Subject: [lemonade] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-lemonade-profile-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Enhancements to Internet email to support diverse service environments Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Lemonade Profile - Phase 1
	Author(s)	: S. Maes, A. Melnikov
	Filename	: draft-ietf-lemonade-profile-04.txt
	Pages		: 18
	Date		: 2005-9-27
	
This document describes a profile (a set of required extensions, 
   restrictions and usage modes) of the IMAP and mail submission 
   protocols. This profile allows clients (especially those that are 
   constrained in memory, bandwidth, processing power, or other areas) 
   to efficiently use IMAP and Submission to access and submit mail. 
   This includes the ability to forward received mail without needing to 
   download and upload the mail, to optimize submission and to 
   efficiently reconnect in case of loss of connectivity with the 
   server.  
    
   The Lemonade profile relies upon extensions to IMAP and Mail 
   Submission protocols; specifically URLAUTH and CATENATE IMAP protocol 
   [RFC3501] extensions and BURL extension to the SUBMIT protocol 
   [RFC2476].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-lemonade-profile-04.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-lemonade-profile-04.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-lemonade-profile-04.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
lemonade mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lemonade