Subject: FREE: KNOW THE NEW MASS EMAIL REGULATIONS : EMAIL COURSE 101

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 20:25:59 -0800 (PST)

Under Bill S.1618 TITLE III SECTION 301. Per Section 
301, Paragraph (a) (2) (C) passed by the 105th US 
Congress any email or Mass Marketing email cannot be 
considered Spam as long as the sender includes contact 
information and a method of removal.
______________________________________________________
To be removed from future mailing 
mailto:[email-masked]  and put "Remove" from the Subject line

Hello,

EMAIL COURSE 101: NEW EMAIL REGULATIONS

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

It is about time you know the NEW RULES & REGULATIONS
before you ruin another person's business or before
someone else ruin your own business!

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

REQUEST FOR OUR FREE TRIAL COURSE ON EMAIL
BROADCASTING: START FROM 600 000 EMAIL BROADCAST
AS TRIAL AT UNBELIEVABLE LOW PRICE OF $50

[email-masked]

You must insert "ADV: SEND ME FREE Email Course 101"

____________________________________________________

READ here to know why you or your business need this course:

As an online marketer, or someone intending to be trading online
there is absolutely no doubt that  you have been wrongly accused of
spamming at some point.  If you've not, you will soon be as no one
can escape this problem.

For example, you belong to a safe lists, or you host your
own FFA page and collect the email addresses of the people
that post their ads on your page.

You have every right to SEND THEM THANK and also send them
reminder about their posting, afterall, you are providing them
valuable FREE services which they did not pay for.

Or you are a member of safe-list/opt-in list and you also
have right to reply to email messages of people sending their
messages to you.

And after you accumulated a few thousand email addresses,
you decided to do a mass mailing to remind those people to
come back and visit your site again.

You do your mailing, and the next thing you know, you lose your
email account, you lose your web site and in very severe cases
you may even lose your ISP, all because some bonehead accuses
you of spamming when in fact you were simply sending a message
to someone who initially contacted you first or used your free
services!

Think about this...

Once the person who decides to cry "spam" has all of this information,
a few well placed and very demanding emails to your email provider
and web host could bring your entire business to a screeching halt
within a matter of hours.

Now There Is A Solution!

We've put together a series of training manuals, audio video tapes
on responsible mass email broadcasting and how to protect your business
complaints.... and make huge profits mass advertising your business using
latest email broadcastig technology right from your desktop.

The Global economy has slowed down GREATLY!

And in a slow economy to generate good sales
you must EMPLOY CRITICAL MASS CONCEPT...to reach out
massively but responsibly.

And to reach out massively a good TRAINING GUIDE, and
ability to broadcasting your messages only to
people interested in your offer is a must to ensure
decent returns from your ONLINE INVESTMENT.
_________________________________________________

Every business facing the pitch of global
economy slow down and want to use mass email to reach out
massively to more clients would need this A-Z of RESPONSIBLE
MASS EMAILING ADVERTISING ....With RESULTS!

"In November 2001 I mailed out just this same advert to less
than 100 000 emails - gross in +R100 000 (South Africa Rands)
that is, +US$10 000 for a little guy in Africa! That is
more than what many top CEOs of large corporations are earning
per month in this part of the world! The cost? Almost ZERO"
 - Daniel Oherein: Founder/CEO of Africa NET Challenge cc

_____________________________________________

You will be able to get our newest software
free and only pay for the emails you broadcast
via our server.

Price starts from US$50 per 600 000 email broadcast!
[email-masked]?Subject=SendEmailcourse101

___________________________________________________
YOU CAN MAKE +R100 000 (SOUTH AFRICAN RANDS)/MONTH
IF YOU BECAME OUR TOP ASSOCIATE OR FRANCHISE
PARTNER TODAY!

REQUEST FOR OUR FREE COURSE
[email-masked]?Subject=SendEmailcourse101

Thank you

Tony

****************************************************

To be remove send email to
email:[email-masked]?Subject=Remove
This will block all emails from us in the future and we will
include your email among 1.8 Million global emails addresses who hates
email marketing.