Subject: You owe it to Yourself!

From: "" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 15:14:46

Dear Friends,

Thank you for taking the time to read this message.  If you want to be
financially independent and you don't mind sending e-mail, DO NOT DELETE THIS MESSAGE.   TRUST ME!

Read the following letter and follow it exactly and you  will not worry whether a recession is coming or not, who is President, or whether you keep your current job.  Yes, I know what you are thinking. I never responded to one of these before  either. One day though, something just said "you throw away $25.00 going to a movie for 2 hours with  your wife". "What the heck." Believe me, no matter where you believe "those feelings" come from, I  thank every day that I had that feeling. 

I cannot imagine where I would be or what I would be doing had I not. Read on. It's true. Every word  of it. It is VERY legal. I checked. Simply because you are buying and selling something of value.   
(These reports)

Don't forget that currently more than 175,000,000 people are online worldwide!

This has helped to show people that this is a simple, harmless and fun way to make some extra money at home.  This NOT a pyramid scam or some other fly-by-night internet quick-rich scheme.  This really works!  You owe it to yourself to take a look at this.

The results of this have been truly remarkable. So many people are
participating that those involved are doing, much better than ever before.
Since everyone makes more as more people try it out, its been very exciting to be a part of lately. You will understand once you experience it.

"HERE IT IS BELOW"

AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TV:

Making over a half million dollars every 4 to 5 months from

your home for a one time investment of only $25 U.S.

Dollars.

THANK'S TO THE COMPUTER AGE AND THE INTERNET !

==================================================

BE A MILLIONAIRE LIKE OTHERS WITHIN A YEAR!!! Before you say

"Bull", please read the following. This is the letter you

have been hearing about on the news lately. Due to the

popularity of this letter on the Internet, a national weekly

news program recently devoted an entire show to the

investigation of this program described below, to see if it

really can make people money. The show also investigated

whether or not the program was legal.

Their findings proved once and for all that there are

"absolutely NO Laws prohibiting the participation in the

program and if people can follow the simple instructions,

they are bound to make some megabucks with only $25 out of

pocket cost". DUE TO THE RECENT INCREASE OF POPULARITY &

RESPECT THIS PROGRAM HAS ATTAINED, IT IS CURRENTLY WORKING

BETTER THAN EVER.

This is what one had to say: "Thanks to this profitable

opportunity. I was approached many times before but each

time I passed on it. I am so glad I finally joined just to

see what one could expect in return for the minimal effort

and money required. To my astonishment, I received total $

610,470.00 in 21 weeks, with money still coming in". Pam

Hedland, Fort Lee, New Jersey.

==================================================

Here is another testimonial:  "This program has been around

for a long time but I never believed in it. But one day when

I received this again in the mail I decided to gamble my $25

on it. I followed the simple instructions and walaa ..... 3

weeks later the money started to come in.  First month I

only made $240.00 but the next 2 months after that I made a

total of $290,000.00. So far, in the past 8 months by re-

entering the program, I have made over $710,000.00 and I am

playing it again. The key to success in this program is to

follow the simple steps and NOT change anything."

More testimonials later but first,

===PRINT THIS NOW FOR YOUR FUTURE REFERENCE ===

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

If you would like to make at least $500,000 every 4 to 5

months easily and comfortably, please read the

following...THEN READ IT AGAIN and AGAIN !!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

FOLLOW THE SIMPLE INSTRUCTION BELOW AND YOUR FINANCIAL

DREAMS WILL COME TRUE, GUARANTEED! INSTRUCTIONS:

=====Order all 5 reports shown on the list below =====

For each report, send $5 CASH, THE NAME & NUMBER OF THE

REPORT YOU ARE ORDERING and YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS to the

person whose name appears ON THAT LIST next to the report.

MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON YOUR ENVELOPE TOP LEFT

CORNER in case of any mail problems.

=== When you place your order, make sure you order each of

the 5 reports. You will need all 5 reports so that you can

save them on your computer.  Within a few days you will

receive, via e-mail, each of the 5 reports from these 5

different individuals. Save them on your computer so they

will be accessible for you to send to the 1,000's of people

who will order them  from you. Also make a floppy of these

reports and keep it on your desk in case something happen to

your computer.

IMPORTANT - DO NOT alter the names of the people who are

listed next to each report, or their sequence on the list,

in any way other than what is instructed below in step "1

through 6" or you will loose out on majority of your

profits. Once you understand the way this works, you will

also see  how it does not work if you change it. Remember,

this method has been tested, and if you alter, it will NOT

work !!!  People have tried to put their friends/relatives

names on all five thinking they could get all the money. But

it does not work this way. Believe us, we all have tried to

be greedy and then nothing happened. So Do Not try to change

anything other than what is instructed. Because if you do,

it will not work for you. Remember, honesty reaps the

reward!!!

