Subject: FWD:RE: - Increase your business sales

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 10:04:49 -0700

There is NO stumbling on to it! 

The greatest way of marketing this century is undoubtedly direct
e-mail. It's similar to the postman delivering a letter to your
mailbox. 

The ability to promote your product, service, website, or 
MLM/network marketing opportunity to millions instantly is 
what advertisers have been dreaming of for over 100 years. 

We e-mail your one page promotion to a list of our
general addresses. The greatest part is, it's 
completely affordable.

E-MAIL MARKETING IS THE ANSWER! 

How do we know? 

We know because that's exactly what we do.

It's a proven fact that you can attract new business through 
Direct E-mail Marketing. 

The profits that E-mail advertising generate are amazing!

We are living proof. 

We are a direct E-mail internet advertising company and 
our clients pay us thousands of dollars a week to E-mail 
their products and services.  

We Don't want any one spending thousands on a direct email marketing campane
with out testing the market to see how it works.

We even have a program that shows our clients how to do email
marketing on their own. 

STANDARD PRICING AND PROCEDURES

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

EXTRACTING:

Our list of general Internet addreses are actually extracted 
from the most popular web sites on the Internet. The addresses are verified 
and run through our purification process. The process includes addresses
run against our custom remove filter of 2,492 keywords, as well as
through our 192MB remove /flamer list. The EDU, ORG, GOV, MIL, and US
domains are removed, as well as other domains that asked not to
receive e-mail.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

SET-UP FEE:  $150.00
This will cover the costs of uploading files, Internet Access (ISP),
and software set-up.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

EVALUATION:  $350.00 (optional)
One of our marketing specialists will evaluate your sales letter, and
offer his/her expertise on how to make it the most successful.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

STANDARD PRICING: (Emails Delivered)
1 Million- $800.00 per
2 Million- $700.00 per
3 Million & up- $600.00 per

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

SPECIAL OFFER!

This introductory offer of $475.00 includes:

1. Set-Up Fee
2. Evaluation of Sales Letter 
3. 250,000 e-mails delivered

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

PAYMENT POLICY
All services must be paid in full prior to delivery of advertisement.
Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES will any sales or marketing strategies be
discussed until payment is received.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
NOTICE: Absolutely no pornography, chain letters or any 
threatening or questionable materials. 

If you are serious about Direct Email Marketing--Fax the following
form to (602) 392-8288
----------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE FILL THIS FORM OUT COMPLETELY!

Contact Name: _____________________________________________

Business Name:  ______________________________________

Business Type:  ______________________________________

# Years in Business:  _________________________

Address: _________________________________________________

City: ____________________  State: ______  Zip: ______________

Country: _______________

Email Address: _______________________________________________

Phone:  __________________________Fax:  ____________________________

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

To be-re-moved from our email database send an email to 
[email-masked]