Subject: [lemonade] New mail notifications using Sieve

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 14:06:11 +0100

This might be of some interest to Lemonade folks. I've submitted a new 
draft that describes Sieve notifications. Please read the SIEVE WG 
mailing list for more details, in particular my message:
 <http://www.imc.org/ietf-mta-filters/mail-archive/msg09483.html>

Regards,
Alexey

__________________________________________
Isode M-Box Message Store developer
http://www.isode.com/products/m-box.html

IETF standard related pages:
http://www.melnikov.ca/mel/devel/Links.html

Personal Home Page: http://www.melnikov.ca
__________________________________________

_______________________________________________
lemonade mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lemonade