Subject: Re: Account Info - TNYMK

From: "Britney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 01:02:05 -0200

*** TEEN SLUTS COVERED IN SPERM ***
These dirty little sluts can't wait to get their hot twats
full of sperm! That's right they don't just like to get fucked
they love to have their pussies cummed in! So be sure to
shoot your load in becky... she really likes it!
http://66.163.34.27:832/cgi-bin/web_pages/09027/teen_index.html

*** YOUNG GIRLS FUCKING AT SCHOOL ***
Wanna see what teenage girls do after school??? wanna watch them
touch their hot little pussies after class??? if so click the
link below:
http://66.163.34.27:832/cgi-bin/web_pages/09027/schoolgirls_index.html

*** GIRL NEXT DOOR WANTS TO BE A PORN STAR ***
Watch As Amy goes from the sweet innocent virgin girl next door to the
raging cum craving slut that she has been for the past 2 days... You are
getting her first! AMAZING - A MUST SEE!
http://66.163.34.27:832/cgi-bin/web_pages/09027/virgin_index.html

*** WANNA SEE BRITNEY SPEARS PUSSY ***
Wanna See Britney Spear's Teenage Pussy getting fingered by
an OLDER Fan??? Wanna see lots of other celebrities with
cum on their faces???
http://66.163.34.27:832/cgi-bin/web_pages/09027/celeb_index.html

*** BIZARRE HARDCORE SEX ACTS ***
Live fucking 24/7! That's right if you wanna watch these hot
whores get their pussies fucked right here and now, then you
have come to the right place!
http://66.163.34.27:832/cgi-bin/web_pages/09027/hardcore_index.html

*** GIRLS FUCKING LIKE ANIMALS AFTER SCHOOL ***
These bored teenage girls come home after school when their
daddy isn't home, and they fuck with their animals! That's right
They get their teenage pussies drilled!
http://66.163.34.27:832/cgi-bin/web_pages/09027/animalsex_index.html

*** AMAZING LIVE FUCK PARTIES ***
Ever wonder what happens after hours when the girls from the strip clubs
get really really drunk??? We thought so... So we show you live... These
drunken vixens get pounded in EVERY SINGLE LAST HOLE!
http://66.163.34.27:832/cgi-bin/web_pages/09027/orgy_index.html

==============================================
REMOVAL INSTRUCTIONS:
To remove yourself from all further mailings please follow
 the link below and you will be removed from all further
 mailings! ALL removes are honored!
http://66.163.34.27:832/removes/remove.html
==============================================