Subject: [lemonade] FW: [Fwd: RFC 3975 on OMA-IETF Standardization Collaboration]

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 08:41:42 -0600

We finaly have an OMA liaison document.

Check out Apendix A.  Do we want to have an explicit email bullet?

Corby Wilson

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: RFC 3975 on OMA-IETF Standardization Collaboration
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2005 10:51:46 -0800
From: ext [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
CC: [email-masked]

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

         RFC 3975

         Title:      OMA-IETF Standardization Collaboration
         Author(s):  G. Huston, Ed., I. Leuca, Ed.
         Status:     Informational
         Date:       January 2005
         Mailbox:    [email-masked], [email-masked]
         Pages:      9
         Characters: 16926
         Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:    None

         I-D Tag:    draft-iab-oma-liaison-00.txt

         URL:        ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc3975.txt

This document describes the standardization collaboration between the
Open Mobile Alliance (OMA) and the Internet Engineering Task Force
(IETF).

This document is a product of the Internet Architecture Board.

This memo provides information for the Internet community.  It does not
specify an Internet standard of any kind.  Distribution of this memo is
unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be added to or
deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should be sent to
[email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending an
EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

         To: [email-masked]
         Subject: getting rfcs

         help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the RFCs.

-- 
Miguel A. Garcia           tel:+358-50-4804586
Nokia Research Center      Helsinki, Finland

_______________________________________________
lemonade mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lemonade