Subject: TBX RESOURCES (OTCBB: TBXR) STRONG BUY RECOMMENDATION

From: "V Capital Group" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 15:44:45

Dear [email-masked]:

FOR IMMEDIATE REVIEW - DECEMBER 12, 2001

RECOMMENDATION: STRONG BUY
---------------------------------------------------------------------

                TBX RESOURCES (TBXR.OB   OTCBB)

                  RECOMMENDATION: STRONG BUY
        Recent Price: 0.94    12 Month Price Target: $8.00

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Date of Incorporation:          November 1994
Officers:                       Tim Burroughs, President & Chief
                                Executive Officer
                                Christine Coley, Secretary-Treasurer

Authorized Capital:             90,000,000 Common shares
                                10,000,000 Preferred shares
Issued and Outstanding:         18,422,780 Common shares
                                0 Preferred shares
Trading:                        OTC BB (SEC -Fully Reporting Co Sec.
12)
Trading Symbol:                 TBXR.OB
Corporate Address:              12300 Ford Rd.  Suite 194
                                Dallas, TX  75234 (US)
Phone:                          (972) 243-2610
FAX:                            FAX (972) 243-2066
Email Address:                  [email-masked]
Website:                        http://www.tbxresources.com

**** Raging Bull: http://quote.ragingbull.lycos.com/quote.cgi?1003=tbxr&mode=d

              TBX RESOURCES IS SIX for SIX!!!
    For an oil driller, 6 for 6 puts you in the SUPER BOWL!!

Drilling for oil and hitting "SIX for SIX" is the equivalent of
winning the World Series and the Super Bowl in the same year.  TBX
Resources has accomplished this in the Anadarko Basin in Western
Oklahoma.  TBX Resources is sitting on 76,200 acres of oil and gas
reserves in the Anadarko Basin with another 80 or so wells to be
drilled over the next 3-5 years.  16 proposed new wells are
scheduled to be drilled in 2002.

TBX Resources has achieved this result and MARKET CAST
management recommends to our subscribers that you invest in this
"proven winner".  This is the time to buy their stock! Share the
wealth as they develop their oil assets!

INVESTING IN TBX RESOURCES

In their August 31, 2001 10K Report to the SEC, TBX indicates the
following assets: 12 wells in operation and ownership in 64 East
Texas wells.  What makes this an undervalued asset is that 52 of the
total wells are classified as "shut-in wells". In “oil patch”
language, this means that they are currently not producing oil, but
they represent assets that can be unlocked as the price of oil
rises. As the price of oil rises, by using recognized "secondary and
tertiary recovery methods, these properties can be made to produce
significant oil and gas revenues. Often in amounts equal to what was
taken out by the original “oil drillers”. For an excellent
explanation of these secondary and tertiary methods refer to
http://www.unb.ca/che/che5134/recovery.htm

The management of TBX Resources believes that these 52 “shut-in” oil
and gas wells represent considerable amounts of currently
undervalued assets and they create incredible potential for the
future. Given the fact that over the past year, according to CEO Tim
Burroughs, the "price of oil in our area has doubled" and as a
result of this price increase "many of our shut-in wells can now
produce economically feasible revenue streams".

Purchasing TBX Resources stock allows you as the investor to
participate in the realization of this revenue growth.

Also as an investment consideration, consider the implication of the
following headline:

    SAN FRANCISCO CHRONICLE NEWSPAPER HEADLINE FOR DEC. 6, 2001:
               " OPEC to REDUCE OIL OUTPUT BY 6 "

Oil price is particularly affected by the age-old concept of "supply
and demand". If OPEC, a supplier of one third of the world's oil,
reduces the supply, the price of all oil reserves will most likely
rise. With each rise in price, the undervalued assets of TBX
Resources become more and more valuable. Investing in the stock of
TBX Resources can allow an investor's to profit from the reduction
of supply that is being produced by the OPEC "cartel". They cut
production and you profit. In addition, given the current upheaval
in the Middle East, anything that we can do to increase oil
production in the US and reduce our countries dependence upon
foreign oil is in the best interest of everyone in the US. By
capitalizing TBX Resources we are all working toward that goal.

 CHECK OUT THE FOLLOWING TBX RESOURCES PRESS RELEASES TO GET A FEEL
             FOR THE COMPANY'S RECENT ACHIEVEMENTS:

Press Release DALLAS- (BUSINESS WIRE)-Oct. 24, 2001

TBX Resources Inc. Announces Drilling Completed on First Well in the
Vici Project. The first well in the Vici Project has been drilled to
a total depth of 11,200 feet and is now going into the testing and
completion phase AND “this well, when completed, represents the
sixth commercially productive well drilled to date”

Press Release DALLAS-(BUSINESS WIRE)-Nov. 16, 2001

TBX Resources, Inc. Announces the Acquisition of Additional Acreage
in the Vici Prospect. TBX Resources, an independent energy company
engaged in the acquisition, production and development of proven
domestic natural gas and crude oil reserves, is pleased to announce
the acquisition of additional offset acreage in the Vici Prospect in
anticipation of a successful completion of their first well drilled
in the Anadarko Basin just west of Vici, Oklahoma.

Press Release DALLAS-(BUSINESS WIRE)-Nov.7, 2001

TBX Resources, Inc. Engages Madison & Wall Worldwide, Inc.
National Investor Awareness Campaign To Be Launched Immediately They
have engaged the services of Madison & Wall Worldwide, Inc., a
nationally recognized, strategic financial communications firm, to
generate broad market awareness of the Company among individual
investors, institutions,analysts, retail stockbrokers, media sources
and other investment professionals. Through its direct marketing
initiatives - the InsideWallStreet-CD and Inside Wall Street direct
mail programs, and its Web site, http://www.insidewallstreet.com
Madison and Wall concentrates on pro-actively spotlighting
undervalued, undiscovered or turnaround situations operating in
emerging, high-growth industries.

