Subject: [lemonade] LEMONADE interim

From: "Glenn Parsons" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 07:03:46 -0400

Folks,

As we threatened in Dallas ... :-)

There will be a LEMONADE interim at the end of this month.  The initial
details are below -- additional details will be available on the
supplemental website.

Cheers,
Glenn.

The LEMONADE WG will hold an Interim Meeting.
When: May 31 & June 1, 2006
Where: Marriott Hotel
100 Kent St, Ottawa, ON Canada
http://marriott.com/property/propertypage/YOWMC

There will be full Internet access available and an audio bridge will be
available.
We will be on jabber as well as iChat (or other video/desktop sharing as
required)
We will start at 9:00am on Wednesday, and will finish by 3pm on
Thursday.
The closest airport is YOW (about 10 km away) and there are
numerous hotels nearby -- there is a Nortel rate (CDN $130) at the
Marriott

Note that the goal of this interim is to finalize the deliverables of
the WG.

Proposed Agenda items:
- finalize profile-bis content and related drafts, specifically

draft-ietf-lemonade-convert
draft-ietf-lemonade-search-within
draft-ietf-lemonade-notifications
draft-ietf-lemonade-vfolder
draft-ietf-lemonade-imap-sieve
draft-ietf-lemonade-compress
draft-ietf-lemonade-reconnect
draft-ietf-lemonade-rfc2192bis
draft-ietf-lemonade-profile-bis
draft-ietf-lemonade-firewall-binding
draft-ietf-lemonade-deployments
draft-ietf-lemonade-futuredelivery
draft-ietf-lemonade-streaming-convert

- review OMA liaison

Please let the chairs know if you intend on attending this meeting and
if there is anything specific you would like added to the agenda.

Glenn Parsons & Eric Burger
LEMONADE WG co-chairs

_______________________________________________
lemonade mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lemonade