Subject: Lose 30 Pounds In 30 Days, Guaranteed! Time:9:22:58 AM

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 09:22:58

*****AMAZING MELT AWAY FAT ABSORBER CAPSULES*****

LOSE 30 POUNDS IN 30 DAYS... GUARANTEED!!!

All Natural Weight-Loss Program, Speeds Up The Metabolism Safely
Rated #1 In Both Categories of SAFETY & EFFECTIVENESS In

(THE USA TODAY)

WE'LL HELP YOU GET THINNER IN WINTER!!!
WE'RE GOING TO HELP YOU LOOK GOOD, FEEL GOOD AND TAKE CONTROL IN
2002

Why Use Our Amazing Weight Loss Capsules?

* They act like a natural magnet to attract fat.

* Stimulates the body's natural metabolism.

* Controls appetite naturally and makes it easier to
eat the right foods consistently.

* Reduces craving for sweets.

* Aids in the absorption of fat and in overall digestion.

* Inhibits bad cholesterol and boosts good cholesterol.

* Aids in the process of weight loss and long-term weight management.

* Completely safe, UltraTrim New Century contains no banned
substances and has no known side effects.

What Makes UltraTrim New Century Unique?

A scientifically designed combination of natural ingredients that
provide long-term weight management in a safe and effective manner.

*****

Receive 1 Free Bottle Of Ultra Trim 2000 & Your Bonus Supply,
With Every Order Of 2 Or More Bottles. Offer Good Until January 27, 200!

*****

WE GLADLY SHIP TO ALL FOREIGN COUNTRIES!

You will be losing by tomorrow! Don't Wait, visit our web
page below, and order now!

Email Address: [email-masked]

Order by 24 Hour Fax!!! (937) 275-3741.

*****************

http://www.geocities.com/ultratrim_weightreduction2002/

*****************

This is the easiest, fastest, and most effective way to lose both
pounds and inches permanently!!! This weight loss program is
designed specifically to "boost" weight-loss efforts by assisting
body metabolism, and helping the body's ability to manage weight.
A powerful, safe, 30 Day Program. This is one program you won't
feel starved on. Complete program for one amazing low price!
Program includes: BONUS AMAZING FAT ABSORBER CAPSULES, 30 DAY -
WEIGHT
REDUCTION PLAN, PROGRESS REPORT, AND MUCH MORE!!!

SPECIAL BONUS..."FAT ABSORBERS", AS SEEN ON TV
With every order...AMAZING MELT AWAY FAT ABSORBER CAPSULES with
directions (1 Month Supply, Absolutely Free ) ...With these capsules
you can eat what you enjoy, without the worry of fat in your diet.
2 to 3 capsules 15 minutes before eating or snack, and the fat will be
absorbed and passed through the body without the digestion of fat into
the body.

You will be losing by tomorrow! Don't Wait, visit our web
page below, and order now!

Email Address: [email-masked]

Order by 24 Hour Fax!!! (937) 275-3741.

*****************

http://www.geocities.com/ultratrim_weightreduction2002/

*****************

___1 Month Supply $32.95 plus $3.75 S & H, 100 Amazing MegaTrim
Capsules.

___2 Month Supply $54.95 plus $3.75 S & H, 200 Amazing MegaTrim
Capsules. (A $10.95 Savings, Free Bottle)!

___3 Month Supply $69.95, Plus $3.75 S & H, 300 Amazing MegaTrim
Capsules. (A $28.90 Savings, Free Bottle)!

To Order by postal mail, please send to the below address.
Make payable to MegaTrim.

Ultra Trim 2002

4132 Pompton Ct.

Dayton, Ohio 45405

(937) 567-9807

Order by 24 Hour Voice/Fax!!! (937) 275-3741.

*****

Important Credit Card Information! Please Read Below!

* Credit Card Address, City, State and Zip Code, must match
billing address to be processed.

CHECK____ MONEYORDER____ VISA____ MASTERCARD____ AmericanExpress___
Debt Card___

Name_______________________________________________________

(As it appears on Check or Credit Card)

Address____________________________________________________

(As it appears on Check or Credit Card)

___________________________________________________

City,State,Zip(As it appears on Check or Credit Card)

___________________________________________________

Country

___________________________________________________

(Credit Card Number)

Expiration Month_____ Year_____

___________________________________________________

Authorized Signature

*****IMPORTANT NOTE*****

If Shipping Address Is Different From The Billing Address Above,
Please Fill Out Information Below.

Shipping Name______________________________________________

Shipping Address___________________________________________

___________________________________________________________

Shipping City,State,Zip

___________________________________________________________

Country

___________________________________________________________

Email Address & Phone Number(Please Write Neat)