Subject: ADV: HERBAL CLEANSING = BETTER HEALTH 420872

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 05:22:33 +0100 (CET)

".I came off the Cleanse today and I am SO IMPRESSED! I could not believe 
the filth and slime that came out! And so MUCH of it! Where does it all come 
from? Amazing!" S. Ward, Tucson, Arizona 
_________________

"I went on a colon cleanse a couple of times. And I got just gloop out of me that 
no one can believe that is inside a person. Everyday, a gallon of gloop. Rope-like 
stuff and intestine-like stuff. I was amazed and I would tell my husband and he 
would be amazed. I wouldn't tell anyone else or they'd of thought me mad! 
He was working and couldn't spend the time doing what I was doing. I was 
enjoying it, seeing what the body holds back, holds inside itself". D.L. Lafayette, LA.
_______________

"I did both the colon cleanse and the liver-gallbladder cleanse. To my horror I did 
in fact have worms! After they were gone (that took about a month) I did the liver 
thing. I had gall stones... huge things!! This program really works. The pain is gone 
in my arm and back, and I am sleeping through the night. Don't trust MD's. If 
someone is going to "practice" on me - IT WILL BE ME. Thank you for this site." J.R.
_______________
"I just finished doing the 2 week Complete Colon Cleanse Program. I lot 14 pounds 
and 1 - 1/2" off of my stomach. I feel great! I would like to follow that up now by 
doing the Liver and Kidney cleanses". A.R. Honesdale, PA.
_______________

DISEASE IS AN UNNATURAL CONDITION 
 . . but it's increasing at an alarming rate! 

Due to poor eating habits, it has become increasingly clear that almost 
every person in this country over six years old is developing serious 
problems in the intestinal tract, which in later years may contribute to 
the development of various acute, chronic and degenerative diseases. 
Such diseases include cancer, heart trouble and diabetes; as well as lack 
of energy, premature aging, poor eyesight, memory loss, a poor complexion, 
constipation and wrinkles. It is estimated that over 98% of disease can be 
contributed directly or indirectly to a compromised digestive tract. As Dr. 
Bernard Jensen says, "It is the bowel that invariably has to be cared for first 
before any effective healing can take place." 

LOW ENERGY LEVEL?

People suffer from malnutrition and auto-intoxication (self-poisoning), 
which result in disease, parasites and filth, all because of a gradual buildup 
of many pockets of uneliminated waste matter.The healthy colon weighs 
about four pounds, an unhealthy one can weigh more than twice as much. 
Few people realize that the same unhealthy substances found in the colon 
can also abound in the stomach, duodenum and small intestine. 

 A POLLUTED INTESTINAL TRACT
 . . means dirty blood, poor digestion and low energy. 

When the intestines have too much waste matter, parasites, fungus and 
harmful bacteria, there results a serious interference with the digestive 
process. Even if a person's intestinal tract were polluted with just a mild 
amount of this undesireable filth, he or she could have sluggish peristaltic 
action, which is constipational. How does the body adjust to cooked food, 
processed food and refined food - dead foods? Victoria Boutenko in her 
book, "12 Steps to Raw Food", explains it this way: "The body creates 
mucus and uses this mucus as a filter. All the surfaces of the digestive 
tract that are designed to absorb the nutrients from food become 
covered with mucus film that protects blood from toxins. The mucus film 
begins at the tongue and continues all the way through the intestines. 
Many people can see this mucus on their tongue. People who have a thick 
mucus coating on their intestines usually have white tongues as if they 
just ate sour cream. The body creates a little mucus, to begin with, to 
filter out the toxins from the dead food. The more dead food we consume, 
the more mucus the body produces as a protection. The more harmful 
the food substances are to the body, the more this mucous film builds up. 
As the years go by it becomes thicker and harder. Portions of this thick 
mucus get pushed into pockets called deverticuli as we cram through 
more and more dead food into the digestive tract in an effort to squeeze 
some nutritional value out of it. 

You may ask: What is the mucus made of? The human body, brilliant as 
always, creates the mucus from the dead food itself! This mucus covers our 
entire digestive tract, to prevent us from absorbing the toxins in dead food 
that would make the body too sick. Because of the mucoid plaque, our 
nutrient assimilation becomes low. The mucoid plaque protects us from 
absorbing toxins, but at the same time we cannot absorb nutrients. 
The more mucus we have, the fewer nutrients we can receive. After a 
number of years of eating too much dead food, we develop severe 
nutritional deficiencies, become less energetic and finally sick with diseases."