1.... After you have ordered all 5 reports, take this

advertisement and REMOVE the name & address of the person in

REPORT # 5. This person has made it through the cycle and is

no doubt counting their fortune.

Move the name & address in REPORT # 4 down TO REPORT # 5.

Move the name & address in REPORT # 3 down TO REPORT # 4. ·

Move the name & address in REPORT # 2 down TO REPORT # 3. ·

Move the name & address in REPORT # 1 down TO REPORT # 2 ·

Insert YOUR name & address in the REPORT # 1 Position.

PLEASE MAKE SURE you copy every name & address ACCURATELY!

===================================================

**** Take this entire letter, with the modified list of

names, and save it on your computer. DO NOT MAKE ANY OTHER

CHANGES. Save this on a disk as well just in case if you

lose any data. To assist you with marketing your business on

the internet, the 5 reports you purchase will provide you

with invaluable marketing information which includes how to

send bulk e-mails legally, where to find thousands of free

classified ads and much more. There are 2 Primary methods to

get this venture going:

METHOD # 1: BY SENDING BULK E-MAIL LEGALLY

==================================================

Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how it

goes, and we will assume You and those involved send out

only 5,000e-mails each.  Let's also assume that the mailing

receive only a 0.2%response (the response could be much

better but lets just say it is only0.2%. Also many people

will send out hundreds of thousands e-mails instead of only

5,000 each). Continuing with this example, you send out only

5,000 e-mails.

With a 0.2% response, that is only 10 orders for report # 1.

Those 10 people responded by sending out  5,000 e-mail each

for a total of 50,000. Out of those 50,000 e-mails only 0.2%

responded with orders. That's=100 people responded and

ordered Report # 2.

Those 100 people mail out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of

500,000 e-mails. The 0.2% response to that is 1000 orders

for Report #3.

Those 1000 people send out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of

5 million e-mails sent out. The 0.2% response to that is

10,000 orders for Report # 4.

Those 10,000 people send out 5,000 e-mails each for a total

of 50,000,000 (50 million) e-mails.  The 0.2% response to

that is 100,000 orders for Report # 5 THAT'S 100,000 ORDERS

TIMES $5 EACH=$500,000.00 (half million).

Your total income in this example is: 1..... $50 +2.....

$500 + 3.....$5,000 + 4..... $50,000 + 5.....

$500,000........Grand Total=$555,550.00

NUMBERS DO NOT LIE. GET A PENCIL & PAPER AND FIGURE OUT THE

WORST POSSIBLE RESPONSES AND NO MATTER HOW YOU CALCULATE IT,

YOU WILL STILL MAKE A LOT OF MONEY!

===================================================

REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING ONLY 10 PEOPLE ORDERING

OUT OF 5,000 YOU MAILED TO. Dare to think for a moment what

would happen if everyone or half or even one 4th of those

people mailed 100,000e-mails each or more? There are over

150 million people on the Internet worldwide and counting.

Believe me, many people will do just that, and more!

METHOD # 2 :  BY PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET

===================================================

Advertising on the net is very very inexpensive and there

are hundreds of FREE places to advertise. Placing a lot of

free ads on the Internet will easily get a larger response.

We strongly suggest you start with Method # 1 and add METHOD

# 2 as you go along. For every $5 you receive, all you must

do is e-mail them the Report they ordered. That's it. Always

provide sameday service on all orders.  This will guarantee

that the e-mail they send out with your name and address on

it, will be prompt because they can not advertise until they

receive the report.

================AVAILABLE REPORTS =================

ORDER EACH REPORT BY ITS NUMBER & NAME ONLY. Notes: Always

send $5 cash (U.S. CURRENCY) for each Report. Checks NOT

accepted. Make sure the cash is concealed  by wrapping it in

at least 2 sheets of paper or aluminum foil. On one of those

sheets of paper,  Write the NUMBER & the NAME of the Report

you are ordering, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS and your name and

postal address.

PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW :

===================================================

REPORT # 1: The Insider's Guide to Advertising for Free on

the Net

Order Report #1 from:

W. Wallace

P.O. Box 642

Port Leyden, NY 13433-0642

__________________________________________________________

REPORT # 2: The Insider's Guide to Sending Bulk e-mail on

the Net

Order Report # 2 from:

D. Haberman

P.O. Box 473

Geneva, OH 44041-0473

__________________________________________________________

REPORT # 3: Secret to Multilevel marketing on the net

Order Report # 3 from:

T. Harry

228 Silo Road

Shickshinny, PA 18655

__________________________________________________________

REPORT # 4: How to become a millionaire utilizing MLM & the

Net

Order Report # 4 from:

SLP

16617 Falcon Avenue

Glencoe, MN 55336

_______________________________________________________ ____

REPORT #5: How to send out 0ne Million emails for free

Order Report # 5 From:

R. Leahy

29 Mountain View Dr.

Warwick, NY 10990

===================================================

$$$$$$$$$$ YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES  $$$$$$$$$$

Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success:

·       If you do not receive at least 10 orders for Report

#1 within 2 weeks, continue sending e-mails until you do.

·       After you have received 10 orders, 2 to 3 weeks

after that you should receive 100 orders or more for REPORT

# 2. If you did not, continue advertising or sending e-mails

until you do.

·       Once you have received 100 or more orders for Report

# 2, YOU CAN RELAX, because the system is already working

for you, and the cash will continue to roll in ! THIS IS

IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER: Every time your name is moved down on

the list, you are placed in front of a Different report.

You can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by watching which report

people are ordering from you. IF YOU WANT TO GENERATE MORE

INCOME SEND ANOTHER BATCH OF E-MAILS AND START THE WHOLE

PROCESS AGAIN. There is NO LIMIT to the income you can

generate from this business !!!

===================================================

FOLLOWING IS A NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM:

You have just received information that can give you

financial freedom for the rest of your life, with NO RISK

and JUST A LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT. You can make more money in

the next few weeks and months than you have ever imagined.

Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED. Do Not change it

in any way.  It works exceedingly well as it is now.

Remember to e-mail a copy of this exciting report after you

have put your name and address in Report #1 and moved others

to #2...........# 5 as instructed above. One of the people

you send this to may send out 100,000 or more e-mails and

your name will be on every one of them.  Remember though,

the more you send out the more potential customers you will

reach. So my friend, I have given you the ideas,

information, materials and opportunity to become financially

independent. IT IS UP TO YOU NOW!

=================== MORE TESTIMONIALS=============

"My name is Mitchell. My wife, Jody and I live in Chicago. I

am an accountant with a major U.S. Corporation and I make

pretty good money.  When I received this program I grumbled

to Jody about receiving "junkmail". I made fun of the whole

thing, spouting my knowledge of the population and

percentages involved. I "knew" it wouldn't work. Jody

totally ignored my supposed intelligence and few days later

she jumped in with both feet. I made merciless fun of her,

and was ready to lay the old "I told you so" on her when the

thing didn't work. Well, the laugh was on me! Within 3 weeks

she had received 50 responses. Within the next 45 days she

had received total $ 147,200.00......all cash! I was

shocked. I have joined Jody in her "hobby".  Mitchell Wolf

M.D., Chicago, Illinois

===================================================

"Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to

make up my mind to participate in this plan. But

conservative that Iam, I decided that the initial investment

was so little that there was just no way that I wouldn't get

enough orders to at least get my money back". "I was

surprised when I found my medium size post office box

crammed with orders. I made $319,210.00 in the first 12

weeks. The nice thing about this deal is that it does not

matter where people live. There simply isn't a better

investment with a faster return and so big". Dan Sondstrom,

Alberta, Canada

===================================================

"I had received this program before. I deleted it, but later

I wondered if I should have given it a try. Of course, I had

no idea who to contact to get another copy, so I had to wait

until I was e-mailed again by someone else.........11 months

passed then it luckily came again...... I did not delete

this one! I made more than $490,000 on my first try and all

the money came within 22 weeks". Susan De Suza, New York,

N.Y

===================================================

"It really is a great opportunity to make relatively easy

money with little cost to you. I followed the simple

instructions carefully and within 10 days the money started

to come in. My first month I made  $20, my second month 560.00 and by 

the end of  third month my total cash count was $362,840.00.

Life is beautiful, Thanx to internet". Fred Dellaca,

Westport, New Zealand

===================================================

ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET STARTED ON YOUR ROAD TO

FINANCIAL FREEDOM !

OVER 50,000 NEW PEOPLE GET ONLINE EVERY MONTH!

DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY!

===================================================

If you have any questions of the legality of this program,

contact the Office of Associate Director for Marketing

Practices, Federal Trade Commission, Bureau of Consumer

Protection, Washington,D.C.

===================================================
Under Bill S1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this letter
cannot be considered spam as long as the sender includes contact information and/or removal instructions.

This message is sent in compliance of the proposed bill Section 301--Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S 1618

Removal Instructions: THIS IS A ONE-TIME MAILING THEREFORE

NO REQUEST FOR REMOVAL IS REQUIRED