Subject: How to succeed in tough times......Look here........

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 11:10:19 -0500

Does this describe your
dream business?

*
Work from home or office

*

No need to quit your job to start

*

Millions of potential clients

*

Prestigious and potentially high income position

*

No previous experience required

*

High demand service that sells itself

*

Super successful Company with a proven management team

*

Low start-up cost

Click
Here for More Information

By drastically cutting the cost-per-hire for American
businesses with our unique high-tech & high-touch
approach, IRG Associates are generating extraordinary fees of $10,000
to $40,000 per transaction. Though certainly not typical, one IRG
Associate recently netted placement fees of more than $100,000 in
each of two back-to-back months.

Serious about starting
your own business?

We Can Help You!

Click
Here for More Information

Thank you for your time in reading this email.  We
appreciate your business.  If you wish to opt yourself out of our mailing
list please click here.