MARKET CAST INVESTMENT COMMENT:

As total public awareness increases, demand for the companies stock
should tend to increase. Increased demand leads to increased stock
valuation.

ABOUT TBX RESOURCES, INC.

TBX Resources' mission is to become one of the leading oil and
natural gas producers in the North Texas Region and the Anadarko
Basin in Western Oklahoma. Since its incorporation in 1994, the
Company's growth has been achieved through the acquisition of
properties which are underdeveloped and are in areas where the
Company believes substantial reserve additions can be made through
development drilling activities, improved production practices and
enhanced recovery techniques. The company has a strong balance
sheet, (giventhe large amount of undervalued assets reviewed above).
They have low operating expenses, an aggressive growth business plan
(see below) and with the completion of “six for six” an impressive
track record.

BUSINESS PLAN OF OPERATION FOR THE FUTURE.

(FORM 10Q SEC Filing July 20, 2001) We currently expect to generate
sufficient revenues from the sale of our production to pay all costs
associated with our company for at least the following twelve
months. We think that this sufficient revenue will come from two
sources: increased prices for oil production and increased number of
wells brought on-line. Specifically, over the past twelve months,
the price paid for oil production in the area in which our wells are
located has more than doubled. This increase in oil price has made
it to where more of our wells are capable of commercial production
such that those wells that have been “shut-in” may be reopened and
production commenced there from, us additionally increasing our
revenues.

TBX MANAGEMENT TEAM:

TIM BURROUGHS is the President, and founder of TBX Resources, Inc.
With over ten years experience in financing oil and gas drilling and
development projects for Dallas/Ft. Worth based energy companies.
Having studied business administration at Texas Christian University
in Fort Worth, Mr.Burroughs developed and implemented a low risk
start-up plan for TBX Resources. Essential to the plan were the
excellent reputations and successful backgrounds of the consultants
and operating personnel with which Mr. Burroughs had developed a
solid relationship with prior to initiating TBX Resources' business
plan.

CHRISTINE COLEY is the Secretary-Treasurer for TBX Resources. Ms.
Coley has over ten years experience in office administration. A
diverse background in office management and operations has resulted
in a business philosophy focusing on streamlined solutions for the
highly detailed oil and gasindustry. Her experience includes
extensive responsibilities managing all phases of accounting,
purchasing, customer service, scheduling, complianceand day-to-day
office operations.

DID YOU KNOW this OIL FACT?

The oil and gas industry is subject to various trends.In particular,
at times crude oil prices increase in the summer, during the heavy
travel months, and are relatively less expensive in the winter.

MARKET CAST INVESTMENT COMMENT:

Timing the release of oil reserves or bringing “shut-in” wells into
production during the first two quarters of a year can lead to
increased well economics.

       TBX RESOURCES, SUMMARY RECOMMENDATION:  STRONG BUY

MARKET CAST MANAGEMENT, after analysis and consideration of the factors
regarding this company, feels that anyone purchasing the common
stock in TBX RESOURCES, at this time, will achieve significant
investment results over the next 24 to 36 months. We believe that
this will arise given the following factors:

1.    As more revenues are achieved through the completion of 16
      wells to be drilled in 2002.
2.    As more assets are unlocked (52 Shut-in wells) as they employ
      non-primary oil recovery methods to increase production.
3.    As management acquires additional Oil & Gas reserve assets.
4.    As they employ non-primary oil recovery methods to increase
      production.

     The net effect of these four items can lead to significant
               stock price appreciation.  BUY TODAY!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Disclaimer - MARKET CAST newsletter is an electronic publication
committed to providing its readers with factual information on selected
publicly traded companies. MARKET CAST owns this newsletter and received
 no consideration for the dissemination of this publication. This profile 
is neither an offer nor solicitation to buy or sell any securities 
mentioned. While we believe all sources of information to be factual and 
reliable, in no way do we represent or guarantee the accuracy thereof, nor
the statements made herein and have made no independent verification of 
the facts, assumptions and estimates contained in this newsletter. 
Accordingly, no representation or warrant, express or implied is made as 
to, and no reliance should be placed on, the accuracy, completeness or 
correctness the information and opinions contained in this newsletter. 
The user assumes the entire risk as to the accuracy and the use of this 
document. The delivery of this newsletter shall not under any 
circumstances create any implication that there has been no change in the 
affairs of the Company since the date hereof and the information upon which
such opinions and estimates are based is not necessarily updated on a 
regular basis. In addition, opinions and estimates are subject to change 
without notice.

The above information set forth about TBXR should be read in conjunction
with, and is qualified in its entirety by, the more detailed information
concerning TBXR that can be obtained through its regulatory filings with the
Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC") or from the company itself. This
information is qualified in its entirety by the detailed information and
financial statements in TBXR filings with the SEC. Some of the information
in
this newsletter relates historical information, but also contains
forward-looking statements within the meaning of the "safe harbor"
provisions
of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These
forward-looking statements are subject to risk and uncertainties that may
cause actual results to differ materially.

The SEC does not pass upon the merits of or give approval in any way to this
newsletter, nor does it pass upon the accuracy or completeness of the
information contained herein. All prospective investors should always
carefully consider whether an investment in any company is suitable for
them.

The reader should verify all claims and do their own due diligence before
investing in any securities mention. Investing in securities is speculative
and carries a high degree of risk. The information found in this profile is
protected by the copyright laws of the United States and may not be copied,
or reproduced in any way without the express written consent of the editors
of MARKET CAST.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

To be removed from this mailing list
click on the link below

mailto:[email-masked]?subject=REMOVE