Subject: [ldapext] password policy expiration check

From: Andy Coulbeck <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 13:07:49 -0500

I am looking at draft-behera-ldap-password-policy-08.txt and I do not 
understand section 7.3 Password Expiration Check. It seems to say 
that passwords do not expire unless pwdExpireWarning is zero. Surely 
it should say instead that passwords do not expire unless pwdMaxAge 
is non-zero.

7.3  Password Expiration Check

    A status of true is returned indicating that the password has expired
    if the value of the pwdExpireWarning attribute is 0, and the current
    time minus the value of pwdChangedTime is greater than the value of
    the pwdMaxAge.

    Otherwise, a status of false is returned.

_______________________________________________
Ldapext mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ldapext

---

From: "Jim Sermersheim" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 13:16:32 -0600

Will fix this in -09

>>> Andy Coulbeck <[email-masked]> 10/29/04 12:07:49 PM >>>