Subject: [lemonade] New Draft on Deployment Considerations

From: Randall Gellens <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 16:41:35 -0800

The draft has been sent in, but if you'd like to grab a copy before 
it appears in the I-D directories, it is available here: 
<http://people.qualcomm.com/randy/draft-gellens-pop-mangle-00.txt>.
-- 
Randall Gellens
Opinions are personal;    facts are suspect;    I speak for myself only
-------------- Randomly-selected tag: ---------------
mokita (moe-KEE-tah; New Guinean; noun): truth everybody knows but
nobody speaks.

_______________________________________________
lemonade mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lemonade

---

From: Randall Gellens <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 18:28:17 -0800

> <http://people.qualcomm.com/randy/draft-gellens-pop-mangle-00.txt>.

Oops, I got the draft URLs backwards.  This one is at 
<http://people.qualcomm.com/randy/draft-ietf-lemonade-deployments-00.txt>

-------------- Randomly-selected tag: ---------------
There is a life-size picture of a dogcow conveniently located in the
Finder. Look under "Page Setup..."  Now look under "Options."  Like
any talented dog, it can do flips. Like any talented cow, it can do
precision bitmap alignment.                   --Apple Tech Note #31