Subject: [lemonade] Slides for Interim Meeting

From: "Eric Burger" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 15:44:04 -0400

The web side is updated with the slides for tomorrow, as well as the
actual slides from today's Joint Workshop.

http://flyingfox.snowshore.com/i-d/lemonade/slides63-5/index.html

_______________________________________________
lemonade mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lemonade

---

From: Antony Bowesman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 08:25:43 +0300

> actual slides from today's Joint Workshop.

I'm concerned that LDELIVER is a MUST implement for phase 2.

As a server implementer, after I must implement the trio for phase 1, what value 
is added by implementing an IMAP feature for phase 2 that competes directly with 
SMTP and also provides less functionality.

As a client developer, why would I allocate resource to implement support for 
delivery that does not allow for useful features, such as notary, message 
tracking, deliveryby, futuredelivery and so on.

If ADMIN-1 allows for provisioning of the client, is there, or will there be 
such a concern over client configuration of the additional access point for SMTP?

I would second Edwin Aoki's suggestions about a way forward for LDELIVER.

Antony