Subject: !!! Golden Investment Opportunity 37181297654

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 14:22:48 +0800

OTC News Alerts' Last 3 Picks have gained 358%!
Here is our next Hot Pick!

Single Source Financial Services Corp. (OTCBB : SSFL)

URGENT BUY AT $ .60 PER SHARE!

SELL TARGET $3.50 PER SHARE!

SSFL is the fastest growing, publicly-traded credit card transaction
processor through its contractual agreements with Visa USA, KeyCorp 
(NYSE : KEY), and Total Systems Services (NYSE : TSS).

Revenues are soaring for SSFL with the capacity to process in excess
of $120,000,000 per month in credit card transactions!

Watch for analyst "Strong Buy Recommendations" and several advisory
Newsletters picking SSFL due to rapid expansion in the Company's 
business.  SSFL's processing volume on behalf of banking institutions
has more than DOUBLED in the last 4 months!

Our track record proves we offer valuable research that builds your
wealth.  We target serious gains for serious investors with a 500%
investment return on SSFL.

DISCLAIMER: Certain statements contained in this newsletter may be 
forward-looking statements within the meaning of The Private Securities 
Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These statements may be identified by 
such terms as "expect", "believe", "may", "will", and "intend" or 
similar terms. We are NOT a registered investment advisor or a broker 
dealer. This is NOT an offer to buy or sell securities. No 
recommendation that the securities of the companies profiled should be 
purchased, sold or held by individuals or entities that learn of the 
profiled companies. This is an independent electronic publication that 
was paid $10,000 by a third party for the electronic dissemination of 
this company information. Be advised that investments in companies 
profiled are considered to be high-risk and use of the information 
provided is for reading purposes only. If anyone decides to act as an 
investor they are advised not to invest without the proper advisement 
from an attorney or a registered financial broker, if any party decides 
to participate as an investor then it will be that investor's sole risk. 
Be advised that the purchase of such high-risk securities may result in 
the loss of some or all of the investment. The publisher of this 
newsletter makes no warranties or guarantees as to the accuracy or the 
completeness of the disclosure. Investors should not rely solely on the 
information presented. Rather, investors should use the information 
provided in this newsletter as a starting point for doing additional 
independent research on the profiled companies in order to allow the 
investor to form their own opinion regarding investing in the profiled 
companies. Factual statements made about the profiled companies are made 
as of the date stated and are subject to change without notice. 
Investing in micro-cap securities is highly speculative and carries an 
extremely high degree of risk. It is possible that an investor's entire 
investment may be lost or impaired due to the speculative nature of the 
companies profiled. All information provided about the profiled 
companies may include information provided by outside sources, such as 
research reports, public filings or computer databases and information 
provided by management of the profiled company.
37181297654