Subject: Mother Nature's Best Menu. <Adv>

From: Johnny Appleseed <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 01:45:16 -0800

DreamPharm.com - Natural health for you and your beloved ones..

Nutrition, life style, and heredity are important factors for health
and longevity. (Of these, heredity is the least controllable thing 
for the time being.)

Nutrition is an important and yet highly controllable factor. You can
choose to benefit from it as you wish. 

DreamPharm provides ALL NATURAL diet supplement products to help 
promote your health. 

Visit us at http://DreamPharm.com and help yourself with safe Mother 
nature's recipes.
                        (partial product list)

-Double G SuperPower 
        Ginkgo and Ginseng for sound body and sound mind
-Pro Stamina
        for men and women
-Golden Ener-Z
        for physical soundness and strength
-Royal Jelly
        rich with all kinds of nutritions ...
-Coenzyme Q10
        a.k.a. vitamin Q. a great antioxidant, and more ...
-Ginkgo Biloba
        brain function, antioxidant, and physical soundness
-Echinacea
        for healthy immune system
-Hair Million
        a healthy herbal formula to ward off baldness
-Good Dream
        sleep like a baby, you will be a lot healthier..
-My Serena
        for calmness, to help you rest

(Interested in distributing our products? [email-masked] )
---------------------------------------------------------------
We will rarely send you e-mails. However, to stop receiving, 
please visit (click at) http://64.163.53.206/remove.html 
---------------------------------------------------------------