Subject: [ldapext] [Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-sciberras-xed-eldif-03.txt]

From: Andrew Sciberras <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 09:51:58 +1000

FYI,

I have created a new version of the ELDIF draft.
Kurt your earlier comments on this draft have been taken into account 
and can be seen in this latest version.

Regards,
Andrew Sciberras
eB2B.com Pty Ltd

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 15:49:40 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-sciberras-xed-eldif-03.txt
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

         Title           : The Extended LDAP Data Interchange Format (ELDIF)
         Author(s)       : A. Sciberras, S. Legg
         Filename        : draft-sciberras-xed-eldif-03.txt
         Pages           : 9
         Date            : 2004-10-21

This document extends the Lightweight Directory Access Protocol
(LDAP) Data Interchange Format (LDIF) to permit Extensible Markup
Language (XML) encoded directory attribute values to be represented
in a human readable format, instead of Base64.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sciberras-xed-eldif-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
         "get draft-sciberras-xed-eldif-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
         [email-masked].
In the body type:
         "FILE /internet-drafts/draft-sciberras-xed-eldif-03.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
         MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
         feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
         command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
         a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail 
readers
         exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
         "multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
         up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
         how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

ENCODING mime
FILE /internet-drafts/draft-sciberras-xed-eldif-03.txt

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce

_______________________________________________
Ldapext mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ldapext