Subject: [ldapext] LDAP/X.500 Alignment

From: "Slone, Skip" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2004 17:10:15 -0400

I have had to juggle too many things at once to be able to keep up with LDAP
activities such as Jim's chained LDAP I-D, so I can't meaningfully comment
directly on that work. Nonetheless, I am guessing that the people involved
in this discussion might be interested in reviewing the latest LDAP/X.500
alignment draft from the ITU/ISO committee.  It was just posted last week.
Please feel free to send your comments to this list or to me directly. I try
to keep at least half an eye focused on the list, even if I can't drill down
into the details. Anyway, here's the URL where the latest X.500 output
documents can be found:

ftp://ftp.bull.com/pub/OSIdirectory/Geneva2004Output/ 

As for the status of this document itself, it has just been registered for
an FPDAM ballot under JTC1 rules, which means it will be under ballot for
four months. The editing meeting will be this November, after which this
project will hopefully be complete.

Regards,

 -- Skip

_______________________________________________
Ldapext mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ldapext

---

From: "Slone, Skip" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2004 10:42:44 -0400

As an update, here's a better URL - this is the one for the officially
balloted version:

ftp://ftp.bull.com/pub/OSIdirectory/FPDAMsClosing3November2004/6N12684LDAPal
ignmentFPDAM.pdf 

 -- Skip

  _____  

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of Slone, Skip
Sent: Tuesday, July 06, 2004 5:10 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [ldapext] LDAP/X.500 Alignment

Regards,

 -- Skip