Subject: Dear Webmail Account User

From: Webmail Support Team <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2009 03:11:00 -0500

Dear Webmail Account User

This message is to the webmail account owners. We are currently  
upgrading our data base and e-mail account  center. We are deleting  
all unused webmail account to create more space for new accounts.

We are currently performing maintenance and upgrading our Digital  
webmail services for  your convinience. To prevent your account from  
closing you will have to update it below  to know it's status as a  
currently used account.

Confirm Your WebMail Details;

User Name:
Password:
Date of Birth:

You will be sent a new confirmation alphanumerical password so that it  
will only be valid during this period and can be changed after the  
process.
Warning!!! Any account owner that refuses to update his or her account  
  within Seven working days of this update notification will loose his  
or her account permanently.

Thank you for the time in expense!

Webmail Account  Support Team
Warning Code :ID67565434