Subject: Please call me back... It's Important! AHBAUX

From: Heather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 00:58:02 -1800

*** YOUNG GIRLS FUCKING AT SCHOOL ***
Wanna see what teenage girls do after school??? wanna watch them
touch their hot little pussies after class??? if so click the
link below:
http://66.163.34.10:832/cgi-bin/web_pages/08935/schoolgirls_index.html 

          *** WANNA SEE BRITNEY SPEARS PUSSY ***
Wanna See Britney Spear's Teenage Pussy getting fingered by
an OLDER Fan???  Wanna see lots of other celebrities with 
cum on their faces??? 
http://66.163.34.10:832/cgi-bin/web_pages/08935/celeb_index.html

        *** GIRLS FUCKING ANIMALS AFTER SCHOOL ***
These bored teenage girls come home after school when their
daddy isn't home, and they fuck their animals! That's right
They get their teenage pussies drilled by various farm
animals!
http://66.163.34.10:832/cgi-bin/web_pages/08935/animalsex_index.html

          *** TEEN SLUTS COVERED IN SPERMS ***
These dirty little sluts can't wait to get their hot twats
full of sperm! That's right they don't just like to get fucked
they love to have their pussies cummed in!  So be sure to 
shoot your load in becky... she really likes it!
http://66.163.34.10:832/cgi-bin/web_pages/08935/teen_index.html

           *** BIZARRE HARDCORE SEX ACTS ***
Live fucking 24/7! That's right if you wanna watch these hot
whores get their pussies fucked right here and now, then you
have come to the right place! 
http://66.163.34.10:832/cgi-bin/web_pages/08935/hardcore_index.html