Subject: [ldapext] LDAPCon 2019

From: Ondřej Kuzník <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2019 17:36:43 +0200

>From https://ldapcon.org/2019/

It's high time we shared the news: the 7th Conference on LDAP, Directory
Services and Identity Management will take place November 4-6th at the 
Holiday Inn in Sofia, Bulgaria. November 4th is set aside for workshops,
November 5th and 6th will be the regular sessions.

Situated at the crossroads between the east and the west, Sofia is
nearly 7,000 years old and steeped in historical significance. It's also
the largest city in Bulgaria, one of the top-10 locations in the world
for startups, especially tech, and one of Europe's most affordable
cities. Other attractions include good wine, great food that represents
Balkan and Oriental cuisine, and a great view to the Vitosha mountain,
making it a perfect location for the next LDAPCon.

Topics of interest will include service design, LDAP schema, protocol
enhancements, server technology and client programming.

There will be ample opportunities to meet other LDAP specialists
including the central figures in the development teams of many
well-known server products.

The Call for Participation is now open[0] and runs until August 1st.

[0]. https://cfp.ldapcon.org/ldapcon2019/cfp

-- 
Ondřej Kuzník
Senior Software Engineer
Symas Corporation                       http://www.symas.com
Packaged, certified, and supported LDAP solutions powered by OpenLDAP