When we go on raw-live food and stay with it, this mucoid plaque can be 
dissolved. With the aid of herbal preparations and exercise, the body will 
eliminate it faster. The longer we eat raw-live food, the more plaque gets 
dissolved.

WHERE HAS MY PEP GONE?

Any build-up of old pockets of waste matter (diverticulitis) produces 
fermentation, putrefaction and stagnant packets of poisons and harmful 
bacteria (a condition of auto-intoxication or self-poisoning). These toxins 
constantly seep into the bloodstream and lymph. They eventually settle into 
the weakest areas of the body, then various symptoms develop and are 
given names according to those areas and the degree of cell degeneration. 
Unfortunately the symptoms found elsewhere in the body resulting from 
the toxic overload in the bowel, are generally treated rather than the 
cause in the bowel. Even if one succeeds in strengthening the weak area 
or suppressing the symptom, the toxic flow from the bowel will simply 
find another weak area to break through. As Dr. Jensen puts it, "Every 
tissue is fed by the blood, which is supplied by the bowel. When the 
bowel is dirty, the blood is dirty and so on to the organs and tissues." 

 PARASITE'S HEAVEN
..a dirty, unhealthy intestinal tract. 

This is the ideal environment for worms and parasites. There are over 300 
varieties that can live in the human body. World-wide, worms outrank cancer 
as our deadliest enemy. It has been estimated that 150 million people in 
America have intestinal parasite infestation. Medical textbooks have revealed 
that over 55 million American children have worms. Parasite infestation is 
growing rapidly, due to a lack of raw fruits and vegetables in the diet and an 
increased consumption of cooked and acid-forming foods, i.e., processed 
foods of all kinds, refined sugars, meat, dairy, poultry and coffee. Once in 
the intestinal tract, parasites have easy access to other parts of the body 
where they bring on various symptoms and diseases. 

HOW CAN I GET BACK MY "GET UP AND GO?"

It is important to realize the importance of removing unhealthy bacteria, 
mold and fungus from the intestinal tract and re-establishing the beneficial 
bacteria. This flora is essential to a strong immune system, assimilation of 
vitamins, proteins, fats, carbohydrates and the manufacturing of Vitamin 
B-12, K and amino acids. It helps reduce cholesterol in the blood, control 
the pH in the intestines and detoxify the poisonous materials in our diets, 
while producing cancer-suppressing compounds that strengthen 
the immune system, increase calcium assimilation and help retard candida, 
excess gas and bad breath. When unhealthy bacteria overrun the healthy bacteria, 
outside pathogens penetrate the immune barriers and feed the blood and lymph 
with further toxic substance. Proper implantation of healthy bacteria begins with 
cleansing and removing the harmful bacteria/fungus from the digestive system. 
A Complete  Colon Cleanse/Nutritional Program can prepare the intestinal 
environment for beneficial bacteria. Water, juice-fasts or colonics by themselves 
are unable to remove all these substances. There are various preparations that can 
remove easily excessible build-ups from the colon alone, but for best results it is 
necessary to cleanse and restore the strong function of the the stomach and entire 
digestive tract. This can only be accomplished by restoring the beneficial flora 
balance, ridding the system of accumulated waste pockets and introducing highly 
nutritious raw-live food sources to replace the over abundance of processed/
refined foods, meat, dairy, poultry and excessively cooked foods.This is a crucial 
change for those who are determined to have better health and sustain it for 
the rest of their life.

Our company would love to send you more infomation
regarding cleansing and health through proper nutrition.

If you would like a free information pack via
snail mail...

Send an email to [email-masked]

Make sure to include your NAME and PHYSICAL ADDRESS
and we'll mail a free info pack right off to you.

Thanks and good health!

This E-mailing has been sent to you as a person 
interested in the information enclosed.  If this 
reached you by error, or you do not wish to receive 
this information or type of information in the 
future,  please reply to this address: [email-masked] 
the words "REMOVE", in the subject box,  then 
send, and you will be taken off our list immediately.  
This E-mail is not SPAM under the Federal Regulatory 
laws of the United States. This message is being sent 
to you in compliance with the proposed Federal 
Legislation for commercial e-mail 
(H.R.4176-SECTION 101 PARAGRAPH (e) (1) (A)) and Bill s.1618 TITLE III 
passed by the 105th US Congress.  We sincerely 
apologize for any inconvenience. This message is not 
intended for residents of WA, NV, CA, & VA. Screening 
of address's has been done to the best of our technical 
ability. If you are a California, Nevada, Washington, 
or Virginia resident please follow the instructions 
above and you will be permanently removed from our list 
immediately.

Thank You

*