Subject: RE: [lemonade] Message priority

From: Randall Gellens <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 12:26:01 -0700

At 7:19 AM -0500 9/15/06, Greg M (Greg) Vaudreuil wrote:

>  I'd also like to suggest that we require client support of 
> sensitivity as well as importance.  Client support of these two 
> attributes will go a long way to easing interoperability with MMS 
> and VPIM.

Given the amount of text necessary for 'Sensitivity' (and hence its 
complexity), I'd like to see more justification for including it in 
Profile.  In my experience, it isn't much used.  I'm happy to be 
shown wrong, of course.

I don't think we want to include things in Profile, especially those 
that look complicated, unless there is a clear need, and we expect it 
to be fairly widely used.
-- 
Randall Gellens
Opinions are personal;    facts are suspect;    I speak for myself only
-------------- Randomly-selected tag: ---------------
Good night to spend with family, but avoid arguments with your
mate's new lover.

_______________________________________________
lemonade mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lemonade

---

From: Eric Burger <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 17:31:55 -0400

It would be widely used by the Voice / Unified Messaging community.  That is
one of the targets for lemonade.