Subject: [lemonade] IETF LEMONADE interim

From: "Glenn Parsons" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 12:58:39 -0400

Folks,

For those not able to be in London for the interim meeting Thursday and
Friday, we will be using a conference bridge 

Dial in number:  +1-613-765-0170
Passcode:  3937582#

Connectivity is poor so iChatAV will not be used, though we will be
trying to use jabber at these coordinates:
	Server: 	ietf.xmpp.org
	Room:  	lemonade
	Logs:	http://www.xmpp.org/ietf-logs/[email-masked]/

The plan is for the meeting on Sept 29 & 30 to start at 9am UK time
(i.e., 4am ET, 1am PT, 4pm China).

The draft agenda as well as documents for discussion will be on the
LEMAONDE supplemental website:

http://flyingfox.snowshore.com/i-d/lemonade/slides63-5/index.html

Cheers,
Glenn.

_______________________________________________
lemonade mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lemonade