Subject: [lemonade] Document status

From: "Glenn Parsons" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 23:39:04 -0400

Folks,

This is the chairs' current view of our documents.

Editors & authors are encouraged to get new drafts needed to initiate WGLC
posted no later than Sept 24th.  This will allow a 2 week last call to close
before our interim meeting and allow us to resolve any issues raised at that
time.

Glenn & Eric.

In WG last call:

2004/Aug/09    draft-ietf-lemonade-notify-s2s-00.txt

New draft expected ASAP to initiate WG last call (before Sept 24th):

2004/Jul/20      draft-ietf-lemonade-goals-03.txt  -> 04
2004/Jan/09     draft-ietf-lemonade-catenate-01.txt -> 02
2004/Jul/09      draft-ietf-lemonade-urlauth-00.txt  -> 01
2004/Jul/14      draft-newman-lemonade-burl-01.txt  ->
draft-ietf-lemonade-burl-00.txt 
2004/Jul/22      draft-ietf-lemonade-futuredelivery-00.txt -> 01
2004/Jul/14     draft-ietf-lemonade-mms-mapping-00.txt -> 01 

New draft expected for review (before Oct 8th):

2004/Jul/13     draft-ietf-lemonade-profile-00.txt -> 01
2004/Jul/20     draft-ietf-lemonade-imap-channel-02.txt -> 02 or ??
2004/Aug/19   draft-ietf-lemonade-reconnect-01.txt -> 02

Abandoned:

2003/Oct/27     draft-ietf-lemonade-submit-01.txt
2004/Jul/13      draft-ietf-lemonade-msg-context-00.txt

Not a WG document: 

2004/Jul/19     draft-ietf-lemonade-server-to-client-notifications-00.txt

_______________________________________________
lemonade mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lemonade

---

From: Mark Crispin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 22:06:33 -0700 (PDT)

I apologize; I didn't realize that URLAUTH -01 was not on the I-D 
repository.  I've just submitted it.

-- Mark --

http://staff.washington.edu/mrc
Science does not emerge from voting, party politics, or public debate.
Si vis pacem, para bellum.