Subject: [lemonade] RFC4550 servers

From: "Ben Last" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 09:22:23 +0100

Apologies if this isn't an appropriate forum to ask this question, but
does anybody have a good list of currently available/upcoming
RFC4550-compliant servers?  That would include those that are partially
compliant.  We're working on the planning for migrating our existing
P-IMAP client to provide full RFC4550 support, and want to ensure we
cover as many servers as possible.

Even reference (non-commercial) implementations would be useful.

Regards to all
Ben

Ben Last
EMCC Software

_______________________________________________
lemonade mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lemonade

---

From: Eric Burger <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 15:43:37 -0400

Check out the supplemental web site:
<http://flyingfox.cantata.com/i-d/lemonade/Lemonade-Plans.html>

and the Lemonade for Mobiles web site:
<http://www.lemonadeformobiles.com/supporters.html>