Subject: [ldapext] Open meeting of the Directory Directory

From: "Kurt D. Zeilenga" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 07:46:26 -0800

A session slot at IETF#65 to hold an open meeting of the
Directory Directorate as been approved.  Presently, the
session is scheduled for 1740-1840 on Monday, 20 March
2006.  Of course, the schedule is not final yet.

Regards, Kurt

====

Open Meeting of the IETF Directory Directorate

Session Chair: Kurt Zeilenga

Purpose: Discuss on-going and future directory standardization work,
namely LDAP extension work.

This session is considered an open meeting of the Directory
Directorate, also known as the LDAP Directorate:
   http://www.apps.ietf.org/ldap-directorate.html

Open discussion regarding this session will take place
on the LDAPEXT <[email-masked]> mailing list, archived
at <http://www.openldap.org/lists/ietf-ldapext/>.  Members
of the directorate may, of course, discuss this session
on the directorate's mailing list.

0) Preliminaries
1) Introduction
2) Discussion of on-going directory standardization efforts
  a) Distributed Operations (Chaining)
  b) LDAP Transactions
  c) Password Policies
3) Discussion of future directory standardization efforts
4) Open Mic

_______________________________________________
Ldapext mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ldapext

---

From: "Ramsay, Ron" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 11:10:50 +1100

Should the page at

be updated? It makes a reference to LDUP so it must be quite old and
therefore the addresses on that page are likely to be incorrect (but I
don't know the people referred to).

Ron 

-----Original Message-----
From: Kurt D. Zeilenga [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, 28 February 2006 2:46 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [ldapext] Open meeting of the Directory Directory

A session slot at IETF#65 to hold an open meeting of the Directory
Directorate as been approved.  Presently, the session is scheduled for
1740-1840 on Monday, 20 March 2006.  Of course, the schedule is not
final yet.

Regards, Kurt

====

This session is considered an open meeting of the Directory Directorate,
also known as the LDAP Directorate:
   http://www.apps.ietf.org/ldap-directorate.html

Open discussion regarding this session will take place on the LDAPEXT
<[email-masked]> mailing list, archived at
<http://www.openldap.org/lists/ietf-ldapext/>.  Members of the
directorate may, of course, discuss this session on the directorate's
mailing list.

0) Preliminaries
1) Introduction