Subject: [lemonade] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-lemonade-reconnect-client-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 15:50:01 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Enhancements to Internet email to Support Diverse Service Environments Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: IMAP4 Extensions for Quick Mailbox Resynchronization
	Author(s)	: A. Melnikov, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-lemonade-reconnect-client-02.txt
	Pages		: 25
	Date		: 2006-11-27
	
This document defines an IMAP4 extension, which gives an IMAP client
   the ability to quickly resynchronize any previously opened mailbox as
   part of the SELECT command, without the need for server-side state or
   additional client round-trips.  This extension also introduces a new
   response that allows for a more compact representation for a list of
   expunged messages.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-lemonade-reconnect-client-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-lemonade-reconnect-client-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-lemonade-reconnect-client-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
lemonade mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lemonade

---

From: Eric Burger <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 08:05:40 -0500

Because of the number of changes during the last WGLC, we will have another
work group last call on Reconnect Client:

<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-lemonade-reconnect-client-02
.txt>

or

<ttp://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lemonade-reconnect-client-02>

WGLC closes December 13, 2006