Subject: revolutionary new casino software

From: Randall Hansen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 21:42:30 -0800

"Revenues from
online gambling set to grow from $7 billion in 2001 to $21 billion
in 2005..."

Source: Greenfield Online, October 15, 2001

Interested in becoming an entrepreneur in a highly lucrative industry?
Develop your very own Las Vegas style casino with no programming skills and
no investment. You can customize your website to your liking and obtain a
license for over 20 of the most popular games online.

With MyCasinoBuilder.com's exclusive, new franchise opportunity, you can profit from 50%
of all net earnings -- the highest commission paid out in the industry.
Online Gambling is a multi-billion dollar industry -- take advantage of
this turn-key lucrative business model and realize the true potential of
doing business on the Internet. To become an authorized Online Casino owner,
simply click here to sign up online.

Join
the newest wave of Internet millionaires and open your very own
online casino today. To learn more about this exciting opportunity,
please visit our site at www.mycasinobuilder.com.

Quick Facts About Online Gambling

-
63% of Internet users have
visited an online

gambling site.

- Online gamblers will grow from 3 million in
2001 to

the predicted 7 million
in 2005.

- Revenues from online gambling will grow from
$7

billion in 2001 to $21 billion
in 2005.

Source:
Greenfield Online, October 15, 2001