keith 
#616, 1830 E Parks Hwy, Ste A-113 
Wasilla, AK 99654-7377 
USA

_____________________________________________________________________
REPORT # 3: Secret to Multilevel Marketing on the Net
Order Report # 3 from :

Ronnie Filion Jr.
231 Evangeline
Sept-Iles, Quebec, Canada
G4R 2N1

_____________________________________________________________________
REPORT # 4: How to Become a Millionaire Utilizing MLM & the Net
Order Report # 4 from:

G. Hostetler
205 Freda Ln.
Lowell, MA 01854
USA

_____________________________________________________________________
REPORT #5: How to Send Out 0ne Million e-mails for Free
Order Report # 5 from:

P. Condinho
2549 Mason Heights
Mississauga, Ontario
L5B 2S3, Canada

=====================================================================

            $$$$$$$$$ YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES $$$$$$$$$$$

Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success:

== If you do not receive at least 10 orders for Report #1 within 2
   weeks, continue sending e-mails until you do.
== After you have received 10 orders, 2 to 3 weeks after that you
   should receive 100 orders or more for REPORT # 2. If you did not,
   continue advertising or sending e-mails until you do.
== Once you have received 100 or more orders for Report # 2, YOU CAN
   RELAX, because the system is already working for you, and the cash
   will continue to roll in !

THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER: Every time your name is moved down on
the list, you are placed in front of a different report. You can KEEP
TRACK of your PROGRESS by watching which report people are ordering
from you.
IF YOU WANT TO GENERATE MORE INCOME SEND ANOTHER BATCH OF E-MAILS AND
START THE WHOLE PROCESS AGAIN. There is NO LIMIT to the income you
can generate from this business !!!

=====================================================================

FOLLOWING IS A NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM: You have
just received information that can give you financial freedom for the
rest of your life, with NO RISK and JUST A LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT. You
can make more money in the next few weeks and months than you have
ever imagined.

Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED. Do Not change it in any
way. It works exceedingly well as it is now. Remember to e-mail a
copy of this exciting report after you have put your name and address
in Report #1 and moved others to #2...#5 as instructed above. One of
the people you send this to may send out 100,000 or more e-mails and
your name will be on every one of them.

Remember though, the more you send out the more potential customers
you will reach. So my friend, I have given you the ideas, information,
materials and opportunity to become financially independent.
IT IS UP TO YOU NOW !

======================= MORE TESTIMONIALS ===========================

"My name is Mitchell. My wife, Jody and I live in Chicago. I am an
accountant with a major U.S. Corporation and I make pretty good money.
When I received this program I grumbled to Jody about receiving "junk
mail". I made fun of the whole thing,spouting my knowledgeof the
population and percentages involved. I "knew" it wouldn't work. Jody
totally ignored my supposed intelligence and few days later she
jumped in with both feet. I made merciless fun of her, and was ready
to lay the old "I told you so" on her when the thing didn't work.
Well, the laugh was on me! Within 3 weeks she had received 50
responses. Within the next 45 days she had received total
$ 147,200.00 ...all cash! I was shocked. I have joined Jody in her
"hobby".
 - Mitchell Wolf M.D., Chicago, Illinois

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to make up
my mind to participate in this plan. But conservative that I am, I
decided that the initial investment was so little that there was
just no way that I wouldn't get enough orders to at least get my
money back". "I was surprised when I found my medium size post 
office box crammed with orders. I made $319,210.00 in the first 12
weeks. The nice thing about this deal is that it does not matter
where people live. There simply isn't a better investment with a
faster return and so big."
 - Dan Sondstrom, Alberta,Canada

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"I had received this program before. I deleted it, but later I
wondered if I should have given it a try. Of course, I had no idea
who to contact to get another copy, so I had to wait until I was
e-mailed again by someone else... 11 months passed then it luckily
came again... I did not delete this one! I made more than $490,000
on my first try and all the money came within 22 weeks."
 - Susan De Suza, New York, N.Y.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"It really is a great opportunity to make relatively easy money with
little cost to you. I followed the simple instructions carefully and
within 10 days the money started to come in. My first month I made
$20,560.00 and by the end of third month my total cash count was
$362,840.00. Life is beautiful, Thanx to internet."
 - Fred Dellaca, Westport, New Zealand

=====================================================================

>>>  ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET STARTED ON 'YOUR' ROAD TO
     FINANCIAL FREEDOM !

============================== THE END ============================== 

If you have any questions of the legality of this program, contact
the Office of Associate Director for Marketing Practices, Federal
Trade Commission, Bureau of Consumer Protection, Washington, D.C.

*** 
This message is in compliance with U.S. Federal requirements for
commercial e-mail proposed in :

Bill S.630 CAN SPAM Act of 2001 Section 5, Paragraph (a), (3), and
Section 5, Paragraph (5)(c) passed by the 107th>U.S. Senate and
cannot be considered SPAM since it includes both a physical mailing
address and remove mechanism. 
*** 

This is a one time mailing.
=> If you would like to be removed from all of our mailing databases
   reply to: [email-masked]
   Please put REMOVE in the subject line. This is an Automatic remove 
   system and you will never receive mail from our server again. We
   update daily. We use mail list provided by Internet Marketing
   Services.

If our mailing found you and offended you in any way please accept
our apologies.