Subject: [ldapext] LDAP Schema for UDDI

From: "Bruce Bergeson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2002 14:37:51 -0600

All,
 
We have updated the draft
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bergeson-uddi-ldap-schema-01.txt
based on a round of initial reviews and we want to progress it to RFC
status. Before requesting the Area Director to initiate a last call, we
wanted to see if anyone has any further feedback.
 
We'll approach the AD in a week if there seems to be no issues.
 
Bruce and Kent.

---

From: "RL 'Bob' Morgan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 13:55:24 -0700 (PDT)

> wanted to see if anyone has any further feedback.

Can you say what relation this work has to the UDDI standardization work
going on in the OASIS uddi-spec committee?
(http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/uddi-spec/)

The appropriate RFC reference to LDAPv3 as a whole is now RFC 3377.

 - RL "Bob"

_______________________________________________
Ldapext mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ldapext