Subject: **SHOCKING CASH GENERATION NEWS!*** (5846WqIa@8)

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 10:54:07 -0800 (PST)

{96RAND96}

 ** SHOCKING CASH GENERATING NEWS! **

Dear Friend

Do YOU have an interest in making $750 PER DAY within 20 days? 
In fact, SEEING $$ your first day?? 
  
Are you TIRED of all the HYPE? Never making ANY real
money?
  
This is a Brand New Automated Cashflow System ! 
It's Totally Different & Really Works 
  
Receive Thousands Every Month! 
  
Isn't it about time you had some financial success and begin to
create a feeling of prosperity in your life ? What you need is a
SYSTEM ! A system that is SIMPLE, EASY and one that everyone can
succeed with. Experts are calling this the fastest way to
generate huge RESIDUAL CASHFLOW month after month - ever
conceived! 

You will be blown away! People will LOVE this! 
INSTANT cash and residuals monthly! 
EXTREMELY  better than the 2X2's out there...or even the
1X2's... NOTHING  will compare to this...  Awesome website and 
tracking too!!

No Stalled Boards! No Slow Boards! NO BOARDS ... PERIOD ***** 
Receive fast up-front cash NOW, PLUS thousands monthly! 

You can do this easily...seriously!
Almost $1,000 earned in 3 days with only $50 out of pocket and
$20 yearly membership... 
No kidding!  MONTHLY residuals you can earn instantly!!  It's
Exciting!!!  In all my years of MLM, I've finally found IT!  This
is unlike ANYTHING you have tried before.  You WILL see cash
IMMEDIATELY!!!          

Experts are calling this the fastest way to generate huge 
RESIDUAL CASHFLOW ever conceived! 

Get More Information about this Breakthrough!
mailto:[email-masked]?subject=send_cash_info

=========================DISCLAIMER=========================
IF YOU WISH TO BE REMOVED FROM THIS LIST, PLEASE SEND AN EMAIL TO: 
[email-masked] with Remove in the subject line. All remove requests 
are honored immediately.
This message is sent in compliance with the new e-mail bill:
Per Section 301, Paragraph (a) (2) (C) of S. 1618, Further 
transmissions, to you, by the
sender of this email, may be stopped, at no cost to you, by clicking on 
the remove link provided

[8978eWqI2-072aUmF6233zRjB1-584vnfZ5735RJDv1-195nhaS@48]