Subject: [lemonade] URLAUTH draft -08

From: Mark Crispin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 13:28:10 -0700 (PDT)

I just send a final version of draft -08 of URLAUTH to the I-D repository. 
As far as I know, it addresses all of the IESG's discuss concerns. 
However, it does not do anything about changing the name of "access 
identifier".  I'm submitting this draft to get the other changes posted 
(and for public review), not to say that this is "final" in any way from
me.

I think that all of the changes are editorial, but they really need to be 
reviewed by someone other than me to ensure that it matches the sense of 
the WG and addresses the IESG's concerns.

-- Mark --

http://staff.washington.edu/mrc
Science does not emerge from voting, party politics, or public debate.
Si vis pacem, para bellum.

_______________________________________________
lemonade mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lemonade