Subject: The 2.95% Cash Flow Program

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 19:56:15

The
cash flow program allows you or your clients' to have a payment
rate as low as 2.95%

What Cash Flow Can Do For
You:

Cash Flow Program

The cash flow program allows you or your clients' to have a payment
rate as low as 2.95%. This program is perfect for anyone that
needs to free up cash to pay off bills or to invest in the Real
Estate or Stock markets.

Below are several loan scenarios that will show you how much
cash you will free up compared to a 30 year fixed @ 7.5%.

Loan Amount

30 Year

Cash Flow

Monthly Savings

1st Year

5th year

300,000

2,097

1,256

841

10,092

38,640

400,000

2,796

1,675

1,121

13,452

51,024

500,000

3,496

2,094

1,402

16,824

63,828

600,000

4,195

2,513

1,682

20,184

76,572

700,000

4,894

2,932

1,961

23,539

92,311

800,000

5,593

3,351

2,242

26,904

106,578

900,000

6,292

3,770

2,521

35,064

119,580

1 Million

6,992

4,189

2,803

33,636

127,560

1.5 Mil

10,488

6,283

4,165

49,980

190,416

2 Mil

13,984

8,378

5,606

67,272

255,120

2.5 Mil

17,480

10,472

7,007

84,086

318,902

3 Mil

20,976

12,567

8,408

100,903

388,663

3.5 Mil

24,472

14,661

9,811

117,732

446,460

4 Mil

27,968

16,756

11,212

135,544

511,204

4.5 Mil

31,464

18,851

12,613

151,356

573,984

5 Mil

34,960

20,945

14,014

168,172

673,756

This loan is the most flexible of all loans offers you the 2.95%
payment rate as well as interest only, (4.5%)** 30 year and 15
year payment at the fully indexed rate (4.5%).**. Fully indexed
rate can change on a monthly basis however the minimum payment
(2.95%) stays fixed for the entire year.

The maximum the minimum payment can adjust is 7.5% of the payment;
not the interest rate, just the payment. For example 1,256 P&I
would be the payment on 300,000 the second year the payment could
raise a maximum of 1350.2; third year 1,451 and so on.

In addition, this index is based on the world economic markets
and has been steadily coming down for the past 2 years. Therefore,
even after the U.S. recovers from this recession, the world economy
will take longer to bounce back. This will result in below market
interest rates for years to come with this program. Currently
the fully indexed rate is still @ 4.5% as of Jan. 18,2002.**

Call us to talk over how you can incorporate this into your marketing
or investment plans.

Sincerely,

Sharp Mortgage Group

866.272.8260 toll free

www.zerodownhomemortgages.com

© 1999-2002 Sharp Mortgage
Group. All rights reserved.

Please
CLICK HERE and fill
in the short form provided.

One of our experienced loan officers will contact you for more
details concerning your needs.

This is a one-time opportunity to hear from us. We
will not intentionally email you again. If you would like to have your email
address removed from our list, please click HERE and we will promptly
remove you.