Subject: .Name ­ Secure Your Personal Online Identity!

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 21:14:21 -2000

Dear Valued Customer,

Imagine phoning someone simply by dialing their name!

With the new .NAME domain, the possibilities are endless! Imagine a web
site, an e-mail address and a complete digital identity all based on 
your own name  something no one will every forget again!

Secure your .NAME before someone else does at

http://www.dot.name.net.co.fr|https.turbo.goOpt.com/dec/name/myName.html

and have it be one of the first to go live!

Example:
Jennifer Smith's web site: www.jennifer.smith.name e-mail:
[email-masked]

Why Your Digital Identity?
Use your .NAME address to house your web site, collect your e-mail 
and store personal files. Even better, an encrypted digital key 
means you will be able to conduct secure online shopping and banking 
transactions without punching in your credit card number.

Imagine your own .Name! Pre-register now at

http://www.dot.name.net.co.fr|https.turbo.goOpt.com/dec/name/myName.html

Find out more about .NAME domains by consulting our FREE Dummies Guide 
to .NAME Domains at [insert "dummies" web link].

You are receiving this Offer as a participant of our opt-in subscription. 
If you do not wish to receive any Offers from us in the future, 
please reply with the word "REMOVE" in the subject line to unsubscribe.
Any other replies will result in you receiving additional multiple messages.

This message is in full compliance with U.S. Federal requirements for
commercial email under bill S.1618 Title 111, Section 301, Paragraph (a)
(2) (C), passed by the 105th U.S. Congress and cannot be considered SPAM
since it includes a removal mechanism.