Subject: Best Line of Defense...A Strong Immune System!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 14:37:00 -0500

Hello,

What you are about to read concerns a Natural Health Product that is being
talked about everywhere.. From T.V. talk shows to radio forums both here and
abroad.

While this product was virtually unknown until 1996, it has a 2000 year track
record in other parts of the world.

DOCTORS are calling it
"THE NUTRITIONAL BREAKTHROUGH OF A LIFETIME

SCIENTISTS are saying
"THIS PRODUCT IS THE MOST SIGNIFICANT NATURAL
HEALTH DISCOVERY TO BE MADE IN DECADES" !

RESEARCHERS know it as "THE
SUPER ANTIOXIDANT" and

"THE NEW SUPER FOOD " !

Over the last 3 years One of the World s leading M.D., PH. D s
conducted a study using 15,000 patients with over 30 different medical
conditions including high blood pressure, diabetes, arthritis, cancer, joint
pain, chronic fatigue and many more problems too numerous to list here. In the
final analysis the overall average of those that received benefit from this
product was just over 75%.

One company is the exclusive world-wide distributor for this product and has
19 patents pending combined with over 750 trademark registrations.  Projected
2001 sales figures are over 450 Million dollars
in 26 countries worldwide.

There is one reason and one reason only that this company has created
such phenomenal success. This
product gets RESULTS!!

If you or someone you care about would like the
quality of their life improved with this ALL NATURAL product, or you would
simply like to know more..........please

Click HERE

To be taken off this mailing list please
click here