Subject: Dear Account Subscriber

From: "Sonic Web-Mail Development Team" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 09:58:38 -0400 (EDT)

Sonic Web-Mail Development Team

Traditional Server Mail Service Maintenance:

Dear Account Subscriber,

This message was sent automatically by a program on Sonic Web-Mail, we
wish to inform you that we are having an electronic mailing problem about
each customer email accounts. Due to error code WEB|19877-UGH. we discover
that  customers will not be able to access his or her email account so you
are require to send your complete email data for the USP and ISP software
installation upgrade programmed.

You are kindly requested to send this in formations immediately so that we
can upgrade your account and you shall be rest assured that the  latest
0.07 auto spam detector will be upgraded to your email server, and you
will be automatically spam free. Below is the information required for
account upgrade?

Current User name:
Password:
Secret Question:
Answer:

Update: The work is progressing a bit more slowly than we anticipated and
we are working to complete the work as quickly as possible. We will be
performing brief maintenance of the traditional mail servers
(po9,po10,po11,po12 and po14) Additional updates and any further
information will be posted at the 3down web site. we are sorry for the
inconvenience this may cause you.
******************************************************************
Thank you for your understanding,

Sonic Web-Mail Web-Mail Development Team.